jTWG V - Search for what? Day 6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #151
    Faking WOLF?

    XD XD XD

    Comment

    • psychic25
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 367

      #152
      No.

      He never even HINTED to me that he might have been the guardian.

      Comment

      • blademonkey626
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 70

        #153
        Oh and also, In the chat i said that i FELT like i was on crack WITHOUT the crack. You guys are just falling for slacky once again... Pathetic. Truly pathetic.
        PSP: $250
        2 PSP Games: $90
        PSP Accessories: $25
        Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

        Comment

        • psychic25
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 367

          #154
          Okay, but then...

          Why did you lie about him faking guardian to me?

          Comment

          • Tsuteto
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 1312

            #155
            *Demon_Of_The_Comet
            *daniel_lewis20
            *CypherToorima
            *Neonatrias
            *psychic25
            *VashtheGunman7
            patron_viridantis - 2 (phantom, dAnceguy117)
            *dAnceguy117
            *JenovaSephiroth
            *slackygorgeking - 5 (daniel_lewis20, JenovaSephiroth, hydrojakep, blademonkey626)
            *hydrojakep
            *blademonkey626 - 6 (VashtheGunman7, psychic25, Demon_Of_The_Comet, slackygorgeking, Neonatrias, CypherToorima)
            *Gamepro17616 - 1 (Himself)

            10 mins until day ends. In case no one knew, it's by FFR's time thingy, NOT your clock.

            Comment

            • blademonkey626
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2004
              • 70

              #156
              you said something about Slacky as well, but I wasn't paying attention because I was brain dead, which is why I can't do my homework right now which is why I am asking you for the answers.
              PSP: $250
              2 PSP Games: $90
              PSP Accessories: $25
              Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

              Comment

              • slackygorgeking
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2005
                • 223

                #157
                you said guardian

                MONKEY is a nub

                Comment

                • blademonkey626
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2004
                  • 70

                  #158
                  what?
                  PSP: $250
                  2 PSP Games: $90
                  PSP Accessories: $25
                  Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                  Comment

                  • blademonkey626
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 70

                    #159
                    And I'm taking snapps plce remember, so what makes you guys think that Snapps was a wolf in the first place?
                    PSP: $250
                    2 PSP Games: $90
                    PSP Accessories: $25
                    Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                    Comment

                    • psychic25
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 367

                      #160
                      I never said anything about him being the guardian. Nothing even remotely close.

                      I said that I think that he's probably human.

                      Comment

                      • blademonkey626
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 70

                        #161
                        Oh, my bad. But he was like, Slacky: okay so what do you do if someone is bugging you about your role? Blade: Ummm you have to have evidence to back it up ( I dont knwo why i said that) Slacky No, WHAT IF I'm the GAURDIAN, and someone is bugging me about my role?? Blade: Oh, well you have to find their role first. (end)
                        PSP: $250
                        2 PSP Games: $90
                        PSP Accessories: $25
                        Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                        Comment

                        • Rebirth0
                          FFR Originalbro
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8751

                          #162
                          blademonkey626

                          Comment

                          • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 888

                            #163
                            Whoa WTF, i voted Slacky, not Blade
                            wtf is a nooblet
                            Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                            If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                            Originally posted by white_boy
                            firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                            Comment

                            • Tsuteto
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 1312

                              #164
                              *Demon_Of_The_Comet
                              *daniel_lewis20
                              *CypherToorima
                              *Neonatrias
                              *psychic25
                              *VashtheGunman7
                              patron_viridantis - 1 (phantom)
                              *dAnceguy117
                              *JenovaSephiroth
                              *slackygorgeking - 5 (daniel_lewis20, JenovaSephiroth, hydrojakep, blademonkey626, Demon_Of_The_Comet)
                              *hydrojakep
                              *blademonkey626 - 7 (VashtheGunman7, psychic25, slackygorgeking, Neonatrias, CypherToorima, Gamepro17616, dAnceguy117)
                              *Gamepro17616

                              Sorry Demon. Saw DG, thought you. My bad.

                              Anyways, just 1 minute before day was over, insta had happened on blademonkey626. Thus, patron_viridantis avoids ANOTHER phantom... but just barely. Hey phantom! Start posting damnit!

                              Story will be up tomorrow. It's ten o'clock here, and I must go to sleep.

                              Comment

                              • slackygorgeking
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 223

                                #165
                                tsuteto
                                what is happening here were all confused

                                MONKEY is a nub

                                Comment

                                Working...