Alrighty. I'll keep my end of the bargain. Since I have nothing more to go on, my vote heads toward JenovaSephiroth
jTWG V - Search for what? Day 6
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
Neo, since you voted for me, I am voting for you, Neonatrias, to avoid a phantom and self-voting will get me 2 votes. This vote may change. Also, I know you won't get lynched.Comment
-
Flipping my vote to Demon. For reasons already explained to him and the majority of players in the chat. Won't be here for the end of voting, but if he proves himself human, he'll likely live.
Comment
-
I'm changing my vote to Demon Note: This is not a bandwagon.
In the chat, he kept saying that he had evidence. The evidence was a conversation between him and Dan. He couldn't give the rest of us this 'evidence' because he said that Dan was already dead. Dan already knew that he was going to die, so he obviously checked the forum during the 'extensive' hour long conversation that he had with Demon. According to Demon, neither of them checked to forum to see if Dan was dead until AFTER Dan told him the evidence he had. Show me the evidence, Demon, and I change my vote.Comment
-
Demon you are getting my vote because anyone in the chat knew you were stalling for time. And if you saved every conversation why dont you have like a file that has all of them in it. That shouldnt take long to find one conversation. If you prove to be human in 5mins go ahead and come out and say something because my vote will not change.Comment
-
Ok i told you guys.
Me and Dan talked for a while, then after he shut the fuck up i decided to check the forum to see who died.
Then when i saw he was dead i was like "OMG YOUR DEAD" and he was like "WHAT!!!!"
Whether he knew or not, i didnt know.
Besides, i talked with Slacky and realized how much of a dick (I love saying that) Dan is.
So for now, since there isnt proof against anything, im gonna vote Gamepro17616
Cuz he doesnt have alot of votes on himself and im sure as hell not voting myself.
You guys need to give me a chance, i realized my proof was wrong, im sorry.
BTW Vash its by the FFR Clock XDwtf is a noobletOriginally posted by jewpinthethirdIf you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.Originally posted by white_boyfiremon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Comment
-
-
Hm... alright, some of you are one spring break, I guess. So, giving this small option. Extension until 8/9/10/11 PM tomorrow, or just end it now? First five people to post make their vote on this. A simple yes or no will do.
Until I have these votes, no more voting, no more chatting. Only 'yes' or 'no'.Comment
-
No, you shouldn't have to extend it.
If people are going to be in a TWG they need to have some sort of relative IDEA that they'll be able to get online.
Comment
-
No... No extension
Same reason as Neo. If you wanted to be in a TWG, then you knew you had to be online. You wouldn't have joined if you knew you were going on vacation (unless you brought a wireless laptop with you).Comment
-
-
-
I dont know if you count Slackys post as a vote but if it isnt then ill vote on this.
I think we need an extension cause alot of people are on spring break.
I dont think alot of people are gonna forfeit there chance to go to cancun so they can sit behind a com and play a game.
Im sorry but Spring Break>Internet
We need the extensionwtf is a noobletOriginally posted by jewpinthethirdIf you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.Originally posted by white_boyfiremon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Comment
-
First five people:
GP - Extend
Neonatrias - End
JS - End
Vash - End
Slacky - Extend
3 to 2. End it.
Comment


Comment