jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • daniel_lewis20
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 178

    #136
    Tasuke, your post doesn't make sense. If I disliked Slacky so much, why would I defend him when two people want to get him lynched? I may dislike him and tried to get him lynched at the beginning of the game, but I'm not going to let that affect my game playing anymore. As a matter of fact, I was discussing with another player and he brought you up and said you were acting suspicious. I didn't believe him at first, but because you voted against me with the stupidest accusations, I'll place my vote on you, Tasuke.

    Comment

    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 888

      #137
      Slacky-1 (evilbutterfly)
      Danle-Lewis20-2 (Tasuke, Benny1)
      Tasuke-2 (Daniel_lewis20, Tasuke)
      Psychic25-1 (Himself, LightDarkness)
      dAnceguy117-1 (Himself)
      Hydrojakep-1 (Himself)
      Tank101-1 (Himself)
      wtf is a nooblet
      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
      Originally posted by white_boy
      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

      Comment

      • slackygorgeking
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2005
        • 223

        #138
        Alright, Tasuke danle enough...
        I am so sure of danle being human it is not even funny.
        Danle was sticking up for me by making an excellent point. Why would I kill Spheroid if it would just lead to me. Hold on, wait didn't spheroid save me last day. Oh shit he did. Oh wait did me and spheroid get into an alliance oh shit. We did. Guess you just better vote me off then. Because spheroid saved me last day so it obviously must be me..
        Eb you need to watch who you speak about. We jtwg players arnt as big noobs as you hope. ******

        MONKEY is a nub

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #139
          People, get online. There has been hardly any activity. We need more discussion to have a chance to win this game.

          As for voting, I've noticed a pattern. Benny1 has been a hardcore bandwagoner all game. It looks like he's just trying to get someone lynched as fast as possible this whole game. First, he voted Slacky when everyone else was. Once the bandwagon on Slacky came to a halt, he hopped on a new one. Now he voted Slacky right after eb's post. This, as a whole, looks more than a little suspicious to me.

          Get on AIM, yo.

          Comment

          • Benny1
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 1147

            #140
            Changing my vote to Benny1
            no clue who to vote for and unsure about slacky, he seems smarter than he looks

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #141
              Now that I've thought about it, my vote doesn't make too much sense because if he was acting wolfy all game, other wolves would be there to tell him to stop. So as I don't really know who to vote for right now, guess I'll just vote danceguy.

              Get on AIM dammit :<

              Comment

              • hydrojakep
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 2294

                #142
                hydrojakep until i can get on aim.



                Comment

                • Benny1
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1147

                  #143
                  I'm voting tasuke, he seems like he doesn't want attention, and he seems unsure, a wolf would be sure, but he might be trying to trick us.

                  Don't anybody dare tell me I am bandwagoning

                  Comment

                  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 888

                    #144
                    LD has replaced MessengerOfDeath due to being grounded.

                    Im going to shorten the days to 48 hours now.

                    End of day is Sunday at 11:59 PM (As i originally said)

                    Lightdarkness's AIM SN is lightdarkness42
                    wtf is a nooblet
                    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                    Originally posted by white_boy
                    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                    Comment

                    • Tank101
                      I V vi iii IV I IV V
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2082

                      #145
                      Tank101

                      I have no good leads as of the moment.

                      Comment

                      • hydrojakep
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 2294

                        #146
                        At the moment, i'm going to have to go after benny1. Your defenses are weak, and if you're not a wolf, you're a VERY stupid human. Having talked to you on aim since before you actively posted on bemani forums, i know that you are not dumb.



                        Comment

                        • lightdarkness
                          Summer!!
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 11310

                          #147
                          Sup

                          This game is pretty werid, everyone is self voting, and I don't know what to go with.

                          That whole bandwagon "yesterday" was very odd, don't know what to think of it

                          So my first jTWG vote ever goes to Psychic25, every game I've seen him play he always votes for himself like... every single day. Sure this may just be his style, but he's gotten away with it too long, and he has to be a wolf sometime.

                          PS my aim is lightdarkness42, i'm ALWAYS on

                          Comment

                          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 888

                            #148
                            Ok, this day is gonna last 3 days.
                            And thats a lil too long.
                            Day ends Sunday at 3 PM
                            wtf is a nooblet
                            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                            Originally posted by white_boy
                            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                            Comment

                            • Benny1
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 1147

                              #149
                              Since everyone thinks I am a bandwagoner, I will explain my points behind every vote, oh yeah, I change from tasuke to Benny1 because I am really unsure now.
                              When I first voted vash the stampede (you know, BEFORE everyone else did): he was acting very strange, and I thought strange=wolf
                              Then I changed to slacky: I thought the way he acted was very suspicous. HOWEVER, I went to a game where he was human, and he worked exactly the same way, so I have little suspicion for him (unless he is a moron)
                              Then I changed to Vash, my old suspicion
                              (NIGHT)
                              I vote slacky because I thought he didn't like spheroid so he killed him
                              changed to myself because that was illogical, he isn't that stupid
                              Changed to tasuke, he seemed like he was trying to get attention away from him, like a wolf
                              Changed to myself this post, because I am so unsure.
                              I'M NOT BANDWAGONING!!!!

                              Comment

                              • Benny1
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1147

                                #150
                                and now i am changing my vote again because I think dan might be trying to frame slacky (killing spheroid, slacky's nemesis)

                                Comment

                                Working...