jTWG V - Search for what? Day 6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 888

    #211
    Maybe
    Maybe not

    Tsuteto calls the shot
    Remember alot of people are on spring break, so if you end it now its just one less person.
    Did we even have enough people active for an insta?
    wtf is a nooblet
    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
    Originally posted by white_boy
    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

    Comment

    • Tsuteto
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 1312

      #212
      No extension. Voting guide is:

      *Demon_Of_The_Comet - 3 (Neonatrias, JenovaSephiroth, VashtheGunman7)
      *CypherToorima
      *Neonatrias
      *psychic25 - 1 (himself)
      *VashtheGunman7 - 1 (CypherToorima)
      patron_viridantis - 2 (phantom, slackygorgeking)
      dAnceguy117
      *JenovaSephiroth
      *slackygorgeking
      *hydrojakep - 1 (Himself)
      *Gamepro17616 - 2 (Himself, Demon_Of_The_Comet)

      No insta. dAnceguy117 now has 1 phantom, and patron_viridantis now has 2. Demon_Of_The_Comet shall be killed. Story will be up later. No more.

      Comment

      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 888

        #213
        Im granted final words.
        So here i go:

        Your fucked

        Cya! Ill see you guys in post game
        wtf is a nooblet
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
        Originally posted by white_boy
        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

        Comment

        • CypherToorima
          Boss of all bosses
          • Jul 2003
          • 2452

          #214
          actually, you're not granted final words.
          I'm a figantic gaggot

          Comment

          • Tsuteto
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 1312

            #215
            Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
            Im granted final words.
            So here i go:

            Your #$*#ed

            Cya! Ill see you guys in post game
            Someone who doesn't read everything I say: Moron.

            Meh, I can at least be glad that he didn't say anything leading to the game. Also, for people who haven't read:

            THERE IS NO MORE FINAL MESSAGES. Anyone doing so will... well, I can't really say. Just expect being banned if it leads ANYTHING to the game.

            Comment

            • Snapps
              NO DOUBT GET LOUD
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 5650

              #216
              Actually, there is a final message, but it can not relate to the game. Its just a final post saying something along the lines of, "I am dead, bye".

              Comment

              • Tsuteto
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 1312

                #217
                Snapps, that's the thing. People have been saying things relating to the game. That is why ruler has been banned for two games, and blade got banned for life. I made it a plain and simple rule now, no more.

                Comment

                • Snapps
                  NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 5650

                  #218
                  Oh Blade told me at school he was going to do it. I didn't want to stop him because he really didn't care and if I tried to stop him somehow it would get into an arguement -_-.

                  It's a no more for your game, but for others it applies unless the host requests it.

                  Comment

                  • Tsuteto
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 1312

                    #219
                    Point exactly. No more speak now. *works on story to post at about 10:30 MST*

                    Comment

                    • Tsuteto
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2004
                      • 1312

                      #220
                      "Well shit," muttered Neonatrias. "I thought'd he'd be in the least chance of picking."

                      "Might as well finish this now," said VashtheGunman7, pulling out a gun, loading it for use.

                      "Wait," said Demon_Of_The_Comet, taking the gun from him gently. Others immediately pulled out their's, but he simply held VashtheGunman7's gun to his head. "I don't want anyone to pour crimson regret on their hands." Pulling the trigger, blood flew out to the side, and he fell over with a definite thud. The others just watched, wondering if it was the right choice or not.

                      "What's done is done, I guess," whispered Gamepro17616. Grabbing VashtheGunman7's gun, he returned it, then faced the rest.

                      "So do we keep moving?" asked slackygorgeking.

                      "We certainly aren't going back, now are we?" replied dAnceguy117.

                      "Please," said hydrojakep, standing in between the two and holding out shaking hands from the damp cold to each. "No fighting."

                      "Besides," said CypherToorima, shrugging his shoulders, "that just gives our killer or killers, if there is one or ones, a better chance."

                      "Death always leaves an awful taste in the air," said patron_viridantis, taking only small breaths. "Can we start to move along now?"

                      "Sure thing," said JenovaSephiroth, putting his gun away and starting off. Those who had pulled their weapons returned them to their holsters, and then started to follow.

                      psychic25 looked down at the dead body. "Is this really worth it?" he asked silently, pulling out something from his pocket. He bent down to Demon_Of_The_Comet's corpse and layed a small pendant on the body. "May your soul find it's way out of this hell-hole. We may be joining you soon." Standing up, he then quickly followed the rest of the group.

