Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #7711
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10

    Don't worry about it.

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • burningeyes88
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 359

      #7712
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      its been going on 4 along time hasnt it spinal
      Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
      You spelled FFR wrong.

      Originally posted by Shashakiro
      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • cooldude35
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 130

        #7713
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10
        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        penis too big. hurts ladies.

        Comment

        • fastfingers65
          Banned
          • Sep 2006
          • 1124

          #7714
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          0.3/10


          Spinal been post whoring.

          Comment

          • iamsteves
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 24

            #7715
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            10/10 look at the little pussy..lmao

            Comment

            • psychopete
              Quite electrifying.
              • Jul 2005
              • 833

              #7716
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              3/10
              Creepy.

              Comment

              • alster1
                What is this I don't even
                • Sep 2006
                • 948

                #7717
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                4/10

                Comment

                • nfm12957
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 12

                  #7718
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  ♦♣/10
                  I HATE NAMINE!! D
                  I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

                  Comment

                  • burningeyes88
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 359

                    #7719
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10 its kickass
                    Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                    You spelled FFR wrong.

                    Originally posted by Shashakiro
                    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    • psychopete
                      Quite electrifying.
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 833

                      #7720
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      1/10
                      InuYasha = fail.

                      Comment

                      • Baka05Carl
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 223

                        #7721
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        Comment

                        • DJ_Swabber
                          Is feckin' leget, betch.™
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 511

                          #7722
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10
                          D;

                          JOIN the Spartans or DIEEEEE. =D (go to my random thought)

                          Comment

                          • Baka05Carl
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 223

                            #7723
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10 XD

                            Comment

                            • Ice wolf
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 852

                              #7724
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10
                              Reverse for life!




                              ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                              The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                              Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                              Comment

                              • burningeyes88
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 359

                                #7725
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7/10
                                Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                                You spelled FFR wrong.

                                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...