Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kostkaskater
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2004
    • 780

    #7831
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    5/10

    That's evil.

    Comment

    • SysRq
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2007
      • 128

      #7832
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      4/10.

      use it please

      Comment

      • Zageron
        Zageron E. Tazaterra
        FFR Administrator
        • Apr 2007
        • 6592

        #7833
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        EEEKEEkkeeea! Blood! ^^ =D
        3ish/10

        Comment

        • spinal_compression
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 3325

          #7834
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

          Comment

          • Coolboyrulez0
            VICES
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2006
            • 10042

            #7835
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            As always 5/10
            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

            Comment

            • SysRq
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 128

              #7836
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Cool. 8/10

              use it please

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #7837
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                3.141592653/3.141592654

                Comment

                • Coolboyrulez0
                  VICES
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 10042

                  #7838
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9/10
                  https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                  https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                  Comment

                  • GodVermilion
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 24

                    #7839
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    10/10, It's Mario
                    Originally posted by Chromer
                    Pssh. I'd Rave in her claw if you know what I mean.

                    Comment

                    • Zageron
                      Zageron E. Tazaterra
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 6592

                      #7840
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      owned.
                      7/10

                      Comment

                      • GodVermilion
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 24

                        #7841
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Sweet, a seven, better then I thought.

                        8/10, I like wolves
                        Originally posted by Chromer
                        Pssh. I'd Rave in her claw if you know what I mean.

                        Comment

                        • SysRq
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 128

                          #7842
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10

                          use it please

                          Comment

                          • GodVermilion
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 24

                            #7843
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Dang, two sevens, haha.

                            7/10, is that supposed to be blood though?
                            Originally posted by Chromer
                            Pssh. I'd Rave in her claw if you know what I mean.

                            Comment

                            • -Live_Free-
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 578

                              #7844
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              6/10


                              Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                              Average Rank:2,262
                              FC-135+38 skill/token
                              AAA-14+3 skill/token

                              Comment

                              • Ravia
                                Ahh the fond memories
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 1315

                                #7845
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                5/10



                                Comment

                                Working...