jTWG V - Search for what? Day 6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 888

    #181
    Js i hate you for taking my image. Those assholes on that other forum told me to remove it cuz it was "wrong"

    Anyway, you may have gotten past last round, but you better come up with some pretty good proof this round, if anyone fishes up evidence on you, its gonna count as double since last round Slacky.

    Peace out, Da Angel wuz in duh hoze
    XD
    wtf is a nooblet
    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
    Originally posted by white_boy
    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

    Comment

    • slackygorgeking
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 223

      #182
      Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
      Js i hate you for taking my image. Those assholes on that other forum told me to remove it cuz it was "wrong"

      Anyway, you may have gotten past last round, but you better come up with some pretty good proof this round, if anyone fishes up evidence on you, its gonna count as double since last round Slacky.

      Peace out, Da Angel wuz in duh hoze
      XD
      ahh words from another wise jtwg player. Got to love it.

      MONKEY is a nub

      Comment

      • Demon_Of_The_Comet
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 888

        #183
        Yea, wise words are good arent they?
        Since im the only one whos been posting them since this night began.

        I dont wanna say too much here, i oh so love it when people overly analyze AIM chats
        wtf is a nooblet
        Originally posted by jewpinthethird
        If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
        Originally posted by white_boy
        firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

        Comment

        • Neonatrias
          MAЯISA
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2004
          • 919

          #184
          Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
          i oh so love it when people overly analyze AIM chats
          I'm hearing that as if you like it when people are wrong about something...I don't think that's what you meant, though.

          Comment

          • Tsuteto
            FFR Player
            • May 2004
            • 1312

            #185
            *smacks head* Keep forgetting these.

            6 to insta. You have until Friday at 8/9/10/11 to vote.

            Comment

            • CypherToorima
              Boss of all bosses
              • Jul 2003
              • 2452

              #186
              VashTheGunman7 because I doubt he'll get insta'd, and I'm going on a three day trip, so I won't be here on time to avoid a phantom. Sorry about that, guys.
              I'm a figantic gaggot

              Comment

              • slackygorgeking
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2005
                • 223

                #187
                Computer getting reformatted (hopefully sometime this weekend prob friday) so I might not be on that much this weeekend. wont be on aim for sure, might be able to pop on the internet once or twice but not likely.
                So to stay away from phantom my vote will go to Patron. Still suspicous of him. Don't trust him at all. (but I don't think he will get lynched so its a safe vote).
                If you need anything pm me. I wil lbe able to answer any questions.

                MONKEY is a nub

                Comment

                • psychic25
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 367

                  #188
                  I really have no idea whatsoever about whom to vote for...

                  It's not like this kill wasn't expected, though :P

                  I'll vote psychic25 for now, but hopefully I'll be able to get on tomorrow and get a better vote up.

                  Comment

                  • Tsuteto
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2004
                    • 1312

                    #189
                    A little under 14 hours to vote all. I'm not bothering in putting a voting guide up. It's easy to tell for yourself.

                    Comment

                    • Neonatrias
                      MAЯISA
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 919

                      #190
                      Alright, since there's no conversation going on...

                      Demon, I'm putting a vote on you. You didn't respond at all to my last post. I'll remove my vote from you as soon as you clarify what you meant.

                      Comment

                      • hydrojakep
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 2294

                        #191
                        I vote hydrojakep.

                        Hopefully i'll be able to change it before the deadline.



                        Comment

                        • Rebirth0
                          FFR Originalbro
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2003
                          • 8751

                          #192
                          Damn, I'm always away for a few days when something happens that I need to be here.

                          Gamepro17616

                          Comment

                          • Tsuteto
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2004
                            • 1312

                            #193
                            Originally posted by Gamepro17616
                            Damn, I'm always away for a few days when something happens that I need to be here.

                            Gamepro17616
                            You and a number of others.

                            *writes down another note for the post-game*

                            Comment

                            • VashtheGunman7
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 456

                              #194
                              Cypher fore now until something changes. I doubt anyonel else would vote for him anyway


                              Comment

                              • Demon_Of_The_Comet
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 888

                                #195
                                I vote Slacky

                                Sorry Neo, ive been doing other stuff lately, i had a biology report due and ive been trying to concentrate on SM.

                                What i meant was, i love it when people take the simplest evidence and read into it so much that it becomes obscured and totally far from the real point behind it.
                                I just find it funny


                                BTW this game isnt going very well, you guys need to come on more so we can get some chats going
                                wtf is a nooblet
                                Originally posted by jewpinthethird
                                If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
                                Originally posted by white_boy
                                firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

                                Comment

                                Working...