Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Lately undefined files are files that I haven't judged yet that way I can keep track of all files that I've looked at. Also, I'm gonna start just placing the file rather than in-depth review all of them unless its stated otherwise.

    So yes, from now on request a review if you want it (preferably when the file is submitted).

    EDIT:
    Pad files are more difficult for every reason why GNR said..
    Last edited by Oni-Paranoia; 06-22-2009, 01:23 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ddr_f4n
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Odyssey [Gpop] (6)
    ==========================
    Gimmicks killed it for me.
    Bleh, I think the gimmicks are fine, but if you want me to get rid of them to be accepted, I'll do so.

    Oni, that's TWO of my files that are undefined. Something wrong with them?

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by gnr61
    u can't incite simfile discussion w/o being elitist 0.0?
    well I am one.Don't get me wrong, I have a standard to what a good simfile is...but I'm not your average "elitist".I have way different standards than the ones most of the public step artists (be them pad artists or KB artists) considers "popular" or "good".

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    ihyt
    =P

    btw nice sig lol...
    Last edited by leadafro; 06-22-2009, 12:37 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by leadafro
    I hate elitists.

    all of you.


    lol.
    ihyt

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    u can't incite simfile discussion w/o being elitist 0.0?

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I hate elitists.

    all of you.


    lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • gnr61
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    o
    also i disagree with the idea that pad files are harder to make than kb : P
    due to the limitations in usable patterns and the relative non-existence of layering-based steps, complex pr usage (must fit within small set of patterns) etc. begin flamez

    Leave a comment:


  • JenovaSephiroth
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    NO V^3?! INSTANT REJECTION.
    rofl inorite

    Haven't found any gabbertastic songs like that lately, it sucks

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by JenovaSephiroth
    Sent in a submission (no crazy gimmicks this time, oh wow)
    NO V^3?! INSTANT REJECTION.

    I'll take a look as soon as I can, granted my connection is good enough to at least download.

    EDIT:
    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    Thx for your effort, would have been more appreciated weeks ago. Sry if 'personal life' got in the way..
    That's all I wanted. I'm not a person who's gonna toss everything to crap unless something is bothering me.

    With that said: list of files that I'm missing, please?
    Last edited by TC_Halogen; 06-21-2009, 05:42 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JenovaSephiroth
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Sent in a submission (no crazy gimmicks this time, oh wow)

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Simple look isn't enough in my eyes. Yes--I've been going through a lot, I just didn't feel like communicating with people while I'm angry because it's simply not something anyone else has to know or should know.

    If I offended you, sorry. Like I said--if you guys want me back, let me know or tell me. I want to lend a hand, but I'm not going to get on my knees and beg for mercy--that's not who I am.

    Let me know on my profile/PM with what you want to do with me.
    At least a simple look is what we want at the least, and a lots easier to do than a whole In-depth look into a song so it saves time. Also, let us know that something is going on even if you don't want to tell us what. On a another note, I don't expect you to beg, I expect you to compromise even if were both begin stubborn. Ill let you know what songs we need done, stay with the pack.

    Leave a comment:


  • TC_Halogen
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
    A simple look at all the charts shouldn't take more than an hour. A simple "this might work" or "this has no use" is what we need atm. Thx for your effort, would have been more appreciated weeks ago. Sry if 'personal life' got in the way.. Communicating would've avoided this whole thing. oh well..
    Simple look isn't enough in my eyes. Yes--I've been going through a lot, I just didn't feel like communicating with people while I'm angry because it's simply not something anyone else has to know or should know.

    If I offended you, sorry. Like I said--if you guys want me back, let me know or tell me. I want to lend a hand, but I'm not going to get on my knees and beg for mercy--that's not who I am.

    Let me know on my profile/PM with what you want to do with me.

    @ gnr/lead--I think I have your files (think being I'm not sure if I have gnr's), I've just been trying to organize what I have and have not done.

    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
    They hate us all.

    I probably will have to make a V123653675367513751389174974 before a single one of my submissions get in ~____~

    Stepping for keyboard is so much easier.
    I don't hate any of you guys.

    Not anymore anyway...

    Leave a comment:


  • Oni-Paranoia
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    Sry guys, last week was my final week of school so I was quite busy with that, then I was at the arcade yesterday, today im at Zeros for his Grad party and yea... Ill have reviews up by tomorrow.

    @GNR, I looked over your file, I know I have complaints about something, I just can't remember what.

    @ Gundam-Dude, KB steps are easier to create because they are more freely produced and packs aren't as strict. ER is strict which is why this pack will be GOOD. I lightly accepted your files because YES, their was flaws but not enough for me to want to exclude it from the pack, but thanks for making a v3, Ill have a look tomorrow.

    On a note, I Double starred Freestyler ;] (Gimmicks)

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    They hate us all.

    I probably will have to make a V123653675367513751389174974 before a single one of my submissions get in ~____~

    Stepping for keyboard is so much easier.

    Leave a comment:


  • leadafro
    replied
    Re: Ethereal Rebellion (Pad Pack)

    I think....they hate us gnr

    Leave a comment:

Working...