jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hydrojakep
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 2294

    #16
    I think he's just an idiot.



    Comment

    • Benny1
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 1147

      #17
      yeah, thought so.

      Comment

      • Spheroid
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2005
        • 412

        #18
        Here's all I've been able to find:

        Freak has been the night 1 kill in jTWG 2, and the first run of 4. In the two other games he played in, he's been killed by night 2. This makes him a great target for a night 1 because he doesn't lead to anyone in particular. Since it's been done so much before, it's almost the obvious kill. Yet that brings up the problem of him being gaurded. Relying on the fact that the gaurdian would believe it too impossible for Freak to be killed again would be too risky. Lucky for the wolves, a TWG player is in this game, reducing the chances.

        They most likely made this kill to kill a potential threat, while remaining anonymous. I don't think every player would be able to think up this, though. One of the wolves would have to be someone who knows the game well, and probably would be one of the more merciless players. Here are my suspects as of now:


        My first suspicion is slacky, becuase he fits the role perfectly. He's the type of player who'd take the risk involved, and also kill a person who's been killed early in the three other games he played in. I hate to jump on him though, because I might be paranoid of him after #3 & 5.

        Next, there's danceguy. From what I know of him, he's a little less likely than slacky, but I can see him doing this.

        Tsuteto is a possibility, but since I hardly talk to him in games, I don't know his playing style that well.

        Psychic is a suspect, but not as much so as the others. He doesn't seem like the one who'd come up with a strategy to kill a person who's never really gotten a chance to play. Nevertheless, he's a smart player, and could very well have thought up this.

        Lastly, theres evilbutterfly. Although he has only played in TWG's, he still has probably read through the games. Something makes me doubt him doing this, but with the little I know of his playing style, it's entirely possible.


        This is only a suspicion, because no other evidence is out, but I'm going to vote for slacky. With more evidence, I will gladly change my vote.
        G-Bin Press Issue 4
        G-Bin Press Issue 3
        G-Bin Press Issue 2
        G-Bin Press Issue 1

        Comment

        • Tasuke
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1671

          #19
          Everyone is a possibility right now spheroid. Even you. Maybe the wolves
          just don't like Freak playing in any games?

          Comment

          • Spheroid
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 412

            #20
            Originally posted by Tasuke
            Everyone is a possibility right now spheroid. Even you. Maybe the wolves
            just don't like Freak playing in any games?
            Of course everyone's a possiblility. What we need to find is the most suspicious people on day 1. I'm not saying that all the people on my list are wolves. I'm just suspecting that the person who wanted to kill Freak is on that list.
            G-Bin Press Issue 4
            G-Bin Press Issue 3
            G-Bin Press Issue 2
            G-Bin Press Issue 1

            Comment

            • Benny1
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2003
              • 1147

              #21
              OKAY based off what is going on in thechat it seems my only lead is maybe pyro or whatvever, somebody asked who here is human, he responded immediatly with a me.
              You never know, he seems so eager to prove his human ness

              Comment

              • Benny1
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 1147

                #22
                oops I meant Vashthestampede
                He is acting really stupid :\

                Comment

                • Tank101
                  I V vi iii IV I IV V
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2082

                  #23
                  Spheroid

                  I think that he's being a little to elaborate just to throw everyone off, but I'm mainly voting him because there are no other leads really.

                  Comment

                  • hydrojakep
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 2294

                    #24
                    Right now tank101 is at the top of my list. My reasons for this is that he was being "an idiot" in the most serious of times. I'm not going to vote for him just yet, but here's what i have against him

                    [quote]
                    [20:06] DDRUnlmtd: I have an idea.
                    [20:06] DDRUnlmtd: To figure out who's a wolf.
                    [20:06] pyro31191: Tic tac toe?
                    [20:06] Ronin Paladin90: lol
                    [20:06] pyro31191: Oh nvm
                    [20:06] Ninja Benny1: lol
                    [20:07] pyro31191: Damn..
                    [20:07] DDRUnlmtd: Ok everyone, who in here is a wolf?
                    [20:07] Ninja Benny1: tasuke already tried
                    [20:07] pyro31191: Oh yeah that's going to work.
                    [20:07] pyro31191: lol
                    [20:07] Ronin Paladin90: lmao
                    [20:07] DDRUnlmtd:
                    [20:07] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: I tried that last game
                    [20:07] pyro31191: Sorry tank but honestly...
                    [20:07] DDRUnlmtd: lmao, a suspicious acronym.
                    [20:07] Ronin Paladin90: yeah liek somebody is cgonna come out and say
                    [20:07] Ronin Paladin90: I'M A WOLF!!
                    [20:07] DDRUnlmtd: GASP
                    [20:07] Ronin Paladin90: lynch me!
                    [20:07] Ronin Paladin90: XD
                    [20:07] pyro31191: Tank maybe it was you for asking!
                    [20:07] DDRUnlmtd: Ronin admits it!
                    [20:07] pyro31191: XD
                    [20:07] Ronin Paladin90: lol
                    [20:07] DDRUnlmtd: haha.
                    [20:07] Ronin Paladin90: *runs away*
                    [20:08] pyro31191: Guys I'm pretty sure it's my penis
                    [20:08] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: tank
                    [20:08] DDRUnlmtd: This would be so much easier in real life.
                    [20:08] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: he was joking
                    [20:08] DDRUnlmtd: I know.
                    [20:08] spheroiddice: with real murder
                    [20:08] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: You're near the top of my suspect list
                    [20:08] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: as of now
                    [20:08] pyro31191: Me?
                    [20:08] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: Tank
                    [20:09] DDRUnlmtd: Why?
                    [20:09] DDRUnlmtd: Because I'm being stupid?
                    [20:09] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: Yes
                    [20:09] Demon God Char: XD
                    [20:09] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: and wolf like
                    [20:09] Demon God Char: That made me lol
                    [20:09] pyro31191: lol
                    [20:09] DDRUnlmtd: hah, the reason I left so many times was because everyone else was being stupid.
                    [20:09] DDRUnlmtd: Lmao.
                    [20:09] pyro31191: It's me guys...GG
                    [20:09] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: when we're being serious though
                    [20:10] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: it's innapropiate
                    [20:10] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: and wolf like.
                    [20:10] DDRUnlmtd: Like your mo...anyway, back to the clues.



                    Comment

                    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 888

                      #25
                      Danle-1
                      Hydro-1
                      Spheroid-1
                      Vashthestampede0987-1

                      I might extend this to monday if nothing happens.
                      Im a merciful host (Just not in the story)
                      wtf is a nooblet
                      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                      Originally posted by white_boy
                      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                      Comment

                      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 888

                        #26
                        Sorry,

                        Danle-1
                        Hydro-1
                        Spheroid-1
                        Vashthestampede0987-1
                        Slacky-1
                        wtf is a nooblet
                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                        Originally posted by white_boy
                        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                        Comment

                        • hydrojakep
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2294

                          #27
                          Ok, i changed my mind.

                          I'm voting tank101 until more develops.

                          Or he proves his innocence.



                          Comment

                          • vashthestampede0987
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 2997

                            #28
                            I vote VashTheStampede0987
                            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I hate myself.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight
                            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                            Comment

                            • patron_viridantis
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 59

                              #29
                              nothing personal, this is just a random vote until more evidence arises. messenger

                              Comment

                              • Benny1
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1147

                                #30
                                OKAY this is getting nowhere fast. I am trying my hardest to gather evidence, not much is showing though.

                                Comment

                                Working...