jTWG V - Search for what? Day 6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tsuteto
    FFR Player
    • May 2004
    • 1312

    #61
    "So it's decided," said Demon_Of_The_Comet, looking over to the one chosen to die.

    "Come on guys," Chromer said. "There is no way I could be the one who-"

    "Enough lies!" yelled bluemonkey09. "You die now!" Lunging forward, he lashed out with the knife, cutting Chromer's arm. Having no chance, Chromer decided to run for it. As he started off, he triggered a trap, cuasing a spike to shoot up, stopping him dead in his tracks.

    "At least his death game something useful," said CypherToorima angrily.

    "Is he dead?" asked JenovaSephiroth. "He is still standing afterall."

    "Blood," whispered dAnceguy117, pointing to the filling pool at the bottom. Walking forward, VashtheGunman7 looked at them.

    "Hit in the neck!" he called back. "He's still gurgling blood."

    "This is too much," said patron_viridantis through his hand that covered his mouth.

    "We'll need to watch our step," ordered psychic25, starting forward.

    "Wait," said hydrojakep, grabbing psychic25. "What if there are more killers?"

    "Then they should know it's fruitless to attack now," interrupted Snapps.

    "Interesting to think no one chan hear us on the surface," pointed out Neonatrias.

    "Don say that!" whined Spheroid out loud, covering his ears.

    "It's getting cold," said daniel_lewis20, looking around. "Let's move. It's warmer inside most likely." No one disagreed. They started forth, watching where they were stepping.

    It is now Night 2. Need all PMs for those who must send them. I will post those who now have phantom votes later. Have school now.

    Comment

    • Tsuteto
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 1312

      #62
      As Demon_Of_The_Comet started to move, some small pebbles fell on him. Looking up, he blinked, then saw two more people descending on ropes. "Company!" he called, making the rest of the group stop.

      The two landed softly on the ground and gave a small breather. "Sorry we're late," Gamepro17616 said, exhausted.

      "He didn't fuel the plane," muttered blademonkey626.

      "At least you're here," said patron_viridantis.

      "Guess I should fill you in," came slackygorgeking's voice. He had made it back safely as well. "To start off..."

      It too about five minutes to explain the situation. During then, people were moving back.

      "Not much else at all," said VashtheGunman7, nodding in agreeance. "We're pret-"

      "Aaaahhhh!" came Spheroid's yelling voice. The trap had been triggered in full now. "Help!"

      He was beyond anyone's help. If anyone entered, it would mean certain death. They all watched helplessly as Spheroid's blood flew. In less than a minute, there were no more screams of pain.

      "How many more people must die," whispered dAnceguy117.

      "I'm getting out of here!" yelled Snapps. He turned around and started to crawl up where they came.

      "I'm with him!" shouted bluemonkey09, starting up the ropes as well.

      "Wait!" barked hydrojakep. However, it was too late. Spears shot forth, piercing through the two like butter being cut by a knife. Snapps body was caught on the ropes, and bluemonkey09's fell down in front of psychic25.

      "Sickening," he muttered, stepping away from the corpse.

      "Let's get moving," stated daniel_lewis20, starting off.

      "Yeah," said Neonatrias, grabbing his bag. "We don't want to have the traps reset if we can move through them safely now."

      "We'll move AFTEr we dispose of the next killer," ordered JenovaSephiroth. Everyone stopped to look at him.

      "He's right," said CypherToorima, stepping up next to him. "So, whoever's doing the killing, step up now so we don't have to guess. We'll also make your death quick and painless as a reward."

      It is now Day 2. The day ends at 9/10/11/12 AM (save for 12 which is PM) on Sunday the 27. 6 to instalynch. If anyone drops out now, there will be no replacement for them. It is simply hurting their team then.

      Demon_Of_The_Comet (Cathedral God)
      daniel_lewis20 (DANLEWIS2005)
      CypherToorima (CypherToorima)
      Neonatrias (The Last Kitsune)
      psychic25 (ilseruus)
      VashtheGunman7 (VashtheGunman7)
      patron_viridantis (GreenOblivion87)
      dAnceguy117 (P337teh1337)
      JenovaSephiroth (ShadowSephiroth5)
      slackygorgeking (xenofixus888)
      hydrojakep (willweverfly)
      Gamepro17616 (Gamepro17616)
      blademonkey626 (blademonkey626)

      Comment

      • Spheroid
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2005
        • 412

        #63
        At least I didn't run away . . .
        G-Bin Press Issue 4
        G-Bin Press Issue 3
        G-Bin Press Issue 2
        G-Bin Press Issue 1

        Comment

        • slackygorgeking
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 223

          #64
          alright spheroid, later tonight I will uphold our bargain, but maybe not to who exactly we where thinking.

          MONKEY is a nub

          Comment

          • slackygorgeking
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 223

            #65
            Alright, a lot has been going on the game behind the scenes (only 5 of us knew), this game seems to be going slow for the rest of the players but for us 5 it has been a fun and sweet game.

            Now ddruler killing was not random.... I have been fighting that saying all week, and I have reason. I have been acting suspicous of late because I have had to reason.... I could not play the game I wanted to because I had to look over some key facts with spheroid (bless his sole).
            SO it all goes like this.....
            Danle comes out to ddruler that he is the "guardian" first night for no reason, but that he thought ddruler was a human. DDruler believes that danle could be a wolf and doesn't believe he is the guardian. He threatens to post but danle beggs him not too and he doesn't.
            (heres the conv)
            DANLEWIS2005: J s R f 3 2 5: god this game should start going soon
            J s R f 3 2 5: damn special roles
            DANLEWIS2005: yeah, damn them
            DANLEWIS2005: you know, I'd take offense if I were the guardian or the wolves, but oh well
            J s R f 3 2 5: what about a mason
            J s R f 3 2 5: :S
            DANLEWIS2005: they don't vote
            J s R f 3 2 5: :P true
            DANLEWIS2005: so you're trying to put across that you're human eh?
            J s R f 3 2 5: XD
            DANLEWIS2005: DTA, can't trust you, lol
            J s R f 3 2 5: O_o
            DANLEWIS2005: oh well, it I get wolfed, it's all your fault.
            DANLEWIS2005: I'm the guardian
            J s R f 3 2 5: XD!!
            DANLEWIS2005: please don't wolf me
            J s R f 3 2 5: except im not a wolf
            J s R f 3 2 5: if i was i would gladly
            DANLEWIS2005: hee hee, only two people know I'm a wolf
            DANLEWIS2005: guardian
            DANLEWIS2005: damn, I mistyped, lol
            J s R f 3 2 5: you know imma post that part right XD
            DANLEWIS2005: don't hold that against me man, I mistyped
            DANLEWIS2005: I'm the guardian
            J s R f 3 2 5: i wont yet...J s R f 3 2 5: lol
            J s R f 3 2 5: except it is against you
            J s R f 3 2 5: :P
            DANLEWIS2005: once again, I am not a wolf, I'm the guardian. If you lynch me, people will be pissed when they find out the truth
            DANLEWIS2005: and they'll all come after you
            J s R f 3 2 5: how do i know your not pulling what you pulled last game huh
            J s R f 3 2 5: !!
            J s R f 3 2 5: except we figured you out
            J s R f 3 2 5: :P
            DANLEWIS2005: dude, why would I, I don't pull the same shit twice. I only did that because they told me I was seered
            J s R f 3 2 5: :P
            J s R f 3 2 5: i cant trust you
            J s R f 3 2 5: you know that
            DANLEWIS2005: ok, then I can't trust you either
            J s R f 3 2 5: haha k
            DANLEWIS2005: just don't post this convo though, people can't know I'm the guardian yet
            J s R f 3 2 5: yea then you would be wolf'd XD
            DANLEWIS2005: exactly, so why would you post it?
            J s R f 3 2 5: im not tht dumb
            J s R f 3 2 5: i wouldnt post it first day
            DANLEWIS2005: look, if people that don't get along with me start dying, then you can post it
            DANLEWIS2005: and besides, I also have something on you
            DANLEWIS2005: you're ugly, lol jkz
            J s R f 3 2 5: O_o
            DANLEWIS2005: anyways, once again, I'm human and I'm the guardian. I protect humans like you, so don't go against me unless you wanna lose
            J s R f 3 2 5: meh
            J s R f 3 2 5: i dont care
            DANLEWIS2005: you should
            DANLEWIS2005: anyways, I g2g, ttyl

