jTWG V - Search for what? Day 6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • slackygorgeking
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 223

    #91
    cypher you are in twg yes???

    Ask yourself if you were a wolf and was told the things I was told... No one knew I knew... Why would I go through this... I did set up danle if he was a wolf.
    I gave him a day to give him a chance to clarify himself, the kill pointed right too him...

    lets not forget the fact that 7 people knew... There must of been a wolf in that seven.. Even if he was guardian the wolves would already know..
    Didn't let anything out that the wolves didnt alreayd know

    MONKEY is a nub

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #92
      What the fuck, guys. Watch out.

      Slacky - 5 (Slacky, Dan, JenovaSephiroth, Jake, Cypher)
      Dan - 1 (Neo)

      Remember, instalynch is at 6. One more for insta, and no one's posting the evidence they claim to have discovered on AIM. I don't get it...

      Comment

      • CypherToorima
        Boss of all bosses
        • Jul 2003
        • 2452

        #93
        Cypher Toorima: hey
        danlewis2005: hey
        *** Auto-response sent to danlewis2005: Always living on the line of what you think is right or wrong,
        there was a time when even i could not bear to be alone,
        needing someone or something that is not mine to call my own,
        to have and hold,
        severing the only line of trust that you once thought you had,
        now that i can see past you i can start to be a man,
        death to me seems no mistake for i have yet to hate,
        so can you see my pain, can you feel my pain, can you see my...
        Cypher Toorima: So what was up with that conversation
        danlewis2005: with which convo?
        Cypher Toorima: the ones between you and slacky
        danlewis2005: he's accusing me of being a wolf when I'm the guardian. So he plotted to expose me, which he has. Now I'm going to be on the wolves chopping block
        danlewis2005: now everyone's pissed at him for exposing me
        Cypher Toorima: So what do you know about the people who were wolfed
        danlewis2005: ddrruler told slacky that if he gets wolfed, I'm a wolf. Then apparently Spheroid, Danceguy and Slacky made a deal that if one of them got wolfed, they'd reveal my guardianship
        danlewis2005: ddrruler won't tell me what he was, and neither will Spheroid
        danlewis2005: typical n00bs, all they got to do is PM Tsuteto and find out the truth (that I am the guardian) and then they could tell me
        danlewis2005: but no, they hate my guts because I didn't guard them at the right time
        Cypher Toorima: So you think slacky is trying to set you up?
        danlewis2005: he did set me up, he was threatened me to prove my guardianship by saving his ass from being lynched
        danlewis2005: he posted my role anyways
        Cypher Toorima: Well hell
        Cypher Toorima: the only thing I can hope now is that you aren't actually the guardian, or else I'm screwed
        danlewis2005: dude, I'm the guardian, we humans have lost this game thanks to Slacky
        Cypher Toorima: damn
        Cypher Toorima: we haven't lost yet
        Cypher Toorima: it'll just be a bit harder
        danlewis2005: do you know what Spheroid was?
        Cypher Toorima: no
        danlewis2005: because I'm hearing rumors that ddrruler was a mason
        Cypher Toorima: yeah, I saw that
        danlewis2005: people are royally pissed at Slacky though, especially Hydro and Patron.
        Cypher Toorima: yeah
        danlewis2005: well, as long as Slacky dies before I do, I won't be so sad when I get wolfed. But believe me, post-game will be world flame war against Slacky
        Cypher Toorima: yeah
        danlewis2005: oh well, its his own doing
        Cypher Toorima: I just hope you are infact the guardian, or I just got played
        danlewis2005: you'll see at post-game. If I'm not the guardian, I'll remove my vote for myself as host for jTWG 6
        danlewis2005: I'll even have the mods ban me for three games if I'm not the guardian
        Cypher Toorima: I'll hold that against you
        danlewis2005: ok, do that. But when you see that I'm the guardian, you'll vote for me for the host of jTWG 6, deal?
        Cypher Toorima: if I play
        Cypher Toorima: but yeah
        danlewis2005: you may want to: No seers, no pychics, no masons. Only one/two guardians and two/three wolves, and the scary part...
        danlewis2005: no one will know their roles
        Cypher Toorima: sort of reminds me of the game eb want's to host
        Cypher Toorima: that's crazy though
        danlewis2005: it may be crazy, but it'll be fun
        Cypher Toorima: how will wolves know to send it wolfings
        danlewis2005: I'll tell everyone to send in their votes on who they'd guard and who they'd wolf. And buy the way the wolves and guardians vote, that will determine the story line.
        Cypher Toorima: crazy
        Cypher Toorima: that's pretty cool, though
        danlewis2005: yeah, I was talking to Lupin about it, he likes that idea. There's more strategy to it
        danlewis2005: plus, it helps prepare TWG hopefuls
        Cypher Toorima: Like...how are you going to do the kills?
        Cypher Toorima: like, most wolves will probably pick different people
        danlewis2005: well, I'll probably have everyone pick their top three wolfings
        danlewis2005: would you please tell Slacky to leave me alone, he's harassing me saying its my fault that I got exposed to everyone
        Cypher Toorima: he's not showing up on my buddy list for some reason
        Cypher Toorima: just block him for now
        danlewis2005: which I just did, I'm getting sick of his accusations. He's saying all the kills point to me. If I were really a wolf, I'd go after him for threatening to expose me. And I even protected his butt last time
        danlewis2005: but then again, he did this in jTWG 3 when he was a wolf. He turned everyone on the seer
        Cypher Toorima: that is true
        danlewis2005: oh well, I'm not going to let it bother me now, I don't care about my wolfing. He will though once he finds out the truth
        danlewis2005: give me a break. did you read his last post?
        Cypher Toorima: yeah
        danlewis2005: isn't that the most pathetic thing ever?
        Cypher Toorima: I think he knows he's in trouble
        danlewis2005: ok, he never gave me a day to clarify myself, which is a lie. He just wanted me to save him from being lynched, which I did. Then he wanted me to guard him, which I did. Then he goes on saying that 7 people knew. Out of those 7 people, 4 were conspiring to get me killed
        danlewis2005: and I only told one of those four
        Cypher Toorima: if only he had gotten lynched day one
        Cypher Toorima: oh well
        danlewis2005: I know, I would've sided with you guys. But he would've posted my role if I did
        Cypher Toorima: wow
        danlewis2005: well, eventually I would've
        Cypher Toorima: That's kind of underhanded
        Cypher Toorima: to threaten to post your role
        danlewis2005: that's what his post did
        Cypher Toorima: yeah
        danlewis2005: you should really respond to his post, or he's gonna cry, lol jkz
        Cypher Toorima: lol
        danlewis2005: don't mind me, I'm just really pissed off at him
        Cypher Toorima: Yeah, I can understand why
        danlewis2005: ok, here's the real kicker for you?
        danlewis2005: Every person that I told could've easily wolfed me by now, meaning that they're not wolves. The people he told beforehand who helped plot this conspiracy, he now considers them targets. He really needs to make up his mind
        Cypher Toorima: well, you can't rule out any of the people you told from being wolves
        Cypher Toorima: remember, all the wolves are on slacky's side
        danlewis2005: well, I'd already be dead if they were wolves
        Cypher Toorima: why's that?
        danlewis2005: I'm the guardian, that would be a sweet kill
        Cypher Toorima: but if slacky is a wolf, they are working with him to frame you
        danlewis2005: if you notice in his posts: The two people were Spheroid and Danceguy
        danlewis2005: and Slacky's known for killing his kind when he sees a good opportunity to get someone good
        Cypher Toorima: really?
        Cypher Toorima: wow
        danlewis2005: he did that to Tsuteto in jTWG 3
        danlewis2005: history does have a habit of repeating itself. He was a wolf in jTWG 3 and 4, he's either a wolf for a third time or he's a backstabbing human
        Cypher Toorima: yeah
        Cypher Toorima: either way
        Cypher Toorima: it's bad

