Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #7561
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • BBoyGNF
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 73

      #7562
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Ok Im tired of rating bottles :/

      0/10
      Life is like a box of chocolates..... You get a bunch of random crap in your box :/

      sigpic

      Comment

      • Sephiroth28
        Snake Princess
        • Apr 2007
        • 929

        #7563
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        8/10
        sigpic

        Comment

        • cM.cEnTaUr
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2007
          • 36

          #7564
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10

          Comment

          • burningeyes88
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 359

            #7565
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10 he dances very well
            Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
            You spelled FFR wrong.

            Originally posted by Shashakiro
            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            • spider_man3
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 6

              #7566
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              yah welll look at my avator what do u have to say about that

              Comment

              • spider_man3
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 6

                #7567
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                o and 5/10 because wtf is that anyways

                Comment

                • burningeyes88
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 359

                  #7568
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  shippo from inuyasha

                  and 8/10
                  Last edited by burningeyes88; 07-26-2007, 08:42 PM.
                  Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                  You spelled FFR wrong.

                  Originally posted by Shashakiro
                  Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight

                  Comment

                  • SysRq
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 128

                    #7569
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    Shippo is the shiznit. 8/10.

                    use it please

                    Comment

                    • iamsteves
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 24

                      #7570
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      5/10

                      Comment

                      • KilikOdagawa
                        Zombie Dancer
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 737

                        #7571
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Quite Evil. I like it.

                        9/10
                        Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                        Comment

                        • Rhapsodic Truth
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 6

                          #7572
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          I'm loving the wolf.
                          9.5/10
                          SNAP!
                          Those moves are FRESH!

                          Comment

                          • Black Yoshi
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1322

                            #7573
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Wtf

                            -1/10
                            Originally posted by Kairon
                            Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                            HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                            :O

                            Comment

                            • Rhapsodic Truth
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 6

                              #7574
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              Agreed, wtf?
                              -2/10
                              SNAP!
                              Those moves are FRESH!

                              Comment

                              • orly101
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 190

                                #7575
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                3/10

                                Comment

                                Working...