            Somehow after this conv happens, Ddruler being the smart player he is tells me all about it.
            (heres the conv)
            J s R f 3 2 5: hey
            Xenofixus88: sup
            Xenofixus88: any leads so far
            J s R f 3 2 5: dan is being weird
            Xenofixus88: he is always wierd
            J s R f 3 2 5: i threatened to post a convo and he is claiming to be guardian
            Xenofixus88: your serious?
            J s R f 3 2 5: but its weird he is being so suspcious and yea
            Xenofixus88: why would a guardian come out first day??
            J s R f 3 2 5: and he has been telling me not to post for awhile
            J s R f 3 2 5: yea thats what i wanna know
            J s R f 3 2 5: and why me
            Xenofixus88: he told you not to post?
            J s R f 3 2 5: yea alot of times
            Xenofixus88: huh
            Xenofixus88: With no seer how did he know you were human....
            Xenofixus88: why would he risk himself that is wierd.
            J s R f 3 2 5: iono O_o
            J s R f 3 2 5: yea it is
            Xenofixus88: man we caught this crazy kid
            J s R f 3 2 5: lol
            J s R f 3 2 5: n00b wolf again
            J s R f 3 2 5: XD
            Xnofixus88: lol
            Xenofixus88: he never learns
            Xenofixus88: fucked me over last time too
            J s R f 3 2 5: ok so anyway if i die tonight you know he is a wolf
            J s R f 3 2 5:
            Xenofixus88:
            Xenofixus88: you better not die
            Xenofixus88: alliance like last time ?
            J s R f 3 2 5: yea
            Xenofixus88: alright man
            Xenofixus88: bye
            J s R f 3 2 5: cs time
            J s R f 3 2 5:
            Xenofixus88: lol i would but no cs sucks
            J s R f 3 2 5: no it doesnt >_<
            Xenofixus88: yes it does
            Xenofixus88: bye
            Xenofixus88: enjoy cs
            J s R f 3 2 5: bye...i will
            J s R f 3 2 5: :P

            Next day I wake up to find that amazingly Ddruler is dead. Huh... Is danle really guardian wow. Doesn't make sense.... I come on and have a creuling conv with danle... Very interesting facts come out. (ill post it in a minute) ...
            Now being a good nice smart human I a, I make a deal with danle not to post it becaue he could truly be the guardian..
            (heres the conv)

