jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tank101
    I V vi iii IV I IV V
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2004
    • 2082

    #196
    I've only been doing that because I'm still new to all this. I'm trying to watch and pick up tips while still trying to be active.

    As for my vote, I'm gonna go with danceguy.
    Just seems like he's trying to hard to stay active without drawing too much attention.

    AND STOP ASKING ME WHY I DO THINGS! I HAVE NO CLUE! I'M LEARNING.

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #197
      aren't too many people that would attempt to wolf someone a day and two nights after they announced they're the seer.
      And who would that not too many be? I don't know you people enough to vote based on that . But I think I'll be lol and vote for Snapps/LD/whoever for switching places too much.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • Benny1
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 1147

        #198
        I'm going snapps/ld/whatever too

        I don't like how this person has been quiet the whole game.

        Comment

        • Tsuteto
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 1312

          #199
          I'll vote Tsuteto for now. (GASP! I actually made a self-vote!) Sorry I haven't been on much. Last month of school, and karate is also pushing quite a lot on this week. I have to test for my blue belt in my sword style, and I also have black belt pre-test in my open hand.

          Comment

          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 888

            #200
            Tsuteto-1 (Himself)
            ddrmasta-2 (Benny1, EB)
            Tank101-2 (dAnceguy117, Hydro)
            Daniel-1 (Himself)
            dAnceguy117-1 (Tank101)


            Jeff is officially taking LDs place, Snapps didnt want to

            Jeffs AIM is TheDDRMasta18
            wtf is a nooblet
            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
            Originally posted by white_boy
            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #201
              evilbutterfly87 (10:24:17 PM): k
              OnlineHost (10:24:26 PM): Demon God Char rolled 3 2-sided dice: 2 2 1
              Demon God Char (10:24:31 PM): Danceguy dies
              Demon God Char (10:24:36 PM): Ill start on the story soon


              Danceguy117 dies, ill have the story up tommorrow, i got research stuff to do now.
              IT IS NOW NIGHT 4


              If you have any objections please IM me
              I dont want any screwups like the Tasuke thing
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • Tsuteto
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 1312

                #202
                Tsuteto-1 (Himself)
                ddrmasta-2 (Benny1, EB)
                Tank101-2 (Hydro)
                Daniel-1 (Himself)
                dAnceguy117-1 (Tank101, Himself)

                Though the decision is set and done, and still done correctly, this is what the final voting guide was. Doesn't make any difference for the kill though. This was done for the people who might be confused.

                Yeah, I'm done now.

                Comment

                • Tank101
                  I V vi iii IV I IV V
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2082

                  #203
                  I apoligize for not making it to the chat.

                  But I had already left for bed. It was late where I was, and I normally don't stay up late like most of you people.

                  Comment

                  • evilbutterfly
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 5784

                    #204
                    Sonufa...wtf did he self vote!? SONUFA FUCKING BITCH!! ARGH!!! @#^@#%^#@

                    Way to ruin my alliance, alliance. D=<
                    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                    And I write the blog for their website.

                    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                    Comment

                    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 888

                      #205
                      EB it goes without saying DONT POST HERE DURING THE NIGHT!!!!

                      I had an idea for a story but for it to work im gonna combine the night story and the day break story.

                      I NEED ALL PMs FROM THE APPROPRIATE PERSONS


                      DDRRULER IS REPLACING JEFF, HE HASNT BEEN ACTIVE IN THE PAST 2 DAYS. DDRRULER HAS BEEN GIVEN HIS ROLE AND INFORMED OF THE CURRENT SITUATION, THIS IS THE LAST SUBSTITUTION
                      wtf is a nooblet
                      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                      Originally posted by white_boy
                      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                      Comment

                      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 888

                        #206
                        They opened the door, to their surprise was a parking lot and a staircase leading down toward the pier. They heard gunshots and crept behind the door to safely watch the action.

                        A special ops unit was inside the parking lot, shooting at the Tyrant, still wearing Vashthestampede0987's bandanna.

                        "Huh, i forgot we still had these things on...." Demon said

                        One man in a Umbrella Special Task Force jacket shot at the Tyrant, but it had no effect. The Tyrant turned around, laid his claws on the ground and rushed the USTF soldier. Its nails grinding against the ground spent beautiful sparks flying, he uppercut the USTF soldier and walked past him. He fell to pieces.
                        The Tyrant took its blood stained claw and put a notch on its Bandanna.

                        "THAT BASTARD!!" Slacky shouted from behind a door on the opposite wall. He rushed out and 2 Roman Swords extended from his sleeves, he dragged his sword on the ground just as the Tyrant did and rushed him. He came up near him in seconds and made a huge gash on his chest.

