jTWG V - Search for what? Day 6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Neonatrias
    MAЯISA
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2004
    • 919

    #31
    Since I won't be on after this before the Day's over, except once tomorrow morning to check up, I have to place a vote now.

    Chromer, I haven't even seen you online yet. If you're not gonna contribute, don't play.

    Be advised that this vote may change if something new comes up. As of right now, I don't think I'm ready to act upon any of my suspicions.

    Comment

    • psychic25
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2003
      • 367

      #32
      Oh wow. We really are getting nowhere :P

      I'm going to vote psychic25, just to avoid a phantom.

      I may be on tomorrow in time for day's end, but I'm not counting on that.

      Comment

      • Snapps
        NO DOUBT GET LOUD
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2003
        • 5650

        #33
        Originally posted by psychic25
        Oh wow. We really are getting nowhere :P

        I'm going to vote psychic25, just to avoid a phantom.

        I may be on tomorrow in time for day's end, but I'm not counting on that.
        Same exact reasons, just too lazy to type it out lol.

        Snapps

        Comment

        • VashtheGunman7
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2004
          • 456

          #34
          I have been taking drivers ed and I havent been able to get on and my English homework is insane so I will vote for VashtheGunman7 this will change if I get on before the deadline.


          Comment

          • hydrojakep
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 2294

            #35
            I dont know why, but i still think slackygeorgeking is a wolf.



            Comment

            • slackygorgeking
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 223

              #36
              Originally posted by hydrojakep
              I dont know why, but i still think slackygeorgeking is a wolf.
              look hydrojakep,

              you have no evidence, no experience, and the fact that you would make this vote is both very funny and sad ....

              Trying thinking up something....

              anyways come on guys only three pages on the first day.... twg sign ups has 2 and is almost on three and the sign ups hasn't begun yet

              MONKEY is a nub

              Comment

              • hydrojakep
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 2294

                #37
                I have no evidence, but i dont really care either.
                I just think you're a wolf k?


                edit: Actually i just dont want a phantom.



                Comment

                • slackygorgeking
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 223

                  #38
                  yeah but your not suppose to edit.... It's all good you think I'm a wolf, but with no evidence at all nothing to sway your vote it just looked wolfish...

                  MONKEY is a nub

                  Comment

                  • daniel_lewis20
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 178

                    #39
                    Ok, here's my take on everything. Neo's vote on Chromer sounds just because he doesn't seem to be responding to anyone. It seems that he signs up to play and never participates. So here's what I believe Chromer's could be doing:

                    1) He has a human role and chooses not to participate because he dislikes being a human (I don't know why, there's nothing wrong with being a human, GO HUMANS).

                    2) He's has a special role and is choosing to lay low.

                    I believe that it's more number one than it is number 2. Tsuteto, please try to get in contact with Chromer to find out if he's playing or not, because it's a real pain in the butt that he's not participating.

                    The only weird vote I see so far is hydrojakep's vote on Slacky. In a previous chat posting, he tells of his plan to vote for Slacky even though he has no evidence. Now, it seems to me that you're trying to get others to bandwagon against Slacky. If you want that, you have to have 100% proof that he is a wolf (and I seriously doubt you have that or else you would've posted it already). So either do one of the following:

                    1) Post your proof

                    2) Or have a reason other than "he seems wolfish" because I doubt you've talked to him.

                    If you don't post either one of these in the next 3 hours, I'll consider voting against you or Chromer (if Tsuteto gets confirmation that he's playing)

                    Comment

                    • Tsuteto
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 1312

                      #40
                      I'm not going to bother with Chromer yet. If he doesn't post halfway through the next day though, he will be removed from the game, and I'll put up a petition for him to be banned from at least playing one game.