            DANLEWIS2005: yo, and it's dan, not danle
            Xenofixus88: danle sup
            DANLEWIS2005: lol, STOP IT!!!!!
            Xenofixus88: poor danle
            Xenofixus88: you fucked up
            DANLEWIS2005: what?
            Xenofixus88: i had an interesting conv with ddruler last night
            DANLEWIS2005: so, is that supposed to mean something?
            Xenofixus88: come on
            Xenofixus88: you know what it means
            DANLEWIS2005: dude, if I remember correctly, I mistyped and he went all "you're a wolf!!!!"
            Xenofixus88: what?
            DANLEWIS2005: I have the convo and I can prove it
            Xenofixus88: what conv?
            DANLEWIS2005: the convo I had with ddrruler
            Xenofixus88: let me see
            DANLEWIS2005 wants to send file C:\Documents and Settings\Scotty\My Documents\download\xenofixus88\ddrruler.htm.
            Xenofixus88 received C:\Documents and Settings\Scotty\My Documents\download\xenofixus88\ddrruler.htm.
            DANLEWIS2005: I accidently typed in wolf by accident
            Xenofixus88: you screwed up man
            DANLEWIS2005: I know that, but I'm not a wolf
            Xenofixus88: i cant find the conv
            Xenofixus88: jsut direct connect and send it to me over aim
            Xenofixus88 wants to directly connect.
            DANLEWIS2005 is now directly connected.
            Xenofixus88: alright copy paste on to here
            DANLEWIS2005: I know you'll use it against me
            DANLEWIS2005: DANLEWIS2005: so you're trying to put across that you're human eh?
            J s R f 3 2 5: XD
            DANLEWIS2005: DTA, can't trust you, lol
            J s R f 3 2 5: O_o
            DANLEWIS2005: oh well, it I get wolfed, it's all your fault.
            DANLEWIS2005: I'm the guardian
            J s R f 3 2 5: XD!!
            DANLEWIS2005: please don't wolf me
            J s R f 3 2 5: except im not a wolf
            J s R f 3 2 5: if i was i would gladly
            DANLEWIS2005: hee hee, only two people know I'm a wolf
            DANLEWIS2005: guardian
            DANLEWIS2005: damn, I mistyped, lol
            Xenofixus88: thats bad
            DANLEWIS2005: I was thinking about wolves and I mistyped
            DANLEWIS2005: still, ddrruler's dead, so he can't come after me with my mistake
            Xenofixus88: lol
            Xenofixus88: like i said danle interesting mistake and you just made another one
            Xenofixus88: this is a good conv i had with him last night
            DANLEWIS2005: dude, I'm the guardian, you wolf me and the humans will lose
            Xenofixus88: yuck
            Xenofixus88: just yuck
            Xenofixus88: loook man
            Xenofixus88: I kind of believe you in a way
            Xenofixus88: just because if your guardian i cant get you lynched
            Xenofixus88: so im hold this two conv for now
            DANLEWIS2005: too bad there's no seer, or you could get me seered and prove it
            DANLEWIS2005: believe me, I'd love to see the look on ddrruler's face when that happens
            Xenofixus88: what do you mean
            DANLEWIS2005: when the PM comes up guardian
            Xenofixus88: look
            DANLEWIS2005: oh, and ddrruler gave me away because I didn't guard him
            Xenofixus88: pms dont give away roles first off
            DANLEWIS2005: pm
            DANLEWIS2005: 's say special role
            Xenofixus88: why didnt you guard him... huh why did you kill him when he threatened to post the whol conv
            DANLEWIS2005: I didn't kill him, I sent in my PM earlier that day to guard Spheroid
            Xenofixus88: huh
            DANLEWIS2005: I didn't know that they'd go after ddrruler
            Xenofixus88: still
            Xenofixus88: why did you trust ddruler
            DANLEWIS2005: I didn't, he wouldn't shut up
            DANLEWIS2005: I only told him that because by knowing my role I could start an alliance with him
            Xenofixus88: no
            Xenofixus88: doesnt make sense
            Xenofixus88: what if he is a wolf
            DANLEWIS2005: then I would've been dead
            Xenofixus88: yes
            Xenofixus88: but that makes you the wolf
            DANLEWIS2005: how does that make me the wolf?
            Xenofixus88: danle gets your fake guardian conv
            Xenofixus88: not danle sorry ddruler
            Xenofixus88: you fake guardian
            Xenofixus88: he threatens to post
            Xenofixus88: then he tells me before that if he gets wolfed your a wolf
            DANLEWIS2005: I'm not the fake guardian, I'm the REAL guardian
            Xenofixus88: sure
            DANLEWIS2005: whatever dude, you wanna get the guardian lynched go right ahead. You're going to look pretty stupid when you find out I'm the guardian
            Xenofixus88: huh
            Xenofixus88: no
            Xenofixus88: you will
            Xenofixus88: your the one that fucked up
            Xenofixus88: if your wolf your an idiot
            Xenofixus88: if your the guardian your a dumbass either way
            Xenofixus88: now i got to mix the facts
            Xenofixus88: danle im not going to post this on the website yet
            DANLEWIS2005: I'm not a wolf, and if you post anything that gets me lynched, you're the idiot
            Xenofixus88: just in case your the real guardian i just need to search around
            Xenofixus88: no dnale
            Xenofixus88: dont change this on me your the dumbass that told someoen you dont know is human your guardian
            DANLEWIS2005: I thought he WAS human, I also told Patron I was the guardian as soon as I got the PM. Ask him if you don't believe me
            Xenofixus88: that changes a bit danle....
            Xenofixus88: i told you i'm going to hold this to myself for a bit..
            Xenofixus88: just incase your guardian it wont get out
            DANLEWIS2005: I'm just pissed off that you'd accuse me of this, the same way that ddrruler was and is continuing to do
            Xenofixus88: danle
            Xenofixus88: you told patron this partner wolf?
            DANLEWIS2005: STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!!! It's seriously getting annoying
            Xenofixus88: lol
            Xenofixus88: why cause its true
            DANLEWIS2005: no, because it's not
            Xenofixus88: look
            Xenofixus88: why does ddruler get lynched
            DANLEWIS2005: what do I have to do to prove I'm the guardian. Get lyched? Because if that's what you want, I'll even vote for myself to prove that you're actually going to believe something even after the fact when I corrected myself
            Xenofixus88: what
            Xenofixus88: that sounds even worse :*(
            DANLEWIS2005: go ahead, I'm daring you now. Post whatever you want and get me lynched, I'll even go along with it. Then when the time comes, you'll see the mistake you and ddrruler made and you'll be the ones who fucked up
            Xenofixus88: huh
            Xenofixus88: me and ddruler what are you talking about?
            Xenofixus88: explain i dont understand how you have been able to turn this around?
            DANLEWIS2005: because I've got nothing to lose, you do. I'm not a wolf, I'm the guardian. If you get me lynched and you are in fact a human, you will end up losing one of your special roled humans. It doesn't matter to me what you do.
            Xenofixus88: huh
            Xenofixus88: danle danle danle
            DANLEWIS2005: dude, knock that crap off, my name is dan
            Xenofixus88: you messed up
            DANLEWIS2005: I admit that my mistyping messed me up, but I'm not a wolf. You wanna get me lynched, fine, no skin off my back
            Xenofixus88: look for some reason you told dddruler your a guardian Wheter fake or real (probably fake). he threatens to post the conv which you find you being the fake guardian and then you would be toast you then get ddruler killed because you told him he that your the guardian. You relize you could of made a mistake because ddruler talked with me early. You relize your plan didnt work on fake guardian. You then reveal the name patron which could be an side kick..
            Xenofixus88: this is one pissibility that is most likely at this moment
            DANLEWIS2005: then there's the possibility that ddrruler was a wolf and convinced you that I'm a wolf and said that if he gets wolfed I'm a wolf. Then he kills himself and now he wants you to kill the guardian because I chose to guard Spheroid earlier in the day then him.
            Xenofixus88: yes
            Xenofixus88: i figured you would say that
            DANLEWIS2005: he's just pissed because I didn't save his ass
            Xenofixus88: explain me why he would wolf himself when ddruler is all about the wins. No wolf in his right mind would wolf himself if he could just wolf the guardian.
            Xenofixus88: at the beggining of the game. I knew you would accuse him again this is another mistake danle
            Xenofixus88: unless
            Xenofixus88: you guys had a conv about
            Xenofixus88: not guarding him
            Xenofixus88: cause he wants to try the tps thing..
