Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -Moo-
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1199

    #7486
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Eww/10 lol

    8/10 lmao

    touch my pokeballz

    Comment

    • alster1
      What is this I don't even
      • Sep 2006
      • 948

      #7487
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      9/10
      cows rock

      Comment

      • -Moo-
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1199

        #7488
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Wow, I should try that Next time I'm watching somebodys kid.
        8/10

        touch my pokeballz

        Comment

        • -Live_Free-
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 578

          #7489
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10


          Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
          Average Rank:2,262
          FC-135+38 skill/token
          AAA-14+3 skill/token

          Comment

          • -Moo-
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1199

            #7490
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            -/10

            touch my pokeballz

            Comment

            • alster1
              What is this I don't even
              • Sep 2006
              • 948

              #7491
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              9.1/10

              Comment

              • crazymagicician000
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 178

                #7492
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                wtf

                4/10



                Ryan Playing Series Which is basically just me and matrixdude being weird on camera... Enjoy all 17 episodes



                Comment

                • -Moo-
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1199

                  #7493
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  liek Wiid is bad 4 u
                  1/10

                  touch my pokeballz

                  Comment

                  • -Live_Free-
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 578

                    #7494
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10 lol


                    Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                    Average Rank:2,262
                    FC-135+38 skill/token
                    AAA-14+3 skill/token

                    Comment

                    • alster1
                      What is this I don't even
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 948

                      #7495
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      2/10

                      Comment

                      • nfm12957
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 12

                        #7496
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        OMFG'd/10
                        I HATE NAMINE!! D
                        I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

                        Comment

                        • imadethisfromboredom
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 390

                          #7497
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          10/10



                          FCs: 167
                          Best FC: Deep Breath(2-0-0-0) =D

                          AAAs: 54(53 + 1 skill)
                          Most Recent: {Losing Touch}
                          Best AAA: Driveway [Heavy]

                          Tier Points: 48
                          Skill Tokens: 69

                          Winner of Sweet & lXD's unoffical tournament(beginner)
                          Winner of Gun92's FFR Tournament(Intermediate)

                          Comment

                          • alster1
                            What is this I don't even
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 948

                            #7498
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            4/10

                            Comment

                            • Sephiroth28
                              Snake Princess
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 929

                              #7499
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8/10
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • alster1
                                What is this I don't even
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 948

                                #7500
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                4/10

                                Comment

                                Working...