jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hydrojakep
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 2294

    #211
    I'm still going to vote for tank101.

    You all know my reasons.



    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #212
      Through a series of seerings and logicizing, I've come to the conclusion that 3 out of the following 4 people are wolves:

      Tsuteto (Tsuteto Dracman)
      Patron Viridantis (GreenOblivion87)
      Vash The Gunman7 (Vashthegunman7)
      ddrruler (JsRf325)

      Now, for the sake of hating all this switching around of people, I will vote for ddrruler. The rest of you, please chat it up with those 4 and try to pry them being a wolf out of them to make this a lot easier for us all. Or, ya know, you could bandwagon on to one person and hope we get lucky. But that wouldn't be fair.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • Benny1
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2003
        • 1147

        #213
        ddrruler
        this person has done nothing all game
        no loss if he dies.
        I'm not trying to bandwagon him
        I just want him out.

        Comment

        • ddrruler
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 855

          #214
          ...I just got here...noone has im'd me yet so if your going to vote for me give some fucking evidance or its a waste of a vote...
          Mead is a | ******. |

          Comment

          • daniel_lewis20
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 178

            #215
            I'm changing my vote not because of bandwagonning, its because I do believe that ddrrulers attitude show a bit of arrogance. ddrruler, try to reply with a calmer approach than to a pissed off remark

            Comment

            • evilbutterfly
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2003
              • 5784

              #216
              Sweet, the new sub is actually posting. And he has a point. So now I'll change my vote. Let's see....didn't Vash disappear for a while Day 1 and then come back during the night, when a wolf would be needed? I do believe so. Also, hasn't he been fairly absent from the game? Laying low, I'd say.
              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
              And I write the blog for their website.

              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

              Comment

              • evilbutterfly
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2003
                • 5784

                #217
                Word of advice: Many times people (sometimes even in TWG) will mistake an angry upset person who is being voted for as being a wolf. Think about this: if you were innocent and people started voting for you, how would you react? You'd be pretty pissed, wouldn't you? Some people can remain calm and cool during a situation like this, other people can't, regardless of role. I'm fairly semi-angry when I'm getting lynched, even when I deserve it. Some people (like Tass, for instance) flip out and call people stupid and make a huge deal about it. He's done this as human and as wolf. People just have their certain way of acting.

                So, just because ddrruler is seeming kinda angry doesn't mean he's a wolf. It just means he's kinda angry about people voting for him. Also, he does have a point. We don't really have any evidence against him. I just felt like voting for somebody and the switching around thing kinda pissed me off. Actually, him switching around makes me feel more like he's human, because a wolf or any special role would need to be here to play the game. That doesn't mean he can't be a wolf, but I think he should be given a day or so before we start killing him.
                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                And I write the blog for their website.

                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                Comment

                • Tank101
                  I V vi iii IV I IV V
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2082

                  #218
                  I was gonna go with either patron or ddruler, but I like eb's logic.
                  Vash is gonna be my vote for now.

                  Comment

                  • Benny1
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1147

                    #219
                    actually, that is a good point
                    with the new person being active, lets kill the other inactive
                    Vash

                    Comment

                    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 888

                      #220
                      Vashthegunman7-3 (evilbutterfly, Tank101, Benny1)
                      ddrruler-1 (Daniel Lewis20)
                      Tank101-1 (Hydrojakep)
                      Tsuteto-1 (Psychic25)
                      wtf is a nooblet
                      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                      Originally posted by white_boy
                      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                      Comment

                      • psychic25
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 367

                        #221
                        Let's look at one of Tsuteto's posts, shall we? He gave his reasons for voting me in a chat, but I thought they seemed pretty vague. Besides, his post has been bugging me for a while, anyway.

                        Originally posted by Tsuteto
                        You know psychic25, you seem to try to defend people with a whole lot of nothing, and when something comes up against you, you ignore it. As I had talked with another, I said that while Benny does seem wolfish, he doesn't have the full point of it. However, you... you defend others if they're seeming wolfish or not, and like LD said earlier, you do a lot of self-voting. Covering up your wolfishness looks like it to me.
                        Point by point.

                        1. "When something comes up against you, you ignore it."

                        Originally posted by lightdarkness
                        So my first jTWG vote ever goes to Psychic25, every game I've seen him play he always votes for himself like... every single day. Sure this may just be his style, but he's gotten away with it too long, and he has to be a wolf sometime.
                        This was LD's vote against me. The way I see it, this post consists of "I don't know who to vote for, let's vote psychic just for the heck of it." The reasoning behind the vote is, to quote, "He has to be a wolf sometime." I didn't really see why I needed to care about this insubstantial vote, so I just ignored it. One other thing to note: His vote pushed me into the majority.

                        2. "However, you... you defend others if they're seeming wolfish or not."

                        Yes, I defend people. I was defending Benny, because from his posts, I really don't get an impression of wolfishness.

                        3. "...and like LD said earlier, you do a lot of self-voting. Covering up your wolfishness looks like it to me."

                        Tsuteto explained what this statement meant in the chat.

                        Originally posted by Tsuteto
                        Tsuteto Dracman: By the self-voting, it seems like you're doing it so you don't make a mistake.
                        Which means I self-vote so I don't slip up, and try to start a bandwagon that people will notice. I guess that's one way to interpret it, but it's not why I self-vote.

                        Actually, I don't think I'll be doing much self-voting anymore :P. It's just too easy to get lynched with few votes on yourself.

                        Because of all this, and because I need to get a vote in, I'll vote for Tsuteto. It's not that I have a huge suspicion of him being a wolf, it's just that I don't want to self-vote.

                        Comment

                        • ddrruler
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 855

                          #222
                          vash no this isnt a bandwagon and I don't have time to explain asthema attack...very bad....can barely breathe will be on aim but most likly afk...
                          Mead is a | ******. |

                          Comment

                          • ddrruler
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 855

                            #223
                            Ok so my last post didnt have the reasons but ill explain them in this post:1: vash is unactive 2Doesn't contribute to the thread when he does post 3 If you join a game you should stay active if not then you should get lynch'd.
                            Mead is a | ******. |

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #224
                              That's some ridiculous dedication. Posting during an asthma attack instead of running (well, walking...slowly) to get an inhaler. Amazing.
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 888

                                #225
                                Yes ddrruler is a dedicated individual.
                                Thats why we all love him.


                                IT IS NOW NIGHT 6

                                Ok so i dont wanna right 2 stories, ill write 1.

                                I NEED ALL PMs FROM THE APPROPRIATE PERSONS
                                wtf is a nooblet
                                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                                Originally posted by white_boy
                                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                                Comment

                                Working...