            DANLEWIS2005: we didn't have a convo about that until after he died. He continued to call me a wolf and I told him that I was the guardian, then he said he was going to get me lynched because I didn't guard him. I'm sorry, but I'm not guarding someone who has a rotten disposition
            Xenofixus88: possibly but why would he kill himself if he knew you werent going to guard him why would he kill himself.... when he could just kill you
            Xenofixus88: damn hurt urself again
            Xenofixus88: but there is a possiblity this all could be true... hmmm
            DANLEWIS2005: whatever dude, I'm the guardian. If you don't wanna believe that, that's fine, I'm not asking you to. But you'll owe me an apology after the game, I guarantee it
            Xenofixus88: no
            Xenofixus88: you will owe an apology to us
            Xenofixus88: for making this gigantic mistake
            DANLEWIS2005: I don't owe you shit, you're the one who's accusing me. I already said that I mistyped, I even stated that in the convo.
            Xenofixus88: lol
            Xenofixus88: the mistype does shit for me man
            Xenofixus88: you fucked up...... if your guardian you made the biggiest mistake that fucked us humans
            Xenofixus88: there is no excuse for me not to post this.. you have fucked us over if your guardian
            DANLEWIS2005: you post it, and you'll be the one that fucks us humans over
            Xenofixus88: no
            Xenofixus88: you fucked us all over already if your guardian
            DANLEWIS2005: because I'll vote for myself
            Xenofixus88: what does that do for me
            Xenofixus88: last chance for a wolf
            DANLEWIS2005: I don't care man, I made the mistake by telling ddrruler and you that I'm the guardian. You wanna throw that role away, be my guest
            Xenofixus88: YOU DIDNT TELL ME
            DANLEWIS2005: omg, I've told you about 6 times in this convo and you're still not listening
            DANLEWIS2005: I
            DANLEWIS2005: AM
            DANLEWIS2005: THE
            DANLEWIS2005: GUARDIAN
            Xenofixus88: I LEARNED FROM DDRULER THAT YOUR THE GUARDIAN
            DANLEWIS2005: and you're going to lynch me because of a mistyping, how stupid
            Xenofixus88: NO
            Xenofixus88: NO NO NO
            Xenofixus88: I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR MISTYPING
            DANLEWIS2005: then why are you trying to get me lynched then? because ddrruler told you to?
            Xenofixus88: Xenofixus88: look for some reason you told dddruler your a guardian Wheter fake or real (probably fake). he threatens to post the conv which you find you being the fake guardian and then you would be toast you then get ddruler killed because you told him he that your the guardian. You relize you could of made a mistake because ddruler talked with me early. You relize your plan didnt work on fake guardian. You then reveal the name patron which could be an side kick..
            Xenofixus88: see now your trying to twist it on me you silly little wolf
            DANLEWIS2005: actually, I told Patron early sunday morning, way before I told ddrruler
            DANLEWIS2005: ask
            Xenofixus88: that just makes me thinkp atron is wolf alos
            DANLEWIS2005: he could be, then I would've been wolfed
            Xenofixus88: huh
            DANLEWIS2005: which makes me believe he's human
            Xenofixus88: but you did the same thing last game
            Xenofixus88: you said you seered me
            DANLEWIS2005: no, I said I was the seer after danceguy said he seered me
            Xenofixus88: then you said you seered me
            DANLEWIS2005: no, I never stated that
            Xenofixus88: and you can trust me lol
            Xenofixus88: w.e
            Xenofixus88: loook
            Xenofixus88: the fact that your trying to pin ddruler as wolf makes me so supicous
            Xenofixus88: i knew you would try to pin it on him
            DANLEWIS2005: I'm not trying to pin anything on him, I'm just trying to put across a theory. Here's another one: He knew that I wouldn't guard him after he came out and accused me as a wolf. So he told you that if he dies, I'm a wolf. He dies because I didn't guard him, which makes you suspect me (the guardian).
            Xenofixus88: yes
            Xenofixus88: i understand that but not likely
            Xenofixus88: because why woulda wolf kill himself
            Xenofixus88: when he could JUST kill you
            DANLEWIS2005: I never meant to claim he was a wolf, it's just a theory. I don't think the wolves would be stupid enough to kill one of their own right off in the game unless it benifited them. That's why it seems suspicious after he talked to me and came to you saying I was a wolf when in fact I'm the guardian
            Xenofixus88: thats my problem
            Xenofixus88: everything points to you
            Xenofixus88: BUT if you are guardian I can't just get you killed
            Xenofixus88: if you arn't
            DANLEWIS2005: dude, I am
            Xenofixus88: no
            Xenofixus88: danle your really not lol
            Xenofixus88: if you are so help me god
            DANLEWIS2005: well, lynch me, then you'll find out at the end of the game. And then God help you when you find out the truth, because the rest of the humans in this game will start flaming you and ddrruler
            Xenofixus88: LOL
            Xenofixus88: LOL LOL LOL
            no
            Xenofixus88: they will flame you
            Xenofixus88: for being the dumbest guardian ever and falling into this trap
            DANLEWIS2005: whatever man
            Xenofixus88: my hands are tied
            Xenofixus88: you are forcing me into this
            Xenofixus88: this conv is forcing me into this but like i said if you are guardian
            DANLEWIS2005: I'm not forcing you into anything, you want to do this
            Xenofixus88: im giving you the chance
            Xenofixus88: NO YOU ARE
            Xenofixus88: your dumb moves are forcing me to take action
            DANLEWIS2005: you're not giving me anything, you're the one accusing me
            Xenofixus88: NO
            Xenofixus88: i'm putting pieces together
            Xenofixus88: and so far it leads to you
            DANLEWIS2005: whatever, kill me and we humans will lose
            Xenofixus88: huh
            Xenofixus88: now shut up about that serious
            DANLEWIS2005: no, I won't
            Xenofixus88: LOL
            Xenofixus88: i told you newb
            Xenofixus88: i give you time
            Xenofixus88: dont fuck it up and stay quiet about thsi guardian thing
            Xenofixus88: i wont get you killed this day
            Xenofixus88: so shut up and accept it okay
            Xenofixus88: you fucked up whether guardian or wolf
            Xenofixus88: my hands are tied
            Xenofixus88: im a smart player so ill keep you just in case
            Xenofixus88: your guardian
            Xenofixus88: alright?
            DANLEWIS2005: ok, I don't really care about this game anymore, but whatever
            Xenofixus88: shut up
            Xenofixus88: and start caring
            Xenofixus88: we still in thsi game danle
            Xenofixus88: guardian if you are we need you
            Xenofixus88: wolf if you are you will pay
            Xenofixus88: now one more question?
            Xenofixus88: why did you tell ddruler
            Xenofixus88: honest reason
            DANLEWIS2005: honestly, because he was acting human and Tsuteto said the wolves haven't PM'd him yet or been online all day. ddrruler was online most of the day, so I thought I'd tell him I am the guardian. Start building an alliance to find the masons and win this game
            Xenofixus88: arg
            Xenofixus88: likely yet possible
            Xenofixus88: BUT NOT SMART
            Xenofixus88: good move for wolf hmmm but you could ofbeen thinking it
            Xenofixus88: now
            Xenofixus88: one more question1
            Xenofixus88: how much of this have you told patron
            DANLEWIS2005: I only told him I was the guardian, that was it
            Xenofixus88: damn
            Xenofixus88: you sure
            DANLEWIS2005: yup
            Xenofixus88: that hurts
            Xenofixus88: cause he could be wolf and kill ddruler to frame him
            Xenofixus88: but why wouldnt he just kill you hmmm
            Xenofixus88: leads me to duel wolves hmmm
            DANLEWIS2005: I don't think Patron is a wolf
            Xenofixus88: right
            DANLEWIS2005: he was pissed to find out he was human
            Xenofixus88: really
            Xenofixus88: ahh
            Xenofixus88: so you would bet your life on him being human
            Xenofixus88: you swear he is human huh
            DANLEWIS2005: well, you know Patron "God dammit, I a freaking human"
            Xenofixus88: lol yah
            DANLEWIS2005: well, since I'm not dead, I'd swear on it
            Xenofixus88: not likely danle
            Xenofixus88: but possible
            DANLEWIS2005: brb
            Xenofixus88: no
            Xenofixus88: im gone
            Xenofixus88: i have a lot to think about
            Xenofixus88: danle
            Xenofixus88: it would be wise to keep this quiet!
            Xenofixus88: but its your decision

