jTWG V - Search for what? Day 6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JenovaSephiroth
    pink dragon irl
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 828

    #271
    This is starting to look like Survivor...
    Too bad I got a phantom... Oh, well.. Shoulda voted but hey that's life.

    Comment

    • Tsuteto
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 1312

      #272
      Neonatrias
      psychic25
      dAnceguy117 - 1 (phantom)
      JenovaSephiroth - 1 (phantom)
      hydrojakep

      "What the hell!" VashtheGunman7 shouted out in anger! "Just because of some actions that seem harmless doesn't mean tha- mmpf!"

      VashtheGunman7's mouth muffled over his words as JenovaSephiroth came and shoved the barrel of his gun into the man's orifice. "Goodbye," came the cold harsh words as he pulled the trigger, letting the blood fly out of VashtheGunman7's neck, splattering against the wall.

      "Did you have to make it so gruesome?" asked hydrojakep, holding his hands over his eyes to block the sight. It didn't do much, his mind showing him what was happening, which was most likely perfectly in detail with all of the fears running around.

      "Needless to say," Gamepro17616 said, stepping forward, "It was either him or us."

      "Agreed," Neonatrias, standing up. "I for one don't care how people are done away with, as long as it happens and we can finish this mission."

      "It shouldn't be much further down the road now," dAnceguy117 said, looking down the dark hall. "We should have enough flares for down there, and then we should be able to make a break point back to the surface from there."

      "We would've been there to begin with if we didn't worry about the risk of collapsing the ruins in digging," said psychic25, gathering the bags. Starting off, the group was ready for the finality of this trip.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      They stood at the point of a cliff, a small, wooden bridge connecting to the other side. "So," said psychic25, his voice a little shaky, "who wants to go first?"

      "We'll all go at the same time," said dAnceguy117, starting off across it. The others nodded, and started to follow. If they were to die, they would at least die together. If they tried heading back, their death was inevitable anyways.

      Each stepped shot an echo through the large cavern. The gentle yet sickening sways made the others grip onto the rope tighter, save for who held the flare. "Can we move any faster please?" asked hydrojakep. His foot caught over his other one though, making him drop forward, and thus, dropping the flare into the abyss.

      As he stumbled to grab another, someone did a whiplash with the bridge, causing all to lose balance. "Holy crap!" yelled Gamepro17616, losing his balance. Still grabbing on, he held for all of his life, but one more lash caused him to fall, his voice dying down with his life as he quickly descended to the bottom... if there was one.

      hydrojakep finally got the other flare out, lit it, and all immediately reached the other side. "Alright!" yelled Neonatrias, having finished catching what breath was needed and decided to make the statement. "Who the hell did that?!"

      "And thus another voting starts," whispered JenovaSephiroth from sitting down against the wall, flipping a knife in his hand.

      It is now Day 6. You have until... 8/9/10/11 PM to vote. Insta is at 3. Enjoy.

      Comment

      • Neonatrias
        MAЯISA
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2004
        • 919

        #273
        Cutting down on the time limits a little, aren't you? Since this is my last chance to post anything considering I'll be gone for a while, JenovaSephiroth. You started off as a contributing member of the game, but you've slinked back into the shadows recently. You've been online, but haven't posted anything. It leads me to believe you're trying to avoid attention.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #274
          I've been thinking about this for a long time.

          Neonatrias just seems like a wolf. First, someone this smart shouldn't be alive this long. I know, I know, that's dangerous logic. But the whole "just because they're good, doesn't make them a wolf" thing doesn't really take effect until after jTWG. Right now, he just looks way too much of a threat to be alive - if he's human.

          Second, he had a clear shot at saving Jenova from a phantom. In the jTWG chat, it was obvious that GP wanted to lynch Vash because of the little time left. One more vote made an insta, and I was kinda pushing for it. Everyone in the room voted except for Neo, and he just kinda left with like five minutes left.

          Finally, he just voted for Jenova right off the bat, putting him one vote from insta. I would think a human would think twice before doing that.

          Comment

          • hydrojakep
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 2294

            #275
            Yeah neo.



            If you didnt vote for jenova, my chances would be lower of me voting for you.



            Comment

            • JenovaSephiroth
              pink dragon irl
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 828

              #276
              Voting for people who are inactive for a couple of days is just groundless. It's called HOMEWORK. I even told you. I didn't vote because, seriously, I forgot to. I was busy that day and got home at 9. I was gonna self vote, too.

              I just checked... I'm one away from an insta. Great job.

              Comment

              • dAnceguy117
                new hand moves = dab
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2002
                • 10103

                #277
                mai voeting gide yo

                JenovaSephiroth - 2 (Neonatrias, phantom)
                Neonatrias - 2 (danceguy with numars, Jake)
                me - 1 (phantom)

                Insta at three. Watch the foo out.

                Comment

                • Neonatrias
                  MAЯISA
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 919

                  #278
                  You make incredibly valid points. I have to wonder what this meant:

                  Originally posted by hydrojakep
                  If you didnt vote for jenova, my chances would be lower of me voting for you.
                  Dude...How so? Back it up with something more than that. Just a little advice for the future. o.o;

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #279
                    Ok. This much can be concluded by logic.

                    If there were two wolves left, then they could lynch me or JS. Everyone has been on except for Psychic. With GP being wolfed, there's no way Psychic could be wolf, because GP could've been left alive and lynched me or JS.

                    One wolf left - unless JS and I are working together, but I can show you the convos, we're not.

                    Jake has had like no allies, I really don't see that. And I know I'm human, but to help prove it: I could've laid low and let Neo or JS get lynched right after my vote. But no, I stayed active and discussed this with everyone.

                    That leaves JS and Neo most likely. I think Neo is the better choice out of the two. And he's been on a lot in the last while, contradictory to what he said.

                    Just some proof I thought I should post.

                    Comment

                    • JenovaSephiroth
                      pink dragon irl
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 828

                      #280
                      I vote for Neonatrias because of what danceguy said. It would leave it up to me or Neo, and self-voting would lynch me. This is the only way.

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #281
                        I was going to point out to you guys that I believe JS's phantom counts as .5 of a vote, but since there's an instalynch, it doesn't really matter.
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #282
                          The Last Kitsune: I just have one thing to say.
                          The Last Kitsune: ......You finally got me. ^^ Good game.

                          Awesome game, everyone. Awesome job Neo, I'm so happy right now though ^_____^

                          Comment

                          • Neonatrias
                            MAЯISA
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 919

                            #283
                            So. You finally got me.

                            Game over, guys. =D Tsuteto, you'd better crank out a hell of a last story.

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #284
                              @ Hans: No, Tsuteto changed that rule back to phantom = 1.

                              Comment

                              • JenovaSephiroth
                                pink dragon irl
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 828

                                #285
                                I feel so important now, dealing the final blow.. We did it. Great job, guys.

                                Comment

                                Working...