Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • burningeyes88
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 359

    #7696
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    0/10
    Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
    You spelled FFR wrong.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #7697
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Ö/10

      Comment

      • FlameFalco
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 362

        #7698
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        haha/10
        <- Blue luv


        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        this is not a democracy. there is no constitution. you have no rights.
        Brawl FC:2578-2836-6030

        Comment

        • psychopete
          Quite electrifying.
          • Jul 2005
          • 833

          #7699
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          5/10

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #7700
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • -Live_Free-
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 578

              #7701
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10


              Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
              Average Rank:2,262
              FC-135+38 skill/token
              AAA-14+3 skill/token

              Comment

              • spider_man3
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 6

                #7702
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                3/10

                Comment

                • super kid
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1359

                  #7703
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  1/10
                  Originally posted by KgZ
                  next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                  Comment

                  • burningeyes88
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 359

                    #7704
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    6/10 get more color in it
                    Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                    You spelled FFR wrong.

                    Originally posted by Shashakiro
                    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    • knuckles2224
                      Angel Island ♥
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1530

                      #7705
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10 i like the originality of it

                      Knux_The Echidna


                      Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                      Knuckles you're just a rebel

                      Comment

                      • -Live_Free-
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 578

                        #7706
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10


                        Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                        Average Rank:2,262
                        FC-135+38 skill/token
                        AAA-14+3 skill/token

                        Comment

                        • KilikOdagawa
                          Zombie Dancer
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 737

                          #7707
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          That looks like something out of a horror movie.

                          10/10
                          Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                          Comment

                          • sarahxjane
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 2109

                            #7708
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            3/10
                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                            Originally posted by funmonkey54
                            *knock knock*
                            *opens door*
                            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                            Um, ok. May I help you?
                            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                            as of December 11th 2009.
                            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #7709
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • burningeyes88
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 359

                                #7710
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                2/10(like always)
                                Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                                You spelled FFR wrong.

                                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...