            Doesn't look very good for Danle at this point but being the person I am, I let don't let the information out knowing it would be smart.... Can't let the guardian die if he really is guardian. But I form a plan and I tell spheroid Everything I knew. EVERYTHING.... Spheroid and I talk with danle and we form a plan... this kill told us everything.. If one person on the list died we would post everything we knew. the list was

            patron, Danle, Slackykingofgorges, Spheroid

            and dancer
            I told dancer everything i knew as an oddball to catch off danle.... In case he pulls off some giant bull shit.... I tell dancer everything.... HE understands and agrees with me.... Danle did not know about dancer.....
            (here is some other conv with danle)

            Xenofixus88: thanks
            DANLEWIS2005: we humans gotta stick together, do we not?
            Xenofixus88: I guess so
            Xenofixus88: Ireally hope ur the guardian
            DANLEWIS2005: plus he has no proof that you're a wolf, and I am the guardian
            Xenofixus88: yeah
            Xenofixus88: hey
            DANLEWIS2005: hey what?
            Xenofixus88: nuttin
            Xenofixus88: any chats going on
            DANLEWIS2005: i have no clue
            DANLEWIS2005: I seriously think we should replace Chromer
            Xenofixus88: or lynch
            DANLEWIS2005: no, I believe he's a human, that's why he's not participating
            Xenofixus88: he's not participating because he is a dumbass
            Xenofixus88: he hasn't participated yet, we can't conclude what he is because he has never been active before
            DANLEWIS2005: which game was he join other than this game and the last?
            Xenofixus88: jtwg 1
            Xenofixus88: jtwg 2
            Xenofixus88: both inctive
            Xenofixus88: no more then 3 posts both added together
            DANLEWIS2005: well, look at his role in both
            Xenofixus88: then this one
            Xenofixus88: well
            Xenofixus88: you could rule it as this but,
            Xenofixus88: he hasn't been active yet
            DANLEWIS2005: oops, I misjudged, he was a wolf in jtwg 1
            Xenofixus88: was he?
            Xenofixus88: well we can't really tell, but we can know one thing for certain.
            DANLEWIS2005: that he's an inactive bastard, lol
            Xenofixus88: true but
            Xenofixus88: he is hurting us
            DANLEWIS2005: if he's a human, yes. If he's a mason, yes. If he's a wolf...NEVER!!!!
            Xenofixus88: lol
            Xenofixus88: this is interesting...
            Xenofixus88: the mason twist will make this game fun
            DANLEWIS2005: yes it will
            Xenofixus88: I hope I just live through the night
            DANLEWIS2005: what makes you say that?
            Xenofixus88: well
            Xenofixus88: if you or spheroid is wolf I could be in trouble
            DANLEWIS2005: well, I'll guard you if you're so worried about it
            Xenofixus88: shhh
            Xenofixus88: keep your guarding secret
            DANLEWIS2005: you're right, I'll guard me, lol
            Xenofixus88: you can't!!
            DANLEWIS2005: who says???
            Xenofixus88: guardians can only protect others I think
            Xenofixus88: but if you can protect yourself
            DANLEWIS2005: well, I'll talk to Tsuteto about that
            DANLEWIS2005: if I can, I'll guard myself, just to be sure I can trust both you and Spheroid. If not, we'll play Spheroid
            Xenofixus88: ....
            DANLEWIS2005: you go to him and suspect me, tell him that if you die it's my fault. You'll be guarded so if the wolves try to come at you, nothing bad will happen
            Xenofixus88: danle
            Xenofixus88: danm
            Xenofixus88: dan dan sorry
            Xenofixus88: dan
            Xenofixus88: don't worry
            Xenofixus88: were talk strat after the night
            Xenofixus88: I got this all planned if I survive the night
            DANLEWIS2005: ok, I trust you, for now
            Xenofixus88: don't
            Xenofixus88: cause I don't trust you
            Xenofixus88: I may trust you after the night
            DANLEWIS2005: yeah, and if I get wolfed?
            Xenofixus88: then all hell breaks loose
            Xenofixus88: and I'll sucide to give the humans a chance
            Xenofixus88: now don't go suiciding your self like you tried to do last game
            DANLEWIS2005: why would I, I got a good role this time around, lol
            Xenofixus88: lol
            Xenofixus88: yes you got a role but which one we shall see
            Xenofixus88: h2
            Xenofixus88: g2g
            Xenofixus88: bye
            DANLEWIS2005: bye


            next day all of a sudden spheroid is dead..... amazingly.. Now i post everything i know.

            Heres something funny.... Now danle is trying to get me lynched off this evidence. (rather funny)

