jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lightdarkness
    Summer!!
    • Jul 2003
    • 11310

    #181
    I hate to do this to you guys, but I have to bow out.

    When I replaced MoD, I thought I'd still be able to sign up for TWG. I was wrong.

    My buddy Jeff from school is going to take my spot. He has played a TWG before (not at this site obviously), and i'm sure he will do a better job than me (paying attenion wise).

    Comment

    • TheDDRMasta18
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 1

      #182
      hi

      like jay said my name is jeff and i have played twg before

      my mom has my aim blocked but i will be able to get back on 2nite

      thx for letting me play

      Comment

      • evilbutterfly
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 5784

        #183
        Hey kids, it would be really nice if the psychic would come forward to me. Thanks.
        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
        And I write the blog for their website.

        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

        Comment

        • Benny1
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 1147

          #184
          hmmm, I think the spsychic was freak, we haven't heard from him at all (I didn't even know he existed) and even though we have proven humans, he hasn't talked to us at all

          Comment

          • slackygorgeking
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 223

            #185
            Nah, he could of been but we can't make any conclusions yet. We only really have 1 for sure human the rest are what they are.

            MONKEY is a nub

            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #186
              Ok well Ld dropped out
              Jeff will take his place.
              Im not gonna be on tonight, i have family issues.
              And if this doesnt blow over im gonna move out.


              Continue.
              BTW NO ONE ASK ABOUT THE LAST DAYS VOTING GUIDE
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • Snapps
                NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2003
                • 5650

                #187
                Maybe it would be better if I took his spot.

                Comment

                • patron_viridantis
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 59

                  #188
                  This is getting weird with all the substitutions. Can we actually find a semi-permanent roster for this game? and btw: kudos to the guardian. good call.

                  Comment

                  • Tank101
                    I V vi iii IV I IV V
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2082

                    #189
                    Not really a lead on who would kill eb.

                    Anyone could have gone for him.

                    Comment

                    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 888

                      #190
                      Ok the sub on Jeffs part isnt permanent yet.
                      Ill talk to Snapps, ill edit this when im done
                      wtf is a nooblet
                      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                      Originally posted by white_boy
                      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                      Comment

                      • daniel_lewis20
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 178

                        #191
                        I'm not really sure who to vote for, so I'll vote for daniel_lewis20. This vote is subject to change if evidence shows someone as a wolf.

                        Comment

                        • hydrojakep
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2294

                          #192
                          At the moment, I've decided i'm going to change my vote to tank101. He states the obvious in all his posts, and he's semi-inactive. In the chats he always seems nervous, and overall, he's just been acting wolfish.



                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #193
                            Lotsa homework and track practice and stuff has been taking up all my time, sorry I haven't been on much.

                            Don't really know who to vote for, so danceguy for now.

                            Good job guardian :> And to be honest Tank, I think it kind of could be a lead. There aren't too many people that would attempt to wolf someone a day and two nights after they announced they're the seer.

                            Comment

                            • slackygorgeking
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 223

                              #194
                              Yeah tanks post trys to make eb trying to be killed sound like anyone could of done it.. Trying to cover his trail... Why 2 days later...
                              The second I read then I instantly thought wolf. Though instinct can be wrong, so for that reason I will hold off my vote till time runs out.. When is day over.

                              MONKEY is a nub

                              Comment

                              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 888

                                #195
                                Day is over 9PM tonight.
                                You have 2 hours and 15 mins


                                EDIT: Snapps will take LDs place.
                                I have given him his role and everything

                                EDIT II: Ok forget that last edit
                                wtf is a nooblet
                                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                                Originally posted by white_boy
                                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                                Comment

                                Working...