        I posted everything so no one will think I'm tampering with it
        I'm a figantic gaggot

        Comment

        • slackygorgeking
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 223

          #94
          alright interesting conv...
          This is why danle is in the trouble he is in... Lying and lying....

          show me the conv danle where I threatened to post your role if you didn't vote for chromer... SHOW ME DANLE stop lying...
          I gave you a whole freaking day... WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS DANLE WHAT DAY IS IT...
          I don't care if I get lynched now...... 7 people one must of been a wolf, that means all wolves knew...
          danlewis2005: he did set me up, he was threatened me to prove my guardianship by saving his ass from being lynched

          wheres the conv danle, I led conv to all my proof you have nothing...

          how and now he is cheating
          danlewis2005: ddrruler won't tell me what he was, and neither will Spheroid
          danlewis2005: typical n00bs, all they got to do is PM Tsuteto and find out the truth (that I am the guardian) and then they could tell me
          danlewis2005: but no, they hate my guts because I didn't guard them at the right time

          so you want the dead to tell you their roles.. .so unlike you danle (not)

          danle
          accept your mistakes for your own doing.. You should not of told ddruler or patron... This is what got you here...

          WHAT because you just tell us your guardian we have to believe you.. I have led so many facts the reason y ou might not be guardian...

          danlewis2005: I know, I would've sided with you guys. But he would've posted my role if I did

          umm yeah sure I would of, let me see the post... I gave you a day..