            Xenofixus88: hey
            DANLEWIS2005: hey
            DANLEWIS2005: sorry, I didn't see your last response, what was it?
            Xenofixus88: what do you mean
            Xenofixus88: i didnt say anything but hi
            DANLEWIS2005: oh, lol
            DANLEWIS2005: I accidently pressed no and nothing came up, lol
            Xenofixus88: lol
            Xenofixus88: so buddy If your guardian you fucked urself
            Xenofixus88: but right now your a wolf in my eyes with this kill
            Xenofixus88: so everything comes out right now making my post
            DANLEWIS2005: dude, I guarded you
            Xenofixus88: sure you did
            Xenofixus88: thats why somehow they went for spheroid
            DANLEWIS2005: I was talking to Spheroid the night before and asked him if he felt in danger, he said no
            Xenofixus88: ....
            Xenofixus88: its over
            Xenofixus88: im coming out i
            Xenofixus88: if your guardian im sorry you fucked us all, if your wolf you did a good job
            DANLEWIS2005: I didn't fuck you at all, Spheroid never asked me to guard him
            DANLEWIS2005: so I guarded you instead
            Xenofixus88: you fucked us at the beggining of the game
            Xenofixus88: its just to perfect danle
            DANLEWIS2005: whatever man, go somewhere
            Xenofixus88: first round you expose it to ddruler and think he will die with the information.
            Xenofixus88: next you say you guard me
            Xenofixus88: and luckily the wolves kill spheroid
            Xenofixus88: I made a promise with spheroid
            Xenofixus88: anyone on the list dies I come out
            Xenofixus88: nothing personal sorry
            DANLEWIS2005: dude, you wanna know something, I knew you were going to plan something like this. That's why I always have a plan B
            Xenofixus88: buddy
            Xenofixus88: if you try to put me as a wolf its cool
            Xenofixus88: I will even help you, it will only fuck you
            Xenofixus88: I'm a human
            Xenofixus88: plain and simple you got caught sorry
            DANLEWIS2005: you wanna kill the guardian, go ahead, you'll only look like a frigging moron at the end of the game
            Xenofixus88: NO
            Xenofixus88: you will dumbass
            Xenofixus88: (dumbass is harsh sorry)
            DANLEWIS2005: whose the one lynching the guardian? you are
            Xenofixus88: LOL
            Xenofixus88: you got yourself lynched
            Xenofixus88: you know how much you look like a wolf
            Xenofixus88: just look at it from my viewpoint
            Xenofixus88: plus im just going to give the facts and let the humans dig through it
            DANLEWIS2005: well, good luck with that. People already think you're a wolf and I've already got people backing me, you're the one who's going to get lynched
            Xenofixus88: kk
            Xenofixus88: its all good
            Xenofixus88: That just makes you look worse wolf
            DANLEWIS2005: and secondly, if I was a wolf, I would've killed you
            Xenofixus88: LOL
            Xenofixus88: no you wouldn't of
            Xenofixus88: You "guarded" me
            DANLEWIS2005: you had so-called evidence on me, better to get rid of the person with evidence
            Xenofixus88: spheroid had the same evidence
            Xenofixus88: spheroid knew everything that i did
            Xenofixus88: and more
            DANLEWIS2005: well, I wouldn't have known that, then he would've lynched me if I WAS A WOLF
            DANLEWIS2005: you're an idiot anyways
            Xenofixus88: LOL
            Xenofixus88: how does that work
            Xenofixus88: we had to be sure you weren't the guardian
            Xenofixus88: im a smart player
            DANLEWIS2005: I am the guardian and you're a stupid player
            Xenofixus88: don't go getting guardian lynched right before you had full evidence
            Xenofixus88: LOL
            Xenofixus88: if your the guardian you fucked yourself
            DANLEWIS2005: no, you fucked me, don't go pinning this on me if you get me lynched, which you won't succeed in
            Xenofixus88: thats fine
            Xenofixus88: i dont care
            Xenofixus88: Lynch me
            Xenofixus88: I help you, by voting for myself....
            Xenofixus88: I'm human your a dumbass wolf
            DANLEWIS2005: I'm the guardian and you're a dumbass human
            DANLEWIS2005: and you'll owe me an apology in post-game
            Xenofixus88: you're a dumbass human
            DANLEWIS2005: or I'll block you
            Xenofixus88: I WONT APPOLOGISE
            Xenofixus88: you will have to apologise to us humans
            Xenofixus88: for fucking the game
            DANLEWIS2005: ok, then you're blocked
            Xenofixus88: after this game
            Xenofixus88: (block me)
            DANLEWIS2005: you post anything condemning the humans, then you're the one who fucked us over
            Xenofixus88: fine
            Xenofixus88: thats cool
            Xenofixus88: you fucked us first day
            DANLEWIS2005: no, I didn't. I only told ddrruler I wsa the guardian and mistyped. Then he went to you and told you that if he gets wolfed, I'm the wolf. Then after the unfortunate wolfing of him, you blame me when it wasn't even my fault.
            Xenofixus88: LOL
            Xenofixus88: danle
            DANLEWIS2005: so go ahead and post. Because after you do, I'm going to post my counterattack to save me until the wolves get me, then it'll be your fault (and don't even try pinning this on me)
            Xenofixus88: I DONT CARE
            Xenofixus88: get me lynched
            Xenofixus88: Im a human your counter attack will do shit when it comes down to it
            DANLEWIS2005: that's what you think, if people knew the truth about my role, they'd flame you until you cry
            Xenofixus88: lol
            Xenofixus88: IM SO SCAREd
            Xenofixus88: your the dumbass that got yourself in this postition
            DANLEWIS2005: why, by mistyping???
            Xenofixus88: STFU
            Xenofixus88: ABOUT MISTYPING
            DANLEWIS2005: I already explained myself on that
            Xenofixus88: I DONT CARE ABOUT IT
            Xenofixus88: you told ddruler
            Xenofixus88: with no proiof
            Xenofixus88: he threatens to post and amazingly
            Xenofixus88: next day he is dead
            Xenofixus88: YOUR A WOLF
            DANLEWIS2005: but he went to you and told you that if he gets wolfed, that I'm a wolf. And then he gets wolfed and then you come after me trying to blame me, which points the finger at you
            Xenofixus88: why would i do that
            DANLEWIS2005: a wolf would wolf someone and blame it on the person that they accuse
            Xenofixus88: i could just kill you
            Xenofixus88: could just kill you
            Xenofixus88: but you can use that point it doesnt matter to me lol
            DANLEWIS2005: have you ever thought that those wolfing could be coincedences???
            Xenofixus88: yup
            Xenofixus88: no chance
            Xenofixus88: to easily that both of them die
            DANLEWIS2005: since both of them had deals with you
            DANLEWIS2005: you want the humans to lynch the wolf
            Xenofixus88: hhuh
            Xenofixus88: ....
            DANLEWIS2005: oh, and three people are already siding with me and they know everything
            Xenofixus88: who?
            DANLEWIS2005: none of your business
            DANLEWIS2005: wolf
            Xenofixus88: kk cool
            Xenofixus88: dont call me a wolf asshole
            Xenofixus88: your the wolf lol
            DANLEWIS2005: ok, we'll see then at post-game, you're going to look like the dunbass not me
            Xenofixus88: lol
            Xenofixus88: LOL
            Xenofixus88: LOL
            LOL
            Xenofixus88: your the dumbass that ruined the humans or fucked us lol
            DANLEWIS2005: ok, then read this from another discussion I had with another human
            Xenofixus88: sure
            Xenofixus88: w.e

            lol......... IF he is guardian he fucked us over from the beggining. Thsi is the worse case of a role I have ever seen.... IF he is the guardian, I won't apologise because my hands are tied on this.... Danle fucked us over....

            its to easy for both ddruler and spheroid to be dead .....

