jTWG V - Search for what? Day 6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychic25
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2003
    • 367

    #286
    Wow, good job, guys.

    I'm sorry I didn't contribute more... I've been too busy to do much :P

    But anyway, fantastic work, everyone.

    Comment

    • VashtheGunman7
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2004
      • 456

      #287
      IM DEAD AND I AM HAPPY FOR ZEE HUMANS


      Comment

      • Neonatrias
        MAЯISA
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2004
        • 919

        #288
        Alright, no more posting in this thread. Wait until Tsuteto posts the story, then we'll set up a postgame topic. For now, get some rest. I think we can all use it now. ^^

        Comment

        • Tsuteto
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 1312

          #289
          Yeah... I won't be able to post the story due to me leaving here in just a minute to go somewhere in which I will be enjoying myself until Saturday evening.

          Anyways, I'll post the final story piece in post-game. Lock this please.

          Comment

          Working...