jTWG V - Search for what? Day 6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 888

    #106
    ok, so i looked at all the evidence here and in the chat and this is totally going nowhere.
    I vote Demon Of The Comet to avoid a phantom

    Um..........yea thats it.....
    wtf is a nooblet
    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
    Originally posted by white_boy
    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

    Comment

    • blademonkey626
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2004
      • 70

      #107
      I'm taking back the hole "I take the vote back thing". What I meant to do was have a self-vote, until I can decide on who to vote for.
      PSP: $250
      2 PSP Games: $90
      PSP Accessories: $25
      Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

      Comment

      • JenovaSephiroth
        pink dragon irl
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 828

        #108
        Post your vote in bold. You can't just say self vote. [word of advice]

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #109
          *Demon_Of_The_Comet - 1 (self-vote)
          *daniel_lewis20 - 1 (Neonatrias)
          *CypherToorima
          *Neonatrias
          psychic25
          VashtheGunman7
          patron_viridantis - 3 (phantom, Slacky, danceguywithsomegaynumbers)
          dAnceguy117
          *JenovaSephiroth - 1 (Cypher)
          *slackygorgeking - 4 (Dan, JenovaSephiroth, Jake, blademonkey (need to bold vote))
          *hydrojakep
          *blademonkey
          GP - 1 (phantom)

          Speaking of my no-vote before now, it's getting a little late in the game for a self-vote. Patron for now because 1 - phantoms are bad, and 2 - he isn't getting enough attention, and I want to see if I can get a reaction.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #110
            Okay, last post before I go to bed.

            To clarify, in my last post, I was referring to Patron's phantom, not one I would get.

            Now. Yes, the Slacky / Dan thing is really important, but it appears we can't come to too much of a conclusion right now, and day 2 ends at 12 PM EST tomorrow (today, whatever). We still have to do something about the people with phantoms. The chat died, so we're not getting much done.

            Tomorrow being Easter, I want to request day 2 to be extended. I know Slacky isn't gonna be able to get on too much, I know I won't, and I think it's a problem for others too.

            Anyone that hasn't voted, PLEASE do so. We've got enough phantoms to deal with already.

            Comment

            • Tsuteto
              FFR Player
              • May 2004
              • 1312

              #111
              Meh, true, tomorrow IS Easter... well too bad!
              ...
              ...
              ...
              Fine, extended 12 hours. 9/10/11/12 PM (Save for EST which is AM) is the end... unless someone gets six votes on them. MwahahahahahackhaCKHACK... note to self: work on evil laugh.

              Comment

              • blademonkey626
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2004
                • 70

                #112
                Okay, I vote Blademonkey626 to avoid a phantom as well. As for the Slacky/Dan thing, Um.. I wasn't here. So, as far as I know, no one is a possible wolf yet. I myself am looking into possible wolves, and I may have something (I will give more info. later). As for now, How about everyone sleeps on it, and we will talk about it later.
                PSP: $250
                2 PSP Games: $90
                PSP Accessories: $25
                Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                Comment

                • Rebirth0
                  FFR Originalbro
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8751

                  #113
                  Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                  GP - 1 (phantom)
                  Would I really get that phantom vote since I just got my role an hour ago? >_>

                  Comment

                  • blademonkey626
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 70

                    #114
                    Well, it's almost 8 over here. I have to go to church soon and then I'm going up to the mountains :P. So I probably won't be around today. If anyone needs me just PM me or something. As for the wolf thing, I am looking into more of the quiter people, I think we should start suspecting them.

                    P.S. I will be back at around 6-7 so if anyone needs me I will be home by then.
                    PSP: $250
                    2 PSP Games: $90
                    PSP Accessories: $25
                    Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #115
                      @GP - yeah, since you're replacing bluemonkey, I would assume you would still have his phantom =/ Actually, Tsuteto, can he, like, not have a phantom? <3 and thanx lotz for extending the time. u rox

                      Alright, guys, we need to get as much out of these extra twelve hours as possible. I'm gonna be at my grandma's house from around 12:00 - 4:00, so you can contact me then.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #116
                        Can't contact me then* XD I'll be on AIM from now till 12:00, and then after 4:00ish. w00t

                        Comment

                        • Tsuteto
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2004
                          • 1312

                          #117
                          Phantom removed from GP. Votes now stand as this:

                          *Demon_Of_The_Comet - 1 (self-vote)
                          *daniel_lewis20 - 1 (Neonatrias)
                          *CypherToorima
                          *Neonatrias
                          psychic25
                          VashtheGunman7
                          patron_viridantis - 3 (phantom, Slacky, dAnceguy117)
                          dAnceguy117
                          *JenovaSephiroth - 1 (CypherToorima)
                          *slackygorgeking - 3 (daniel_lewis20, JenovaSephiroth, hydrojakep)
                          *hydrojakep
                          *blademonkey626
                          Gamepro17616

                          A little over 12 hours until game ends now.

                          Comment

                          • Neonatrias
                            MAЯISA
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 919

                            #118
                            Originally posted by Tsuteto
                            patron_viridantis - 3 (phantom, Slacky, dAnceguy117)
                            Phantoms don't normally count for a full vote. Just so you're aware.

                            Comment

                            • Tsuteto
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 1312

                              #119
                              Yes, they do. A phantom is a vote against the person for not having voted. Thus it is their penalty for not being active. That is why people avoid the phantom as much as possible, so they don't HAVE that extra vote.

                              Comment

                              • Neonatrias
                                MAЯISA
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 919

                                #120
                                Originally posted by FFR's TWG RULES
                                4. An Insta-Lynch is considered MORE than 50% of all votes on any given day. Phantom votes are considered a minimal fraction of a vote for all intensive purposes (ex. .001 of a vote). If there are 7 players and no phantoms, 4 is needed for an Insta. If there are 8 players and no phantoms, 5 is needed. If there are 7 players + 1 phantom (7.001), 4 REAL votes are needed (3 real + phantom = 3.001, which is not greater than 50%). If there are 8 players + 1 phantom (8.001), 4 REAL votes are needed (4.001 is greater than 50% of 8.001).

                                4b. Rule for multiple phantoms: any phantom above the 1st shall be treated as a full vote. 2 phantoms = 1.001 votes, 5 phantoms = 4.001 votes. All rules of 4 still solely apply for persons with multiple phantoms.
                                Pwn'd.

                                Comment

                                Working...