jTWG V - Search for what? Day 6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CypherToorima
    Boss of all bosses
    • Jul 2003
    • 2452

    #46
    No, because I'm not trying to get away with a "hey let's vote him just because" vote.
    I'm a figantic gaggot

    Comment

    • slackygorgeking
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 223

      #47
      so what are you doing... Lets vote someone who is active, has no evidence against him but just made a vote. I have to make a vote to avoid a phantom, I gave good reasoning to my vote. The reasoning you gave cypther is rather pathetic
      Not what I expect from a twg player but rather from a wolf.

      MONKEY is a nub

      Comment

      • slackygorgeking
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2005
        • 223

        #48
        I have to go this was my last post tonight

        MONKEY is a nub

        Comment

        • CypherToorima
          Boss of all bosses
          • Jul 2003
          • 2452

          #49
          Yeah, I brought evidence to the table. Your little "no evidence" crap isn;t going to work here.
          I'm a figantic gaggot

          Comment

          • daniel_lewis20
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 178

            #50
            Chromer

            Comment

            • VashtheGunman7
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2004
              • 456

              #51
              Cypher makes a very good point slacky. So my vote is changed to Slacky


              Comment

              • VashtheGunman7
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 456

                #52
                One more thing slacky/daniel you are voting for Chromer yet he hasnt even posted yet and hasnt shown any activity. So it seems you are voting for inactivite people which helps the wolves. Also, why Chromer, there are still other inactive people out there I am wondering you are voting for him.


                Comment

                • CypherToorima
                  Boss of all bosses
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 2452

                  #53
                  Because they know that people will bandwagon onto him under the impression that he will just hinder the humans. If you don't let him get past day one, how will you know for sure?
                  I'm a figantic gaggot

                  Comment

                  • daniel_lewis20
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 178

                    #54
                    I'll tell you why I'm voting for him: He hasn't participated in any of the previous games he's signed up for. But I don't think I have to give answers about the people I vote for twice. And Vash, the so called "evidence" that Cypher and Hydro have given is pretty much suspicions and I even gave Hydro the chance to prove his claims which he has not yet done. So that's why I'm voting for Chromer and not for Slacky or Hydro.

                    Comment

                    • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 888

                      #55
                      I vote Demon Of The Comet

                      Im sorry but ive had this chat up for almost 3 1/2 days and nothing has been happening, also very few people have been on AIM
                      wtf is a nooblet
                      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                      If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                      Originally posted by white_boy
                      firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                      Comment

                      • JenovaSephiroth
                        pink dragon irl
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 828

                        #56
                        I vote for Chromer.

                        He is inactive and inactivity is not good for humans as said earlier.

                        *edit* And because I want to avoid a phantom vote. If new evidence arises I'll change the vote.

                        Comment

                        • Spheroid
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 412

                          #57
                          I'm against self votes, but I'm afraid there's just not enough evidence to vote for anyone else. So to avoid a phantom, I vote Spheroid. The evidence against slacky appears to be enough for suspicion, but I don't think we should go about lynching him yet. As in those who voted Chromer, he's been given a set amount of time to be more active, so I don't want to vote for him for being inactive.
                          G-Bin Press Issue 4
                          G-Bin Press Issue 3
                          G-Bin Press Issue 2
                          G-Bin Press Issue 1

                          Comment

                          • Tsuteto
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 1312

                            #58
                            This day is done with now. I will post the story later. I have dinner, then karate at the moment.

                            Comment

                            • Chromer
                              Hookers and Blow
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 4981

                              #59
                              I guess you guys don't like how I play then. I sit back and see what happens. I don't ever plan on getting chummy with any of you, human or likewise. Since it seems like my lifespan is over for this game, I can only get one more thing to say in that I voted for Slacky. For someone who seems a little suspicious, he sure likes to vote me off soon. It doesn't matter if I seemed inactive or not. That's the way I play. I was banned last time for being inactive, not seeming inactive. If you guys wanted to see if I was active, why not send me a message throught the FFR Email system? No one ever thinks outside of just trying to survive another day in this game. None of you who voted for me proved that I was inactive. You just assumed because I don't post anything. Like I said before, that's the way I play, and there is no where in the rules saying I have to post anything outside of a vote, which at the moment I was still thinking of who to vote for.

                              But...

                              Since I'm about to be killed, screw it. Go ahead and ban me from a jTWG game. I'll just go to the regular TwG where more thought is involved and my tactics are not scoffed at.

                              Comment

                              • slackygorgeking
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 223

                                #60
                                .... Your dead your lynched you can't post

                                MONKEY is a nub

                                Comment

                                Working...