jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 888

    #31
    Danle-1
    Spheroid-1
    Vashthestampede0987-2
    Slacky-1
    Tank101-1 (Kinda ironic, he has 2 1's in his name(i just wanted to say that))
    MessengerOfDeath-1
    wtf is a nooblet
    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
    Originally posted by white_boy
    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

    Comment

    • daniel_lewis20
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 178

      #32
      well, this is no suprise from me if you were playing last game. Since I can't self-vote because of the circumstances I'm under, I vote Slacky, this could change if evidence is shown that he's human or someone is acting suspicious.

      Comment

      • Tasuke
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2003
        • 1671

        #33
        There is not much to do to gather evidence on the first day. Unless someone f*cks-up then we are in a hole in finding out who the wolves are. I am not voting until I see someone who deserves(I would have boled it but then someone might have thought I was actually voting) my vote

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #34
          Sorry I haven't been active, I was at the arcade.

          To be honest, I really don't think I would have the guts to go after Freak, after all of his early deaths. I would definitely stay away from eb and Freak if I was a wolf. I'm a coward XD

          No one really looks suspicious as of yet. Just to be safe (I'm paranoid of phantoms after IV), danceguy.

          Comment

          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 888

            #35
            Danle-1
            Spheroid-1
            Vashthestampede0987-2
            Slacky-2
            Tank101-1
            MessengerOfDeath-1
            dAnceguy117-1
            wtf is a nooblet
            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
            Originally posted by white_boy
            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

            Comment

            • Freak83
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2003
              • 3281

              #36
              Final post
































              HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAV















              I DIED FIRST!









              AGAIN!










              HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA


              NIGHT 2 IS STILL MY RECORD!!!!!!!!

              HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA

              Oh god, you think I would be upset but I laugh at the fact that I died again so soon.

              Comment

              • slackygorgeking
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2005
                • 223

                #37
                Look to be honest, this is exactly what someone wants you to think. It is the easiest thing to do and many people have tried it. But in the third I have not gotten Freak eaten yet as wolf, and obviously I did not do that this game because I am human....
                Danle's vote is to be expected, since he cannot drop a grudge, and spheroid evidence is not very sound. Makes little sense at all. Anyone would try to kill freak because he is a good player. And I have proved my tactic by budding up to someone, Why if I was a wolf kill someone I could just get on my side so easily... This is a very sad attempt. Spheroid that was very suspicous of you to bring it up and make a vote with little evidence, so for now my vote drops on you
                spheroid

                MONKEY is a nub

                Comment

                • Benny1
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1147

                  #38
                  the heck was that?
                  I'm chaning my vote to you now
                  slacky

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #39
                    I don't like that post at all. Saying as how Freak IS a good player, Spheroid was listing the people he thought would be most likely to risk wolfing him with the possibility of someone guardianing him. There have been many more worthless votes, and Spheroid's vote looks the most reasonable, honestly.

                    And besides, you have motive to get rid of him, since you know him so closely. I don't see why that's a wolfish post at all.

                    As of now I'll stick with my self-vote.

                    Comment

                    • vashthestampede0987
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2997

                      #40
                      pyro31191: Spheroid that was very suspicous of you to bring it up and make a vote with little evidence, so for now my vote drops on you spheroid
                      pyro31191: REVENGE POST
                      pyro31191: !!
                      pyro31191: SLACKY MADE A REVENGE POST
                      pyro31191: !!
                      P337 teh 1337: hmm
                      P337 teh 1337: I think you're right
                      Demon God Char: Invite Spheroid?
                      pyro31191: lol Sorry Just thought I'd inform you all
                      pyro31191: Do it
                      spheroiddice has entered the room.
                      pyro31191: Sphere
                      Demon God Char: Were gonna lynch you
                      Demon God Char: Cuz im black
                      Demon God Char: And i said so
                      P337 teh 1337: Arright
                      pyro31191: Slacky put a revenge post against you
                      pyro31191: Spheroid that was very suspicous of you to bring it up and make a vote with little evidence, so for now my vote drops on you spheroid
                      pyro31191: Aight playa.
                      spheroiddice: I read it
                      P337 teh 1337: I'm gonna post and then eat dinner
                      DDRUnlmtd: Interesting...
                      pyro31191: I'm thinking of changing my vote.
                      Ninja Benny1 has entered the room.
                      Ninja Benny1: changed my vote to slacky
                      Ninja Benny1: because that last vote was lol
                      Ninja Benny1: post*
                      pyro31191: lol Ninja you stole my idea
                      pyro31191: Now if I post that as well they think I'm going to bandwagon

                      Guys my vote has changed to Slacky. I smelled a revenge post and if you think I'm bandwagoning then read the chat.
                      Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                      I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I hate myself.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight
                      xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                      xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                      Comment

                      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 888

                        #41
                        Danle-1
                        Spheroid-2
                        Vashthestampede0987-1
                        Slacky-3
                        Tank101-1
                        MessengerOfDeath-1
                        dAnceguy117-1
                        wtf is a nooblet
                        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                        Originally posted by white_boy
                        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                        Comment

                        • Benny1
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 1147

                          #42
                          Oh yeah, slacky, try to make your posts read better, thats why I cahgned my vote to you, I hate people like that :\

                          Comment

                          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 888

                            #43
                            Danle-1
                            Spheroid-2
                            Vashthestampede0987-1
                            Slacky-4
                            Tank101-1
                            MessengerOfDeath-1
                            dAnceguy117-1

                            Sorry
                            wtf is a nooblet
                            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                            Originally posted by white_boy
                            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                            Comment

                            • slackygorgeking
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 223

                              #44
                              Hate it or love it the underdogs on top....
                              Dancer that is bull and you know it lol. I really honestly and truly could not care at this point. Lynch me if you want, revenge post or not, I made my point for it making it not a revenge point.
                              can't get on aim to prove myself, but w.e..... I have proved spheroid evidence to be very silly and planned believe me or not.
                              I'm tired busy busy week, job is tiring so, blow me.

                              MONKEY is a nub

                              Comment

                              • Benny1
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1147

                                #45
                                Spheroids evidence is the most sound evidence posted so far.
                                All you did was say no I am human you are all wrong.

                                Comment

                                Working...