jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • evilbutterfly
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2003
    • 5784

    #46
    First of all, I'd just like to say that I don't know most of you, and I don't know how any of you play. If I make an accusation based on how you always act, tell me so. People often vote for me just because "he's acting wolfy!" but they don't realize that that's just how I play. I wouldn't wanna do the same thing to any of you.

    Originally posted by hydro
    Why do you random vote? It's better to vote your self if you ask me.
    No, it's better to not vote at all. When does the day end? Not after 3 posts, that's for sure. If you have no suspicions, don't vote. If you have an inkling of a suspicion Day 1, THEN vote. All votes should have meaning. You newbs.

    Originally posted by Some idiot, right after Benny voted
    denle lewis20 is my vote too
    No. Just, no.

    Originally posted by Spheroid
    A bunch of stuff.
    This is the kind of stuff we need. Thoughtful stuff and looking for evidence. Good show, mate. However, I wouldn't say that Freak is a big risk this game, since I'm playing. I don't mean to sound high and mighty, but I can almost guarantee that I was guarded last night. The wolves probably knew that. In fact, if I were a wolf, I would have attacked myself, just to fuck with you all. I'm crazy enough to do it, too.

    Oh, and speaking of guarding...GUARDIAN! CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY, I HAVE SOME URGENT BUSINESS TO DISCUSS WITH YOU!

    Although he has only played in TWG's, he still has probably read through the games
    Haha, no. I might have read part of the first one, just to see how it was going, but beyond that, I ignore jTWG. I only read TWGs I'm involved in, usually. So yeah, that means I have no idea how any of you play, but I'll figure it all out eventually. :P

    Originally posted by Benny
    somebody asked who here is human, he responded immediatly with a me.
    You never know, he seems so eager to prove his human ness
    In case you'd never noticed before, humans are also eager to prove their humanness. Moreso than wolves, if anything.

    Originally posted by Hydro
    Right now tank101 is at the top of my list. My reasons for this is that he was being "an idiot" in the most serious of times.

    Then some chat log.
    Funny story about that. One time I was a wolf, and so was TPS, and we joked about being wolves with people in the chat all the time. Of course, several humans also joked about it in the chat. I think it's kinda innevitable that people get silly and joke about being wolves sometime, and it's easy to get off track in the chat and do that. Don't take it too seriously, but you never know.

    Originally posted by Slacky
    Spheroid that was very suspicous of you to bring it up and make a vote with little evidence, so for now my vote drops on you
    It's Day 1, man. There is hardly anything now, and Spheroid's vote has more substance than anybody else's.


    In closing, you all need to not be newbs and start thinking for yourselves. And yeah, I'm not sure exactly when the day ends, so could you tell me? I probably won't vote until very near the deadline.
    So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

    In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

    So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
    And I write the blog for their website.

    Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #47
      A major point I'd like to make, kinda relevant to part of eb's post: Sarcasm can be a dangerous thing, especially in jTWG. It got Rye killed in III and is just often blown out of proportion in jTWG. It's ok to joke around sometimes, but just be careful not to go too far.

      And eb's post rox :>

      Comment

      • Benny1
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 1147

        #48
        I still think people who are like HEY I'M HUMAN are suspicious, I've let it slip sort of (I said I don't have any special roles) but I think the people who immediatly admit it seem like they are trying to attract attention and say it are suspicious because they seem to want everyone to know they are human.
        Also, I would love to do what Spheroid did right when I signed up, but i have been really busy with an 8th grade graduation requirement so I can't do much stuff that is really time consuming

        Comment

        • Tasuke
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1671

          #49
          People who say "I'm Human" generally are human except 3 people( the wolves for you other folks out there)

          Comment

          • Benny1
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 1147

            #50
            I just looked over my last post, it makes no sense, because the wolves would be trying to get attention away from them you would think.

            Hmmmm. Where has tsuteto been?
            I'm not accusing him of anything, he might have a good reason, but I think he might have been on recently, and it jsut started, so I will give him some time.

            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #51
              Tsuteto has always been kinda busy, ever since the last JTWG
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • Tsuteto
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 1312

                #52
                I ish right here-ish! (No, I'm not drunk... sometimes I wish I were though)

                Anyways, so yeah. Right now, the only few suspicions on my list are those who have made posts that are long and lengthly with evidence. However, the only one that stands out so far is slacky, and that's only because his 'evidence' he has is next to nothing. Spheroid doesn't have evidence really, only accusations, but reasonable accusations. EB is just analyzing other people's posts. slacky... I don't know what kind of crack you're on, but can I have some too?

                For now, no vote. And Demon? You really shouldn't say anything in the least about players of the game, even if it is (somewhat) true. (I'm on spring break right now... well, that'll end as soon as monday rolls around).

                Comment

                • slackygorgeking
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 223

                  #53
                  Man no crack, just looking for the recipe for magic brownies....
                  Spheroid only accusation agaisnt me is because of freak. Like pointed out (I think he did) that we have smart players in the game, I believe someone could of done this just to get me caught. Everytime freak dies I have been blamed for it... Just because I know the guy, Would I not of learn my lesson by now...
                  Through this thinking, I thought that spheroid would be smart enough to play this ploy on me so I voted him... It was not a revenge vote believe it or not.
                  Benny stop jumping to conclusions on nothing, You are trying to hard to pin it on someone, just let the wolves slip up..

                  MONKEY is a nub

                  Comment

                  • Benny1
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1147

                    #54
                    The wolves AREN'T going to slip up is the problem.

                    Comment

                    • evilbutterfly
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 5784

                      #55
                      I just looked over my last post, it makes no sense, because the wolves would be trying to get attention away from them you would think.
                      Hence why I said:
                      humans are also eager to prove their humanness. Moreso than wolves, if anything.

                      But yeah, as usual, I have no suspicions because it's Day 1. Too bad I seered Freak, so I have nothing to go on at all right now. =\
                      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                      And I write the blog for their website.

                      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                      Comment

                      • Benny1
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 1147

                        #56
                        HASN'T VOTED:
                        Psychic25 hasn't posted or been on aim, probably can't
                        Tasuke no suspect
                        Tsuteto No suspect
                        evilbutterfly good reason
                        MessengerOfDeath (he better change his vote)
                        Vash the gunman (no posts at all)

                        Comment

                        • psychic25
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 367

                          #57
                          Actually, yes, Benny, I've been on AIM for a bit. Been in the chats and all, too. Sorry for not posting before now, though.

                          I'll vote psychic25 in case I can't get on tomorrow, but I really hope I'll be able to...

                          Comment

                          • evilbutterfly
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 5784

                            #58
                            Well this is going nowhere fast. =\

                            Will voting be extended to Sunday or what?
                            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                            And I write the blog for their website.

                            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                            Comment

                            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 888

                              #59
                              Day ends on sunday at midnight

                              I dont think im gonna extend to monday at midnight.

                              Ill let you guys vote on it though.
                              A-Extend
                              B-dont extend
                              wtf is a nooblet
                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                              Originally posted by white_boy
                              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                              Comment

                              • vashthestampede0987
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 2997

                                #60
                                B
                                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I hate myself.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight
                                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                                Comment

                                Working...