jTWG V - Search for what? Day 6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • VashtheGunman7
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 456

    #121
    I vote for VashtheGunman7 and sorry for the inactivity I have been sick


    Comment

    • slackygorgeking
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 223

      #122
      ummm/.... Hosts are usually allowed to decide for themselves but, sure.
      '
      This is my only time on today.. family coming over now I got 5 mins

      MONKEY is a nub

      Comment

      • Tsuteto
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 1312

        #123
        Alright, then I made a small mistake on the insta thing. It's actually at seven, not six.

        But I'm still keeping the phantom as a full. Why? If someone is going to be penalized for something, it shouldn't be only for even numbers of insta. jTWG is more of a learning curve for the actual TWG, but if they are able to 'escape' by without voting for one day, then it's not really a penalty.

        Comment

        • blademonkey626
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2004
          • 70

          #124
          Okay, let's stay on topic here. I am back btw (not that anyone cares). Well, Vash is off the list of inactive people for now, but I want to see what happens tonight. I'm replacing Snapps, not blumonkey (just in case anyone was confused). Um, it is easter, but we should still discuss some things, and furthermore, I want to see some posts on peoples opinions. I'll probably be on AIM for the rest of the night if anyone needs me.
          PSP: $250
          2 PSP Games: $90
          PSP Accessories: $25
          Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

          Comment

          • blademonkey626
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2004
            • 70

            #125
            Hmm.. I have talked to Danlewis.. All I can point out is that no one can be trusted thus far. If Dan really is the gaurdian, then we are pretty much screwed. Slacky ruined it for us if Dan is the gaurdian, which is why I am voting for him (Slacky). Unless he can proove that I am wrong, that is my vote.
            PSP: $250
            2 PSP Games: $90
            PSP Accessories: $25
            Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

            Comment

            • blademonkey626
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2004
              • 70

              #126
              Here's some evidence behind my resoning why we need to get rid of slacky.

              Xenofixus88: well...
              Xenofixus88: how did i ruin it
              Xenofixus88: when he did the exact same thing but before me?
              Blademonkey626: but he only gave it to ONE person, that he THOUGHT he could trust
              Xenofixus88: nope
              Xenofixus88: nope nope nope
              Blademonkey626: denial..
              Xenofixus88: he gave it to patron who he thought he could trust
              Xenofixus88: and he gave it to ddruler JUST because he has annoying him.....
              Blademonkey626: ah
              Blademonkey626: so he is the gaurdian
              Blademonkey626: lol
              Blademonkey626: nice one there
              Xenofixus88: ...
              Blademonkey626: just gave me all the info i need
              Xenofixus88: right
              Xenofixus88: let me guess you got your roile wolf?
              Blademonkey626: what?
              Xenofixus88: lol
              Xenofixus88: blade but you understand now...
              Xenofixus88: I ruined teh game because I gave his role away from strangers BUT he did the exact same thing,....
              Blademonkey626: you dont get it
              Blademonkey626: HE GAVE IT TO ONE PERSON
              Blademonkey626: and
              Xenofixus88: NO HE DIDNT
              Blademonkey626: then
              Xenofixus88: HE GAVE IT TO TWO DUMBASS
              Blademonkey626: WOW
              Blademonkey626: BIG F*ING WOOP
              Xenofixus88: ONE FOR JUST BEING ANNOYING
              Xenofixus88: THAT LEAD ME TO DO THIS
              Xenofixus88: WHAT SHOULD HE BELIEVE THEM
              Blademonkey626: ITS BETTER THAN THE REST OF US
              Xenofixus88: THAT WAS THE WORST MOVE A GUARDIAN COULD DO
              Xenofixus88: ITS THE SAME THING
              Xenofixus88: EXCEPT NOW THE HUMANS KNOW....
              Xenofixus88: THERE MUST OF BEEN A WOLF IN THAT 7
              Blademonkey626: umm
              Xenofixus88: THAT MEANS ALL THE WOLVES KNOW AND NOW A HUMAN KNOWS ....
              Blademonkey626: OMG
              Blademonkey626: okay
              Blademonkey626: listen
              Blademonkey626: dont talk
              Xenofixus88: ...
              Blademonkey626: dan gave it to one guy, WHO HE KNEW WASNT A WOLF, and then that guy gave it to ANOTHER guy, who knew wasnt a wolf, then, before RULER died, he gave it to you, because of his stupidity, he did not care for the game, so if you where a wolf it wouldnt matter to him
              Blademonkey626: YOU GAVE IT TO EVERYONE ELSE
              Blademonkey626: and
              Blademonkey626: not to mention
              Blademonkey626: RULER DIED
              Blademonkey626: first night
              Blademonkey626: so all this happened first night
              Blademonkey626: or before it
              PSP: $250
              2 PSP Games: $90
              PSP Accessories: $25
              Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #127
                Sorry, just got back, turns out we were staying for the MSU game that happened to go into double OT. I'll be on AIM, and so should everyone else. The chat has a bunch of numbers, so just ask someone to invite you. Get on AIM, plz kthx

                Comment

                • Rebirth0
                  FFR Originalbro
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8751

                  #128
                  I vote Gamepro17616 to avoid a phantom.

                  We still have a little time left and I may change my vote.

                  Comment

                  • blademonkey626
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 70

                    #129
                    DANLEWIS2005: dude, your post said my conclusion of what Slacky did, good work
                    Blademonkey626: ya
                    DANLEWIS2005: I've been trying to tell people that, they don't listen

                    OMG... here is the proof for all you people that where in the chat.
                    PSP: $250
                    2 PSP Games: $90
                    PSP Accessories: $25
                    Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                    Comment

                    • slackygorgeking
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 223

                      #130
                      what proof man.. this says nothing

                      MONKEY is a nub

                      Comment

                      • blademonkey626
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 70

                        #131
                        It says that Dan's story was right, and you are framing him and saying that you are the gaurdian... or something. I don't know.. I told you guys that I'm brain dead. And slacky what is with that signature? Is it reffering to me?
                        PSP: $250
                        2 PSP Games: $90
                        PSP Accessories: $25
                        Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                        Comment

                        • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 888

                          #132
                          I change my vote to Slacky

                          Theres alot going on in this chat, and im really tired and am too lazy to post my reasons
                          XD
                          wtf is a nooblet
                          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                          If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                          Originally posted by white_boy
                          firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                          Comment

                          • slackygorgeking
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 223

                            #133
                            Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            I change my vote to Slacky

                            Theres alot going on in this chat, and im really tired and am too lazy to post my reasons
                            XD
                            cause you have none jtwg noob

                            MONKEY is a nub

                            Comment

                            • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 888

                              #134
                              Sure, whatever.

                              You still dont know what proof i have against you, i could have the best proof, i could have none.
                              You dont know, so dont patronize me(I like saying that)
                              wtf is a nooblet
                              Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                              If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                              Originally posted by white_boy
                              firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                              Comment

                              • blademonkey626
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2004
                                • 70

                                #135
                                Oh... +1 for both people.. anyways, there is like.. 30 mins left, and all votes go towarsd slacky, so he's pretty much gone. I am keeping my vote since it doesnt matter anymore. I'll be back tomorrow.
                                PSP: $250
                                2 PSP Games: $90
                                PSP Accessories: $25
                                Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                                Comment

                                Working...