jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • slackygorgeking
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 223

    #91
    slacky88

    new aim
    cant use old ones please add

    MONKEY is a nub

    Comment

    • Tasuke
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 1671

      #92
      I vote for Tasuke I wasn't given enough evidence against
      anyone for me to make a vote against. All I can say is that I really
      doubt slacky is a wolf, but I'm not sure why. It;s just one of those things.

      Comment

      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 888

        #93
        Psychic25-1(Himself)
        Spheroid-1(Tank101)
        MessengerOfDeath-3(Patron_Viridantis, Himself, Tsuteto)
        Slacky-4(Vashthestampede0987, Dan, Spheroid, Hydrojakep)
        Vashthestampede0987-4(dAnceguy117, evilbutterfly, Benny1, Slacky)
        Tasuke-1(Tasuke)

        So far its a tie between Vash and Slacky, 3 hours left.

        EDIT: Gawsh im such a dumb4ss, thanks eb
        wtf is a nooblet
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
        Originally posted by white_boy
        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

        Comment

        • evilbutterfly
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 5784

          #94
          You have slacky there twice. He switched his vote off of Spheroid.
          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
          And I write the blog for their website.

          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

          Comment

          • slackygorgeking
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 223

            #95
            eb get aim please.

            MONKEY is a nub

            Comment

            • slackygorgeking
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 223

              #96
              yo
              this is wierd.

              THIS IS HOW YOU DO NOT PLAY JTWG EVERYBODY

              DANLEWIS2005: someone vote Slacky
              slacky88: lol
              Demon God Char: *Changes Slackys post to himself*
              slacky88: still holding that grudge i see noob
              Demon God Char: ....
              Demon God Char: I phail at typing
              DANLEWIS2005: once you die, it ends

              THIS IS WHY HE SUCKS
              I am getting lynched because a guy can't drop a grudge. Go ahead lynch me post game come by and you will see why danle is a noob.

              MONKEY is a nub

              Comment

              • Benny1
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 1147

                #97
                Slacky

                Comment

                • Benny1
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 1147

                  #98
                  Okay I change to vashthestampede again, i can't decide :<.

                  Comment

                  • Tsuteto
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 1312

                    #99
                    Originally posted by slackygorgeking
                    I am getting lynched because a guy can't drop a grudge. Go ahead lynch me post game come by and you will see why danle is a noob.
                    Now you know how annoying it was because ruler didn't see any reasoning I had yet it was the best choice. He just thought he was better than all that.

                    Comment

                    • Benny1
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 1147

                      #100
                      OKAY PEOPLE SOMEBODY GET OFF SLACKY PLEASE. He doesn't seem to be a wolf (right now). I was going by feelings. However, when I went back and looked at a game where he was human, he acted exaclyly the same, making my only support wrong. Also, I am 9(% sure it isn't dan, or else slacky would be dead.

                      Comment

                      • Benny1
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 1147

                        #101
                        99% sure lol

                        Comment

                        • slackygorgeking
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 223

                          #102
                          That was amazingly my idea, Figures I learned not to hold grudges...
                          Do not let it out of your mind though, could be just what he wants or doesnt.

                          MONKEY is a nub

                          Comment

                          • Spheroid
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 412

                            #103
                            I've been thinking for a while about changing my vote from slacky, a lot because I don't think a player like him deserves to be lynched with this little evidence. Vash (stamede-type) has acted quite suspicious, and it's easier to examine his situation than slacky's, making it more likely that the suspicions are correct.
                            G-Bin Press Issue 4
                            G-Bin Press Issue 3
                            G-Bin Press Issue 2
                            G-Bin Press Issue 1

                            Comment

                            • Tsuteto
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 1312

                              #104
                              I think if Dan was a wolf, he wouldn't go for slacky. That'd be too obvious. I forgot who said it earlier, but having killed Freak was a wise choice on their parts. It's got us all next to no clues, only going off of who says what. By next night though, we'll have a much better lead.

                              I'll switch my vote to Tsuteto. Only reason is because I can't decide between the main suspects, and MoD isn't really high on the list either. May or may not be on AIM, don't know yet. Should take a shower here... meh, oh well.

                              Comment

                              • daniel_lewis20
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 178

                                #105
                                ok, I'll change my vote to Vashthestampede0987 to disprove Slacky's claims.

                                Comment

                                Working...