                      Comment

                      • slackygorgeking
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 223

                        #41
                        On that bright note.... I jumped on at 4:00 to see if anyone is on and sadly there is very little happening....
                        To stray away from the phantom and to help the humans to victory I will vote on the one source I know to be hurting the humans. Inactivity can destroy humans. We all need to be active. Right now I have not talked with many and have not found out much of anything. Have not been able to find a wolf yet, so I have decided to vote for the person who is hurting us most at this point. chromer... Hopefully this will be your last game with us

                        I'm busy tonight so this might be my last time on.... This is another reason for me to make this vote... I will be on a little longer right now so if you need to talk or anything just messag me on aim.

                        MONKEY is a nub

                        Comment

                        • Tsuteto
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 1312

                          #42
                          Spheroid
                          Demon_Of_The_Comet
                          daniel_lewis20
                          CypherToorima
                          *Neonatrias
                          *psychic25 = 1 (Himself)
                          *VashtheGunman7 = 1 (Himself)
                          Chromer = 2 (slackygorgeking, Neonatrias)
                          patron_viridantis
                          dAnceguy117
                          JenovaSephiroth
                          *slackygorgeking = 1 (hydrojakep)
                          *hydrojakep
                          *Snapps = 1 (himself)
                          bluemonkey09

                          If you have a * next to your name, you are clear of phantoms.

                          Vote people. I don't like it like this is. There is hardly anyone active. The point of playing isn't to keep information to yourself. You shouldn't be overly cautious. Post what information you have grabbed so everyone will be able to read it and base more opinions. I'm only saying this mostly due to the fact that there is next to no activity.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #43
                            Alright, sorry I haven't posted much, but I've been active on AIM and really busy otherwise.

                            Dan, as retarded as Jake's vote seems, he's cleared it up now. Jake, please self-vote if anything.

                            Not quite sure about Chromer. I saw him on AIM a couple times early in the game but never talked to him. From what I've seen, he has a bad reputation from being inactive and I think that's the case, just the reason being he's too lazy to play.

                            Well, anyway, with not a lot to vote on, and I need to get rid of that damn phantom, danceguy for now.

                            And, if no evidence comes to surface during day 1, I think the smartest thing to do would be to lynch Chromer because if he's human he's going to be a hinderance (Chromer, if you're going to be active, now would be the time to come out), and if he's a wolf it would be hard to get evidence on him. This is, of course, if nothing else comes to light by the end of day 1, which I fear may be the case.

                            Comment

                            • CypherToorima
                              Boss of all bosses
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 2452

                              #44
                              alright, sorry I haven't been posting, it's just that I've had nothing to contribute until now.

                              Alright, daniel, you say that hydro is trying to get others to vote for slacky, but all he's said was he thinks slacky is a wolf. Now, if you are so weak-willed that your get persueded to vote for someone just because another person just thinks that someone, that has no incriminating evidence against them, is wolf, then TWG isn't for you. To me, it seems as though you are trying to pull evidence out of the air. Maybe I'm missing something, but I doubt it. I went into the chat and all I saw was Hydro saying "I'm going to vote for him" and that's it. There were a few who said he shouldn't, but he did anyways.

                              And Slacky, your defence is similar to one a wolf would use. The use of sarcasm and desire to get the humans to "talk more" is wolfish in my eyes. Of course everyone wants everyone to talk more but just by saying "Hey guys talk more k" isn't gonna do it, and wolves know that. Slacky You're getting my vote. Oh yeah, and your vote for Chromer was you just trying to go under the radar and avoid a phantom. And with this much inactivity, you'd probably get someone lynched other than yourself. Well, I want to throw this into atleast a knife in the box. It's the first day, and look how many people have voted. Why didn't you vote for any of them? Oh that's right, Chromer already had a vote on him.
                              I'm a figantic gaggot

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #45
                                Originally posted by CypherToorima
                                It's the first day, and look how many people have voted. Why didn't you vote for any of them? Oh that's right, Chromer already had a vote on him.
                                True, but didn't you just do the same thing?

                                Alright guys, we have to be careful here. There isn't much time left in day 1, and Slacky and Chromer both have two votes on them.

                                Comment

                                Working...