jTWG V - Search for what? Day 6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JenovaSephiroth
    pink dragon irl
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 828

    #76
    This is the point you were trying to get across the whole time. Nothing new.

    Face it... You revealed the guardian's role for all the wolves to see. Wolf or not. Great work.

    Comment

    • slackygorgeking
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 223

      #77
      LOL
      sorry jenova, but if the guardian hadn't been so stupid in the first place. telling everyone he is the guardian, damn hard not for someone to beleive he is a fake. ddruler believed, and he is dead.
      the truth is you have no evidence against me...

      old evidence i just posted it like 5 mins ago

      MONKEY is a nub

      Comment

      • Neonatrias
        MAЯISA
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2004
        • 919

        #78
        I know it looks dire right now. However, a word of caution.

        Beware the instalynch, people...Forcing another Night cycle so quickly can be detrimental to us. Let new evidence surface before we decide...

        Comment

        • JenovaSephiroth
          pink dragon irl
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 828

          #79
          The evidence may be new but the idea behind it is the same as all the evidence you were posting. Any way you slice it it is still wrong of you to post the guardian's role.

          Comment

          • slackygorgeking
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 223

            #80
            yeah
            i gave danle a day to prove himself...

            the death of one of the list only means that I must come out with this

            MONKEY is a nub

            Comment

            • daniel_lewis20
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 178

              #81
              Slacky, the only reason you gave me a day was because you basicallly forced me to save your butt from people who wanted you lynched. If I didn't, you would've posted my role, which you were planning to do when you got your way.

              Comment

              • slackygorgeking
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2005
                • 223

                #82
                hahhahh forcing you... danle i never asked you..... never asked you... The kill made me post all the info.... I have given enough evidence to prove that.. all you have is pathetic theories that you just drew out of you ass...
                hey jenova when did you find out about danle... why would a guardian come out again

                MONKEY is a nub

                Comment

                • psychic25
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 367

                  #83
                  All right, I think we need to take a little breather here.

                  ilseruus: hmmm
                  ilseruus: you know what else?
                  Xenofixus88: what?
                  ilseruus: there are more wolves out there
                  Xenofixus88: me noes
                  ilseruus: they're just sitting there laughing their asses off
                  ilseruus: let's see if we can get one of them

                  First of all, this looks like this could explode into a flame war at any minute. Tensions are high, and flaming only hurts humans. We need to calm down and look at this logically.

                  I'm going to talk to more people and see what I can find. Possibly I'll be able to dig up some other wolves.

                  And like (neo?) said, beware the instalynch. This can be an important day, and again, I don't intend to waste it.

                  Comment

                  • patron_viridantis
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 59

                    #84
                    slacky you really screwed up this time. by revealing the guardian to the wolves, if you yourself are not a wolf - you've dealt a bad blow to the humans.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #85
                      Patron, that post seems a bit iffy to me. Once again, another taker on the "Dan is for sure the guardian" story. I know, for me at least, Dan does not look like the guardian at all.

                      But anyway, Psychic and Neo make very good points. Too much is centering around the Dan and Slacky thing. We can make our final decisions on that later, but we should try to utilize this day as much as possible.

                      By the way, speaking of all of this, here's the best voting guide ever.

                      Slackykingofgorges - 3 (Slacky, Dan, JenovaSephiroth)
                      Dan - 1 (Neonatrias)

                      Remember, insta is at 6.

                      Comment

                      • slackygorgeking
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 223

                        #86
                        Patron.....

                        No gaurdian would let 7

                        SEVEN people know by the second day.... Only a complete noob guardian would do that....
                        IF danle is guardian, I'm not sorry.... one wolf must be in that 7..... Maybe two that means all wolves already knew.... I didn't let the wolves know anything they didn't....

                        MONKEY is a nub

                        Comment

                        • hydrojakep
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2294

                          #87
                          Now i have even more evidence against slacky, but i'm not going to make my final decision just yet.

                          I'll be in the chat for a while.



                          Comment

                          • hydrojakep
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 2294

                            #88
                            After talking to daniel lewis for some time, i'm going to vote slacky



                            Comment

                            • slackygorgeking
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 223

                              #89
                              rather funny....

                              all the followers side with danle and all the leaders with me

                              hydro.... w.e but you have posted no proof... danle anyone tell me why I'm a wolf right not and why the evidence I led to danle being a wolf is false?

                              MONKEY is a nub

                              Comment

                              • CypherToorima
                                Boss of all bosses
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 2452

                                #90
                                Slacky, I've talked with Dan, and so far, it looks as though you are, in fact, trying to set him up.
                                I'm a figantic gaggot

                                Comment

                                Working...