jTWG V - Search for what? Day 6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hydrojakep
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 2294

    #256
    [21:25] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: hi
    [21:25] Gamepro17616: Hey
    [21:25] Gamepro17616: Damn other people
    [21:26] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: lol
    [21:26] Gamepro17616: Ok we're nearing the end of the game so I'll say it now
    [21:26] Gamepro17616: We don't need to worry about psychic, or me...we're Masons
    [21:26] Gamepro17616: Demon was too
    [21:26] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: say what now
    [21:27] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: oh
    [21:27] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: I dont know if i believe you
    [21:28] Gamepro17616: I expected you to say that
    [21:29] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: k
    [21:29] Gamepro17616: Is anyone else online?
    [21:29] Wi LLW EEVE RFLY: donno


    True?

    I donno



    Comment

    • Neonatrias
      MAЯISA
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2004
      • 919

      #257
      You know what, I think I trust Gamepro on this one...Considering it's so late in the game, I'm going to take my vote off him and put it on Hydrojakep. This is under the reasoning that he's defended himself against a threat that wasn't really present, and ineptly at that.

      Comment

      • VashtheGunman7
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 456

        #258
        If what GamePro says is true and so far this is the only thing we have I will vote for Hydro, also seeing that Neon is making the most sense at the moment


        Comment

        • Rebirth0
          FFR Originalbro
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2003
          • 8751

          #259
          Hydro has two votes on him, before I vote we need more info. We need to get a chat going.

          Gamepro17616 to avoid a phantom. It's the last thing we need at the end of the game.

          Comment

          • psychic25
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 367

            #260
            I confirm Gamepro's statement that we are both Masons and that Demon was one as well.

            I'll vote psychic25 for now because I don't want a phantom, and I'll try to be on whenever I can.

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #261
              We need to set one for tomorrow. (Today for Central and Eastern people)

              6 PM Central. (4/5/6/7 PM) Just invite yourself to jTWG V, it should be up at around 5:50 Cenrtral.

              Comment

              • Neonatrias
                MAЯISA
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2004
                • 919

                #262
                Sorry, I can't be there. I'm going to be out tonight from 4 until 8.

                Comment

                • Rebirth0
                  FFR Originalbro
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8751

                  #263
                  This is the last day that we have though =/ I am actually leaving at 5 to go on an unexpected daytrip.

                  I'm starting a chat now. Invite yourself to jTWG V

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #264
                    No one's in the chat, and there's still much to discuss :'(

                    As of now, I'm gonna vote for VashtheGunman7. He hasn't been online at all, really, and his last two posts have been right after Neo's, voting for whoever Neo did.

                    We need more discussion =/

                    Comment

                    • JenovaSephiroth
                      pink dragon irl
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 828

                      #265
                      I've been noticing that, but we would need more proof than that, though.

                      Comment

                      • hydrojakep
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 2294

                        #266
                        I take



                        Comment

                        • hydrojakep
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2294

                          #267
                          Sorry, i accidently hit submit when i was clicking off trillian :\

                          I was going to say

                          I take my vote off of danceguy117, and change it to vash. Peter was right about one thing, and another heres one other thing. Take this as an overall perspective.

                          Let's say GP and Psychic really are masons.

                          The possiable suspects are

                          Danceguy
                          Vash
                          Neo
                          Me.

                          The only evidence i have is miniscule, but until i find something better my vote sticks to vash.



                          Comment

                          • Rebirth0
                            FFR Originalbro
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 8751

                            #268
                            Vash

                            Don't question me on this, this is a vote just to kill someone. We have to have someone killed tonight.

                            Comment

                            • VashtheGunman7
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 456

                              #269
                              Look this game and everything else is reatarded this game is not fun anymore I hope that this is the last jtwg ever. AND I AM A HUMAN. SO YOU LOSE. Oh and get mad at me for posting a death post dont cares.


                              Comment

                              • Tsuteto
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2004
                                • 1312

                                #270
                                *Neonatrias
                                *psychic25 - 1 (Himself)
                                *VashtheGunman7 - 3 (dAnceguy117, hydrojakep, Gamepro17616)
                                *dAnceguy117 - 1 (phantom)
                                JenovaSephiroth
                                *hydrojakep - 2 (Neonatrias, VashtheGunman7)
                                *Gamepro17616

                                VashtheGunman7 ends up getting lynched. JenovaSephiroth now has 1 phantom due to not voting.

                                And no, game isn't over. Luckily for them, they ended up having killed/already killed a wolf, so they are still going on. Don't whine just because you ended up dying. It's the number one failing tool in life.

                                If those who wants to send their PMs that must do so, you can do so now, or wait until I put up Night 6's story. I'd prefer before, so I can post both the night and day's story together and get this moving a little faster.

                                Comment

                                Working...