          SHOW ME EVIDENCE

          how your a complete d********
          danlewis2005: and Slacky's known for killing his kind when he sees a good opportunity to get someone good
          Cypher Toorima: really?
          Cypher Toorima: wow
          danlewis2005: he did that to Tsuteto in jTWG 3

          Tsuteto lied and cheated... He practically begged me to do this...
          ask him you cheat.

          backstabbing.. what grade are you in 2
          WE were never in an alliance. I always told you I thought you could be a wolf...

          w.e its all good. I like danles tactic

          hey ddruler your annoying so I will tell you my role

          MONKEY is a nub

          Comment

          • slackygorgeking
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2005
            • 223

            #95
            I'M CALLING YOU OUT DANLE
            stop making theories up and hiding behind your goons.. BE a man...

            WHERES THE EVIDENCE THAT I DID ANY OF THIS STUFF

            WHERES THE CONVERSATIONS

            MONKEY is a nub

            Comment

            • slackygorgeking
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2005
              • 223

              #96
              well I see there is no conversations of me threatening it was just in his head so...
              To give US humans more time to think.. im going to change my vote to

              patron right now seems like he is chilling back laughing at danle and I.

              MONKEY is a nub

              Comment

              • CypherToorima
                Boss of all bosses
                • Jul 2003
                • 2452

                #97
                JenovaSephiroth because I don't want slacky to be this close to an insta. I'm still a bit torn on who's human and who's not.
                I'm a figantic gaggot

                Comment

                • JenovaSephiroth
                  pink dragon irl
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 828

                  #98
                  Cypher, don't start rocking the boat. There is no evidence against me... I only voted for Slacky because I had evidence.

                  Comment

                  • slackygorgeking
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 223

                    #99
                    WHERE WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE

                    SHOW ME IT RIGHT NOW

                    MONKEY is a nub

                    Comment

                    • CypherToorima
                      Boss of all bosses
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 2452

                      #100
                      I voted for you because I don't think you'll be lynched, and I don't believe in self-voting.
                      I'm a figantic gaggot

                      Comment

                      • JenovaSephiroth
                        pink dragon irl
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 828

                        #101
                        Originally posted by JenovaSephiroth
                        I just found something out while I was talking to Slacky.

                        Xenofixus88: the whole game rests on us talking.....
                        Xenofixus88: the humans must win...
                        ShadowSephiroth5: ok
                        Xenofixus88: im not going to let me and danle #$#ing up screw it over for you humans
                        ShadowSephiroth5: well what did you just find out that you're burning to tell him?
                        Xenofixus88: can only tell him

                        YOU humans?? If he were human, he would say US humans. Wolf.
                        Another thing: Isn't Dan being blamed for a typographical error when Slacky made one himself? Put that in yer pipe and smoke it.

                        Slacky is my vote.
                        I posted it already. Yes, this is evidence.

                        Cypher: Sorry I overreacted.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #102
                          Okay, thanks Cypher. 3 on Slacky, 1 on Dan, 1 on Patron, 1 on JS.

                          Now that we've gotten away from the insta problem, there is more to discuss. First, what do we make of the people with phantoms? That's a big problem that's gone under the radar for WAY too long. The second is, what about other wolves? There's always the chance that neither Slacky nor Dan is a wolf.

                          Also, I want to see the evidence so many people claim to have discovered on AIM. And yeah, JS, you posted that already, but that's not what I'm looking for, really. He said he didn't want him and Dan to screw it up for everyone else, so he said 'you humans', or at least that's how I took it. But many other people have said something like "ok, I talked to Dan, I vote Slacky". Please, post what evidence you say you have.

                          Comment

                          • blademonkey626
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 70

                            #103
                            Sorry I haven't been here guys, I have been at my dads house for the past couple of days (no DSL over there). I am the replacement for Snapps due to his umm.. issue. As for now, I will have to go with Slacky. He seems to be VERY on top of things, and into the game. Much as a wolf would be so he would know who to kill. As for Snapps, his computer was taken away, so I don't know how long I will be here. I'll do my best to make sure the humans win until he comes back.
                            PSP: $250
                            2 PSP Games: $90
                            PSP Accessories: $25
                            Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                            Comment

                            • blademonkey626
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2004
                              • 70

                              #104
                              Okay, I take it back. The evidence shown is total bull crap. For now I am taking back my vote, and I will think on the matter. I also want you guys to remember, I AM NOT PERMENATLY IN! So I'm trying not to get too involved.
                              PSP: $250
                              2 PSP Games: $90
                              PSP Accessories: $25
                              Laughing at the idiots who bought a Nintendo DS over the PSP: Priceless

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #105
                                WHOAMG

                                no takin back voets :O

                                Comment

                                Working...