            Dancer could also be the wolf, because he is left over

            Xenofixus88: hey
            P337 teh 1337: Arright, my dad's giving me this big hassle about this
            P337 teh 1337: So I've got like five minutes
            Xenofixus88: np
            Xenofixus88: 5 mins huh
            Xenofixus88: alright
            Xenofixus88: ask questions
            Xenofixus88: while i find the conv
            P337 teh 1337: ok
            P337 teh 1337: You said Spheroid didn't know until yesterday
            Xenofixus88: yup
            P337 teh 1337: So how could he have been the cause of ddrruler's death?
            Xenofixus88: NOT spheroid
            Xenofixus88: danlke
            Xenofixus88: the fake guardian or real guardian
            P337 teh 1337: ok
            Xenofixus88: went to ddruler told him
            Xenofixus88: ddruler threatened to post conv
            Xenofixus88: so danle got him killed
            P337 teh 1337: mmhmm
            Xenofixus88: this is one theory
            Xenofixus88: but IF he is guardian we can't get him killed
            P337 teh 1337: yeah
            Xenofixus88: but
            Xenofixus88: it looks more and more like he is a wolf...
            Xenofixus88: instincts say he is a wolf.... but because guardian can't act on it.
            P337 teh 1337: ok
            P337 teh 1337: So how is Spheroid involved in all of this?
            Xenofixus88: I told him
            Xenofixus88: he was my right hand man
            Xenofixus88: still you found out lol
            P337 teh 1337: heheh
            Xenofixus88: almost chose you
            Xenofixus88: but he was on first
            P337 teh 1337: ah
            Xenofixus88: your a smart kid
            P337 teh 1337: yay
            P337 teh 1337: Arright, I get it now
            P337 teh 1337: yay
            P337 teh 1337: You've got like two minutes
            P337 teh 1337: >_<
            Xenofixus88: DANLEWIS2005: DANLEWIS2005: so you're trying to put across that you're human eh?
            J s R f 3 2 5: XD
            DANLEWIS2005: DTA, can't trust you, lol
            J s R f 3 2 5: O_o
            DANLEWIS2005: oh well, it I get wolfed, it's all your fault.
            DANLEWIS2005: I'm the guardian
            J s R f 3 2 5: XD!!
            DANLEWIS2005: please don't wolf me
            J s R f 3 2 5: except im not a wolf
            J s R f 3 2 5: if i was i would gladly
            DANLEWIS2005: hee hee, only two people know I'm a wolf
            DANLEWIS2005: guardian
            DANLEWIS2005: damn, I mistyped, lol
            Xenofixus88: thats bad
            DANLEWIS2005: I was thinking about wolves and I mistyped
            DANLEWIS2005: still, ddrruler's dead, so he can't come after me with my mistake
            Xenofixus88: ddruler conv with danle
            Xenofixus88: only could get a piece of it
            P337 teh 1337: HAHA
            P337 teh 1337: oh man
            P337 teh 1337: wow.
            Xenofixus88: see
            P337 teh 1337: yeah.
            Xenofixus88: but
            Xenofixus88: two people did know
            P337 teh 1337: During night 1?
            Xenofixus88: yuup
            Xenofixus88: patron and then ddruler
            P337 teh 1337: That's bad >_<
            P337 teh 1337: wait
            Xenofixus88: so it could be a mistake but it also couldnt be
            P337 teh 1337: Knew what?
            Xenofixus88: that danle was "guardian"
            P337 teh 1337: ah
            P337 teh 1337: ok
            Xenofixus88: but
            Xenofixus88: basically
            Xenofixus88: anyquestions?
            Xenofixus88: think about it
            Xenofixus88: and remember keep it quiet
            P337 teh 1337: ok
            Xenofixus88: shouldn't of told you but
            Xenofixus88: Whats done is done
            P337 teh 1337: yeah
            P337 teh 1337: =/
            P337 teh 1337: So I'm assuming you're a whatchamacallit.
            P337 teh 1337: Mason.
            P337 teh 1337: XD
            Xenofixus88: nope
            P337 teh 1337: oh
            Xenofixus88: honestly
            P337 teh 1337: o_O
            Xenofixus88: plain fucking human
            P337 teh 1337: How'd you get in all of this?
            Xenofixus88: ddruler
            Xenofixus88: he is my boy
            P337 teh 1337: haha
            Xenofixus88: he is also smart
            P337 teh 1337: yeah
            Xenofixus88: he needed to tell someone
            Xenofixus88: so he told me just incase he dies
            P337 teh 1337: mmhmm
            Xenofixus88: so i'm resting my part on you guys
            P337 teh 1337: So the only people who knew ruler was a mason during night 1 were you and Dan?
            P337 teh 1337: or wai
            P337 teh 1337: Did Dan ever know?
            Xenofixus88: NOT MASOn
            Xenofixus88: guardian
            Xenofixus88: maybe guardian
            Xenofixus88: danle
            Xenofixus88: patron ddruler
            Xenofixus88: then me
            P337 teh 1337: Wait
            P337 teh 1337: So ruler is a supposed GUARDIAN?
            Xenofixus88: aNO
            Xenofixus88: omg omg omg omg
            P337 teh 1337: Then you misread what I said.
            Xenofixus88: yeah i think i did
            Xenofixus88: resay it !!
            P337 teh 1337: P337 teh 1337: So the only people who knew ruler was a mason during night 1 were you and Dan?
            P337 teh 1337: I just did
            Xenofixus88: wat
            Xenofixus88: what
            Xenofixus88: ruler was a mason
            P337 teh 1337: Wait
            P337 teh 1337: Now I'm confused.
            P337 teh 1337: Okay, so ruler didn't have a role?
            Xenofixus88: nope
            Xenofixus88: plain human
            P337 teh 1337: I just kind of assumed that, that's why I assumed you to be mason too
            Xenofixus88: nope
            Xenofixus88: plain human
            P337 teh 1337: ok.
            Xenofixus88: swear to god
            P337 teh 1337: ok
            Xenofixus88: if i was mason I wont be doing what i plan on doing next day
            P337 teh 1337: o_O
            P337 teh 1337: ok
            P337 teh 1337: I get it now
            Xenofixus88: alright
            Xenofixus88: think about it
            Xenofixus88: can i hold your support for this day
            P337 teh 1337: huh?
            P337 teh 1337: I think I misread that
            P337 teh 1337: XD
            P337 teh 1337: Can you hold wha?
            Xenofixus88: support
            P337 teh 1337: You mean, can you trust me, or what?
            Xenofixus88: no
            P337 teh 1337: I don't get what you're asking
            P337 teh 1337: XD
            Xenofixus88: If the vote becomes tight tommorow
            P337 teh 1337: OH
            P337 teh 1337: yeah.
            Xenofixus88: alright
            Xenofixus88: then get off before you dad gets mad
            P337 teh 1337: Haha, yeah
            P337 teh 1337: Arright, see ya tomorrow
            Xenofixus88: bye

            Now danle is trying to claim this all on me and that is fine. ME no care. I'm a human..... HE screwed us over... hes arguments are too easy to break...
            Why wouldnt i jsut kill danle, why would I go through all this. But that doesn't matter...

            IF danle is the guardian he fucked us over from the begging my hands are tied in this.. The killings are just to convincing.

            You want to get me lynched sure, but take time think it all over.... People are going to be pleasently suprised....

            I don't care if you get me lynched you will only be hurting the humans even more... I will even help you danle (wolf), you want me gone so bad...
            slackykingofgorges

            enjoy it, lynch me if you wish (will only hurty ou)
            Don't be suprised if some wolves just jump right onto me.. Bandwagon me. danle has a record of working with wolves names (doesn't know that wolves should have no contact)

            MONKEY is a nub

            Comment

            • slackygorgeking
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 223

              #66
              come on danle call me a wolf...
              your make me laugh.... Forced me to do this.... If your the guardian your the worst guardian ever...

              forgot to add,,,
              danle basically i hinted at guarding me...... HE pretty much followed and said he would... ITs just to amazing that spheroid dies, because danle guarded me... Danle never told me he made the final dicision i asked him to decide for himself.....

              come on danle call me a wolf..... just do it it your make me laugh

              MONKEY is a nub

              Comment

              • daniel_lewis20
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2005
                • 178

                #67
                thanks Slacky, by posting what you just did, you just screwed us humans over. For one thing, I mistyped, the last time I accidently screwed up with ddrruler, he went against me and voted for me even when I was a human at that time. Plus, I've known from the beginning that you were coming after me because you were blaming me for mistyping, which was all I did. Even after I defended you when you about to get lynched, you still threatened to expose my guardianship (which YOU did by posting these convos, so don't go blaming me).

                From these conversations that you've posted, it seems you've had an agenda to get me lynched since the beginning: First, you see the opportunity to get rid of ddrruler when he says that if he gets wolfed, you know who to go after. Then, you go and attack the one person who defended you (the Guardian) when people were trying to get you lynched. Then you go and try to rally support from others creating a plan to get the guardian lynched (which you didn't suceed in). Then you create some plan with Spheroid and you both tried to get me to guard the both of you (which I couldn't do because I only have ONE VOTE). Knowing this, you knew that there was a possibility that someone (including you, me, Spheroid, etc.) could get wolfed. But because you suspected me, you immediately plan this long, redictulous case about me and YOU plan on getting me lynched because of my mistyping mistake (which I've already admitted to) and that's all you've got along with you're crazy suspicions.

                So, because of your stupidity, I'm voting for you Slacky for screwing us humans over, thanks.