                      CypherToorima
                      Neonatrias
                      psychic25
                      VashtheGunman7
                      patron_viridantis - 2 (2 phantoms)
                      dAnceguy117 - 1 (phantom)
                      JenovaSephiroth
                      slackygorgeking
                      hydrojakep
                      Gamepro17616


                      As you may of noticed, it's been about 2 days plus since I've posted. I did this on purpose. Not because I was lazy, but to show how annoying it is for EVERYONE when people aren't active. I, as a host, am the one who least needs to be active, and I know I'm not the best at this. However, as a hint for all of you, being inactive isn't good. It pisses off everyone, even me.

                      It is now Night 4. Those who must send PM's to me may do so now.

                      Comment

                      • User6773

                        #221
                        Originally posted by Tsuteto
                        As you may of noticed, it's been about 2 days plus since I've posted. I did this on purpose. Not because I was lazy, but to show how annoying it is for EVERYONE when people aren't active. I, as a host, am the one who least needs to be active, and I know I'm not the best at this. However, as a hint for all of you, being inactive isn't good. It pisses off everyone, even me.
                        Even me, and I'm not even playing the bloody game.

                        You're making it awfully tempting to simply get rid of jTWG altogether, and have everyone play in one game.

                        This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen a host pull.

                        Comment

                        • slackygorgeking
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 223

                          #222
                          (editted since Posted out of anger... Should not of said anything till after gay)

                          .. (if it will ever come)

                          MONKEY is a nub

                          Comment

                          • Tsuteto
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 1312

                            #223
                            The tunnel started to wind around, making people wonder if they were really going anywhere. Soon, all three of the flares that lit died out, causing blackness to encroach upon them. As CypherToorima pulled out another flare and lit it, he looked backed and called out, "Everyone still here?"

                            "No!" yelled dAnceguy117. He was in the back, thus we was the first to notice slackygorgeking laying on the floor, rolling back and forth, clasping his neck in which red liquid ran through his fingers.

                            "So... swift..." was all that slackygorgeking was able to muster out before his death finally came in full.

                            "Looks like we still have a killer in our midst," said Neonatrias, looking over at slackygorgeking's still body.

                            "I'm sick of this," said hydrojakep, pulling out his gun. "I'm just going to kill each and every one of y-!" His words were cut short as a bullet rang out, shooting the gun out of his hand. There stood patron_viridantis, holding his gun, pointed at where hydrojakep's hand was until it was pulled back.

                            "No hasty decisions," he said, putting away his weapon. "To survive down here, we must learn to live with each other."

                            "He's got a point you know," said Gamepro17616. "Besides, how do we know you're not the one doing the killing?" hydrojakep only hissed at him.

                            "seems like we're doing another voting?" asked psychic25, looking at everyone's faces that were illuminated by a single flare. There was only a silent nod."

                            "The question is," came JenovaSephiroth's voice, stepping forward, "how wrong or right have we been?"

                            "Might as well get down to it quickly," said VashtheGunman7. "So let's all take a seat and discuss, shall we?"

                            CypherToorima
                            Neonatrias
                            psychic25
                            VashtheGunman7
                            patron_viridantis - 2 (2 phantoms)
                            dAnceguy117 - 1 (phantom)
                            JenovaSephiroth
                            hydrojakep
                            Gamepro17616

                            It is now Day 4. You have until Thursday the 7th, 9/10/11/12 in the evening to give in your votes.

                            And Chardish, don't let my actions be the ones that cause jTWG go down. It's good, it's just people think that because it's jTWG, they don't think it's the best. I'm not the best host, but the question is also who is actually willing to play to play, not just to play so they can wait for TWG.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #224
                              I've been wanting to say for a while that I got on less than an hour too late to avoid a phantom. :<!

                              Well, this wolfing.. is just.. wow. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the people who knew night 1 about Dan's either true role or fake role (I'm leaning towards true as of now) were ruler, Dan (duh), Slacky, and Patron. Now, EVERYONE THAT KNEW EXCEPT FOR ONE PERSON IS DEAD. Yes, I know a stunt could easily be pulled by a wolf, because there's no psychic, but it looks like the spotlight is shining on Patron. And guess what? He's had ONE post all game.

                              So, to be honest, I have no idea. But Patron, if somehow you're reading this, WTF. Come back. Until then, patron_viridantis. We need conversation, there's been virtually NONE since day 2.

                              Comment

                              • Neonatrias
                                MAЯISA
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 919

                                #225
                                I agree with everything you've said, Danceguy. However I don't want to see this end up being an "OMFG HE'S A WOLF" day. Instalynches are bad, and you would all do well to remember that.

                                Comment

                                Working...