jTWG VI Thrust Into Hell's House - WOLF VICTORY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #76
    wtf bold tags, vashthestampede0987

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #77
      Vash and Slacky are both pretty high on my suspicion list right now because they voted B. Slacky freaking out about Spheroid's evidence (even though Speroid hasn't been pushing said evidence other than posting it once) further makes me suspicious of him. I'll look through the thread later, I guess, but I have some hw and dinner that will keep me from that right now.

      Oh, and Demon, can you write names beside who is being voted for along with the number tallies? It makes it easier to keep track of, let's us see if you made a mistake in tallying the votes, can help us see connections in voting blocks, and helps people in danger of lynching because then they know who they need to contact and beg.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • MessengerOfDeath
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 4

        #78
        I'm chaning my vote to a self vote, mainly cause i dont really have too many clues due to the fact i havent been able to be very active the last couple days so MessengerOfDeath

        Comment

        • Demon_Of_The_Comet
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 888

          #79
          Ok people, as requested in the chat i have made an official voting guide:

          Psychic25-1(Himself)
          Tank101-1(Hydrojakep)
          Spheroid-2(Slacky, Tank101)
          MessengerOfDeath-3(Patron_Viridantis, Himself, Tsuteto)
          Slacky-4(Benny1, Vashthestampede0987, Dan, Spheroid)
          Vashthestampede0987-2(dAnceguy117, Himself)

          please tell me if im wrong in these...
          wtf is a nooblet
          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
          If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
          Originally posted by white_boy
          firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

          Comment

          • Benny1
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 1147

            #80
            Vash the gunman
            Why?
            He hasn't made a single post in this thread.

            Comment

            • vashthestampede0987
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 2997

              #81
              Demon I didn't vote for myself.
              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I hate myself.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight
              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

              Comment

              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 888

                #82
                Psychic25-1(Himself)
                Spheroid-2(Slacky, Tank101)
                MessengerOfDeath-3(Patron_Viridantis, Himself, Tsuteto)
                Slacky-3(Vashthestampede0987, Dan, Spheroid, Hydrojakep)
                Vashthestampede0987-3(dAnceguy117, evilbutterfly, Benny1)


                Please tell me if im fucking up ;_;
                wtf is a nooblet
                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                Originally posted by white_boy
                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                Comment

                • evilbutterfly
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 5784

                  #83
                  Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                  B
                  That strikes me as odd, and I'm running out of time, so I'm voting for vash of the stampeding variety, not the gunning variety.
                  So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                  In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                  So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                  And I write the blog for their website.

                  Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                  Comment

                  • Benny1
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 1147

                    #84
                    Changing to Vash The Stampede. He really seems like he wants this over while he is ahead.

                    Comment

                    • Benny1
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 1147

                      #85
                      P337 teh 1337: guys
                      P337 teh 1337: if nobody changes their vote, we'll have a three-way knife-in-the-box =/
                      Demon God Char: Yea
                      Demon God Char: then ill have to do this
                      Demon God Char: /roll-dice1-sides3
                      Demon God Char: oops
                      Demon God Char: XD
                      P337 teh 1337: lose
                      OnlineHost: Demon God Char rolled 1 3-sided die: 1
                      Demon God Char: =O
                      OnlineHost: P337 teh 1337 rolled 1 3-sided die: 1
                      Demon God Char: Slacky lozes
                      P337 teh 1337: O_O
                      P337 teh 1337: look at that
                      Demon God Char: Im writing the story now
                      P337 teh 1337: lol
                      P337 teh 1337: but we both rolled 1 o_O
                      Demon God Char: I know
                      Demon God Char: 1-Slacky
                      P337 teh 1337: that's weird
                      Demon God Char: 2-Vash
                      P337 teh 1337: oh rly
                      Demon God Char: 6-MoD
                      P337 teh 1337: lol
                      OnlineHost: P337 teh 1337 rolled 1 6-sided die: 5
                      P337 teh 1337: aww
                      P337 teh 1337: almost got MoD

                      Comment

                      • evilbutterfly
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 5784

                        #86
                        Well if MoD would change his vote off of himself and onto one of the other 2, we wouldn't have a knife in the box.
                        So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                        In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                        So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                        And I write the blog for their website.

                        Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                        Comment

                        • Benny1
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 1147

                          #87
                          he was kidding, i was dense, k?
                          and I also thought he was kidding and meant somebody else, I didn't realizde he was in this tie, i thought he meant we can figure out 3, it's a 3 way tie.

                          Comment

                          • hydrojakep
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 2294

                            #88
                            I believe i changed my vote from tank to slacky.



                            Comment

                            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 888

                              #89
                              Sorry Hydro, and yea Benny i was joking.

                              But from how things are now, Slacky is gonna be lyched.
                              You now have 4 hours left.
                              wtf is a nooblet
                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                              Originally posted by white_boy
                              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                              Comment

                              • slackygorgeking
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 223

                                #90
                                I have watched this, and it is wierd that spheroid has just silently stopped doing anything, so I can draw no conclusions of if he is a wolf or not but,,
                                To make this a knife in the box I am voting for

                                guess

                                vash

                                MONKEY is a nub

                                Comment

                                Working...