                Comment

                • slackygorgeking
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 223

                  #68
                  man you can't get over that mistyping...
                  I never even mentioned it because it happens....

                  look your evidence is so horrible its funny...
                  WHY WOULD I GO THROUGH THAT TROUBLE.... I would jsut kill you right off the bat... MAkes no sense you could be dead so quickly why would I waste my time on you.... makes no sense...

                  your trying to turn this over but it can't work...

                  the kills point to you.. .your only argument is this fool proof plan you boiled up for me...

                  I WOULD JUST KILL YOU BUDDY.,...

                  WHAT WOLF WOULDNT KILL THE GUARDIAN IF HE HAD A CHANCE.... I ASK YOU ALL TO THINK THAT OVER.. I WOULD JUST KILL YOU

                  MONKEY is a nub

                  Comment

                  • JenovaSephiroth
                    pink dragon irl
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 828

                    #69
                    I think that Dan is a human. We had a conversation earlier, before Slacky's case. I'll just post the imiportant part.

                    ShadowSephiroth5: hi
                    DANLEWIS2005: hey
                    ShadowSephiroth5: sup
                    DANLEWIS2005: nothing much, sup with you?
                    ShadowSephiroth5: im at my friend's house sleepin over
                    DANLEWIS2005: kool
                    ShadowSephiroth5: im on his laptop lol
                    ShadowSephiroth5: and theres a depression in the keyboard where i set up the keys for stepmania
                    DANLEWIS2005: lol
                    ShadowSephiroth5: lol
                    ShadowSephiroth5: lol hes asleep right now and i dunno if i should go downstairs and play ddr
                    DANLEWIS2005: lol
                    ShadowSephiroth5: so.. what you been up to?
                    DANLEWIS2005: dude, be honest with me
                    DANLEWIS2005: are you a wolf?
                    ShadowSephiroth5: no
                    DANLEWIS2005: are you frigging sure???
                    ShadowSephiroth5: im bored right now im not even thinking about jtwg
                    ShadowSephiroth5: and yes im sure
                    DANLEWIS2005: ok, I may be hanging myself, but I have no choice
                    DANLEWIS2005: I'm the guardian
                    ShadowSephiroth5: im seriously human
                    ShadowSephiroth5: so dont worry
                    DANLEWIS2005: Slacky's trying to get me lynched
                    ShadowSephiroth5: and i dont know if you're shittin me about you saying ur guardian
                    ShadowSephiroth5: i remember an earlier jtwg
                    ShadowSephiroth5: where a 'guardian' was a wolf
                    DANLEWIS2005: I know that, but I do have something on my side
                    ShadowSephiroth5: ok
                    ShadowSephiroth5: what is it?
                    ShadowSephiroth5: i knew that we shoulda lynched slacky
                    DANLEWIS2005: I accidently told ddrruler that I was the guardian, then I mistyped and called myself a wolf (stupide move). He went and told Slacky (who's been a wolf the last two games) that if he dies that I'm a wolf, boom dead
                    ShadowSephiroth5: and well whatddya know he died
                    DANLEWIS2005: 2 hours later, Slacky attacks me and starts calling me a wolf and threatening to lynch me and says it's my fault
                    ShadowSephiroth5: that totaly sux
                    DANLEWIS2005: then I have to choose the next night to guard Spheroid or Slacky knowing that one of them's a wolf
                    DANLEWIS2005: I guard Slacky, Spheroid dies
                    DANLEWIS2005: now Slacky's going to post my mistyping and try to get me lynched
                    ShadowSephiroth5: but he didnt die
                    ShadowSephiroth5: he woulda died if you were a wolf
                    ShadowSephiroth5: if you were a wolf you woulda killed him cuz he had something on you
                    DANLEWIS2005: exactly
                    ShadowSephiroth5: but he magically lived
                    ShadowSephiroth5: by some GUARDing force
                    ShadowSephiroth5: yea i can believe ur guardian

                    Slacky, if you are a wolf, you would wolf me because I contradicted you. I'm going out on a limb.

                    Comment

                    • slackygorgeking
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 223

                      #70
                      that conv just hurts.....
                      why would the guardian come out to tell another, all he did was tell him yes im a human

                      WOW YOUR A HUMAN WELL BEING THE "GUARDIAN" IM JUST GOING TO TELL EVERYONe.....
                      only a wolf faking a guardian would try to do this..... he needed support because he knew danle WAS GOING TO KILL SOMEONE OFF THE LIST..

                      WHY WOULD I NOT KILL DANLE FIRST NIGHT..
                      no one knew i knew, if I was wolf danle would be dead along time ago.

                      MONKEY is a nub

                      Comment

                      • Neonatrias
                        MAЯISA
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 919

                        #71
                        Originally posted by daniel_lewis20
                        So, because of your stupidity, I'm voting for you Slacky for screwing us humans over, thanks.
                        So you're going to knock out a top-tier player because he brought something to the table? Besides that, you told a large number of people that you were Guardian within the first two days...? I'm sorry, but right now, that's not sitting very well with me...For now I have to vote Daniel_Lewis20. Be advised it may change, depending on further developments with this whole thing...--; As I said, it just doesn't seem RIGHT.

                        Comment

                        • JenovaSephiroth
                          pink dragon irl
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 828

                          #72
                          I just found something out while I was talking to Slacky.

                          Xenofixus88: the whole game rests on us talking.....
                          Xenofixus88: the humans must win...
                          ShadowSephiroth5: ok
                          Xenofixus88: im not going to let me and danle fucking up screw it over for you humans
                          ShadowSephiroth5: well what did you just find out that you're burning to tell him?
                          Xenofixus88: can only tell him

                          YOU humans?? If he were human, he would say US humans. Wolf.
                          Another thing: Isn't Dan being blamed for a typographical error when Slacky made one himself? Put that in yer pipe and smoke it.

                          Slacky is my vote.

                          Comment

                          • slackygorgeking
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 223

                            #73
                            LOL LOL LOL
                            what are you danles bitch
                            i never blamed him for the fucking typo dumbass.... I NEVER DID BECAUSE IT HAPPEns
                            jsut like that typo

                            MONKEY is a nub

                            Comment

                            • JenovaSephiroth
                              pink dragon irl
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 828

                              #74
                              This whole problem stemmed from a typo.

                              Comment

                              • slackygorgeking
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 223

                                #75
                                DANLEWIS2005: and you're going to lynch me because of a mistyping, how stupid
                                Xenofixus88: NO
                                Xenofixus88: NO NO NO
                                Xenofixus88: I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR MISTYPING
                                DANLEWIS2005: then why are you trying to get me lynched then? because ddrruler told you to?
                                Xenofixus88: Xenofixus88: look for some reason you told dddruler your a guardian Wheter fake or real (probably fake). he threatens to post the conv which you find you being the fake guardian and then you would be toast you then get ddruler killed because you told him he that your the guardian. You relize you could of made a mistake because ddruler talked with me early. You relize your plan didnt work on fake guardian. You then reveal the name patron which could be an side kick..

                                MONKEY is a nub

                                Comment

                                Working...