Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ShadowBlink
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2007
    • 64

    #7651
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Very interesting.. 7/10

    DIE TAILS, DIE.

    -ShadowBlink

    Comment

    • Roxas7
      FFR Veteran
      • Nov 2006
      • 156

      #7652
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8/10




      Best AAA: Noir Remixed xD
      Best FC: Southern Cross

      Comment

      • Necros140606
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 1088

        #7653
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        too anime for me/10

        EDIT: oh, you're japanese haha, you're right then 7/10

        Comment

        • Shashmakito
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 432

          #7654
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          1/10

          Have a friend in the army though.
          Originally posted by customstuff
          You're avatar is in one of those pictures.
          Originally posted by ToshX
          you are avatar

          I am maid

          Comment

          • ShadowBlink
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2007
            • 64

            #7655
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Nice car. 9/10

            DIE TAILS, DIE.

            -ShadowBlink

            Comment

            • Shashmakito
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 432

              #7656
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Ha, blink...I get it...

              5/10 I like shadow but i can't see him... just his little nose.
              Originally posted by customstuff
              You're avatar is in one of those pictures.
              Originally posted by ToshX
              you are avatar

              I am maid

              Comment

              • flipsta_lombax
                Lombax Connoisseur
                • May 2006
                • 2556

                #7657
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Leet car 9.5/10


                I'd like a Camaro though. ^.^
                Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                Comment

                • Karulain
                  (◡‿◡✿
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 126

                  #7658
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8.5 / 10
                  Karuh ♥

                  "Photograph Each Day... So We Can Live Forever"

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #7659
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    6/10

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • Nightfirecat
                      ...back from the dead.
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3213

                      #7660
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      5/10....

                      all I can understand of your avatar is a buncha bottles...


                      [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                      AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                      Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                      Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                      2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                      1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                      Comment

                      • Firaga
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 60

                        #7661
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10

                        Comment

                        • Firaga
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 60

                          #7662
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          pwn

                          Comment

                          • nfm12957
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 12

                            #7663
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10
                            I HATE NAMINE!! D
                            I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #7664
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              9/10

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • burningeyes88
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 359

                                #7665
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                2/10 and hey spinal
                                Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                                You spelled FFR wrong.

                                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...