                        The Tyrant slashed at Slacky but he jumped back in the nick of time, he spun one of the swords in his hand and threw it at the Tyrant, he cut off the top right side of his skull, but it still came at him. The sword came like a boomerang back to Slacky.
                        The Tyrant retracted the claw in his left hand and jumped in front of Slacky, he punched him in the stomach and raised him up about 3 feet. Slacky quickly regained himself and stabbed the Tyrant in the one eye he had left. The Tyrant threw him toward the wall near Demon.
                        Slacky looked at Tyrant and held his sword at his side, a bright light surrounded it and it transformed into a sword similar to the Alastor. He got up and leaped into the air, holding his sword behind him and cleaved Tyrant in half, a bright light surrounded the spots on Tyrants body that Slackys sword cut through, the light quickly faded and blood poured out. He fell to the ground, slacky knelt down and took Vashthestampede0987's Bandanna.

                        "Youve been avenged my friend..." Slacky called out.

                        He suddenly heard a loud thud behind him and turned around to see what it was, the Nemesis landed right behind him. Slacky drew his sword back to stab the monster, but the Nemesis punched Slacky in the arm, shattering the bone and making him drop his sword. The Nemesis punched him in the face then punched him in the stomach, making him float above the ground 2 feet. The Nemesis delivered the final blow and sent Slackygorgeking Flying through a door, beyond the door and out into the ocean.

                        Demon of the Comet burst through the door and ran toward Slacky as fast as he could, he dove off the side reaching out for Slackys hand.

                        "Demon NO!!" Slacky called out

                        "Im gonna save you damnit! I have---" Demon said, the rest of what he said was cut off by the sound of water splashing against the rocks below.

                        "COME ON LD!!!" dAnceguy117 called out from behind the group.

                        Danceguy and LD ran out and toward the Nemesis, he extended his arms back and punched the ground as hard as he could. The Earth shook, LD and Danceguy stopped running and looked around, multiple tentacles came up from the ground and Impaled lightdarkness. Danceguy looked on in horror as lightdarkness was turned into swiss cheese. The Nemesis got up and ran toward Danceguy, he sent a punch flying straight for him but Danceguy extended his fist and met the Nemesis head on.

                        Multiple tentacles from the Nemesis' arms flew out and went straight through Danceguys' arm, the Nemesis extended his other hand and punched dAnceguy117's on top of the head, Shards of his skull were sent flying into his brain, his spinal cord bent and snapped, his body collapsed in on itself and he died.

                        The door the Slacky rushed out of opened once again and a new guy came out, "Come over here! HURRY!" He said. Everyone rushed out and ran toward the other door. The Nemesis retracted his tentacles and jumped over to the people running. He landed right in front of them and stopped them dead in their tracks.

                        Demon seperated from the group and stood in front of the Nemesis, he drew his sword and everyone ran into the other door. Demon Of The Comet rushed the Nemesis, the door closed behind them and they faded into the darkness of the adjacent building.....



                        IT IS NOW DAY 5

                        NOTE TO THOSE WHO DONT WANT TO READ:

                        -LD quit
                        -Danceguy was lynched
                        -Slacky was wolfed
                        -ddrruler is now taking LDs place


                        Daiele Lewis20 (DANLEWIS2005)
                        Hydrojakep (willweeverfly)
                        Benny1 (Ninja Benny1)
                        Psychic25 (ilseruus)
                        Tsuteto (Tsuteto Dracman)
                        evilbutterfly (evilbutterfly87)
                        Patron Viridantis (GreenOblivion87)
                        Vash The Gunman7 (Vashthegunman7)
                        Tank101 (DDRUnlmtd)
                        ddrruler (JsRf325)

                        5 to Insta

                        Day ends Saturday May 7th at 11 PM
                        wtf is a nooblet
                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                        Originally posted by white_boy
                        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                        Comment

                        • hydrojakep
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2294

                          #207
                          Why isnt ddrruler on the aim thing?



                          Comment

                          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 888

                            #208
                            Oh sorry about that, ill go edit that now
                            wtf is a nooblet
                            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                            Originally posted by white_boy
                            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #209
                              On behalf of my death, I would just like to say...

                              AWWW SKEET SKEET SKEET

                              See ya in postgame.

                              Comment

                              • daniel_lewis20
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 178

                                #210
                                howdy people, I'm over at Patron's house right now, so I can't really be on AIM until I get home late tonight. So, for now, I'll vote daniel_lewis20. Vote will change if I find more information on the wolves.

                                Comment

                                Working...