jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • daniel_lewis20
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 178

    #151
    here's a convo I just finished having with benny:

    Ninja Benny1: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/index.php?name=P NphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=393909#393909
    Ninja Benny1: since oyu think I am such a bandwagoner
    Ninja Benny1: I explained all of my points
    DANLEWIS2005: dude, I don't care
    DANLEWIS2005: I have the right to believe what I want, and by going on about it, it makes you look even more suspicious
    Ninja Benny1: I'm defending myself
    Ninja Benny1: whether or not I am over defending, I don't know
    Ninja Benny1: but I make good points
    DANLEWIS2005: have I voted for you, no
    Ninja Benny1: no
    Ninja Benny1: it's because I never played a twg before
    Ninja Benny1: I;m jumping over everything
    DANLEWIS2005: dude, a little piece of advice, don't over-exaggerate things. If someone accuses you of something, don't go on about it, it'll be your downfall
    Ninja Benny1: k

    Right after I help him out, he goes and votes for me. I have nothing to worry about since I'm not a wolf. I've already stated in another post about my feelings about Slacky, so I'm not going to repost them. Benny, seeing as how you're vote strives from me not siding with you, I believe that you could very well possibly be a wolf.

    Comment

    • hydrojakep
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 2294

      #152
      More proof against ben.



      Comment

      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 888

        #153
        Slacky-1 (evilbutterfly)
        Danle-Lewis20-2 (Tasuke, Benny1)
        Psychic25-3 (Himself, lightdarkness, Tsuteto)
        dAnceguy117-1 (Himself)
        Tank101-1 (Himself)
        Benny1-2 (Daniel_Lewis20, HydroJakep)
        evilbutterfly-1 (Slacky)
        wtf is a nooblet
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
        Originally posted by white_boy
        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

        Comment

        • lightdarkness
          Summer!!
          • Jul 2003
          • 11310

          #154
          If you spell my name LightDarkness once more, i'mma hurt you

          it's lightdarkness, no capital letters

          thx

          Comment

          • hydrojakep
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 2294

            #155
            Change mine too please.



            Comment

            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 888

              #156
              "Yea spell it with no capitals, it makes it more evil *Evil laugh*"

              Yea sorry......
              wtf is a nooblet
              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
              Originally posted by white_boy
              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #157
                HYDRO IS BANDWAGONING ON GRAMMAR

                WOLF!!!!!!!!

                Comment

                • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 888

                  #158
                  wtf is a nooblet
                  Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                  If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                  Originally posted by white_boy
                  firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                  Comment

                  • psychic25
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 367

                    #159
                    About this Benny thing...

                    His vote has seemingly gone with the general suspicions of the crowd (in other words, bandwagon, it seems to me). However, he does seem very much like a newbie (not a wolf) trying to play a good first game, and make votes based on solid evidence.

                    When each argument and suspicion was posted, each person in question did indeed look very suspicious. I don't blame Benny for voting because of the "evidence" that was brought up. At the time, every argument seemed very compelling. As an active player, Benny was voting on his suspicions- which happened to be the bandwagon of the moment. Also note that when the evidence is disproved, he switches his vote back to himself- his vote follows his suspicion.

                    What do I mean? Benny's a newbie, not a wolf. He may have been bandwagoning, but a wolf would DEFINITELY have stopped drawing attention to himself before now.

                    Comment

                    • Tsuteto
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 1312

                      #160
                      You know psychic25, you seem to try to defend people with a whole lot of nothing, and when something comes up against you, you ignore it. As I had talked with another, I said that while Benny does seem wolfish, he doesn't have the full point of it. However, you... you defend others if they're seeming wolfish or not, and like LD said earlier, you do a lot of self-voting. Covering up your wolfishness looks like it to me.

                      Comment

                      • Benny1
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 1147

                        #161
                        A wolf would not try to draw attention, like I do.
                        We determined a long time ago the wolves are not stupid.
                        They would've helped me.
                        I am not a wolf.

                        Comment

                        • slackygorgeking
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 223

                          #162
                          Originally posted by Benny1
                          A wolf would not try to draw attention, like I do.
                          We determined a long time ago the wolves are not stupid.
                          They would've helped me.
                          I am not a wolf.
                          A good wolf would not your right.... But a newb wolf would by accident. Don't take away your only defense lol. I am twisted on this. He changes his mind way to much. Annoying but maybe not a wolf. He is really active but I am not about to bandwagon someone because he is defending himself a lot. Though he could just be new, but I don't want to save him becaues of that because he could be a wolf.
                          For defense on tasuke... I don't know if he is a wolf or not. I think he could be a wolf very easily but, this is the way he plays. Everytime I play with him it is like this. He is layed back, makes accusations but does not make a scene on it. Don't take this evidence too far because he is very suspicous, and I don't trust him.
                          For now I will VOTE EB this is not a revenge vote. Call it what you want. I was going to vote him before. Honestly he is pulling evidence out of his ass. Trying to frame me with no evidence. His only proof is that JTWG players will kill their nemesis. Foolish boy. Still thinking themselves better. He tried to start a bandwagon on me with nothing and I don't trust him at all. Never on aim..

                          MONKEY is a nub

                          Comment

                          • Benny1
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 1147

                            #163
                            Okay, Dan, my vote wasn't a revenge vote, but I am going to quit defending myself, nobody gets my points at all all you all say is HE IS TRYING SO HARD HE IS A WOLF.
                            You are lynching me on evidence that is the same as why we almost instalynched slacky.
                            It's not a good idea....

                            Comment

                            • lightdarkness
                              Summer!!
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 11310

                              #164
                              Originally posted by Benny1
                              A wolf would not try to draw attention, like I do.
                              We determined a long time ago the wolves are not stupid.
                              They would've helped me.
                              I am not a wolf.
                              Perhaps in a TWG that would sufice, but that struck me as odd.

                              Just because you act a certain way, doesn't mean we can rule out that you are a wolf.

                              You have to remember that the wolves have an upper hand in this whole thing. They know how to act in each situation, because they can look from the other side...

                              We still have 3 hours, i'd like to see more posting from everyone.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #165
                                Shit.

                                I haven't been able to get on all day. I really don't think Benny is a wolf from convos on AIM. Look at his posts. They're honestly more newb looking than anything. Slacky, why would you vote for eb? Does it look like the 'true' seer has revealed themselves to anyone? They would have done so by now because eb could get away with too much.

                                Psychic has done this every game, but he's obviously not a wolf every game. It would help if he changed his human tactics so we could compare more easily, but he hasn't done anything differently than usual.

                                I've been thinking about this for a while. Based on what I've seen, Tasuke seems most like a wolf. First, it seems like he tried to inconspicuously pry at Slacky being the cause of Spheroid being wolfed, which is what I think the wolves want us to believe. He then voted Dan for something he said he didn't understand. Now, he's gotten two votes on him (Benny and Dan) and hasn't responded to either vote at all, which is an easy way to avoid slipping up and letting any attention wander away from him.

                                Inactives, get active plz. Phantoms are not something we want to have. vashthegunman, you posted something about how you would become more active. I haven't seen it.

                                Demon, I think Patron should be excused from having a phantom. He stated before you changed the end of day 2 that he wouldn't be able to get on until Sunday night or Monday morning. Changing the time while he's gone and while we knew he would be gone seems unfair.

                                If anyone needs to contact me, PM me. I have a whole frickin' research essay to do, and I serve Mass at 7, so I can't get on AIM.

                                So should we push for another instalynch or what? Dammit, vash of gunning, vote.

                                Comment

                                Working...