Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #7891
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    5/10

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • Ice wolf
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 852

      #7892
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      whatever I've said before/10
      Reverse for life!




      ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

      The best noteskin ever: Skittles


      Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

      Comment

      • KilikOdagawa
        Zombie Dancer
        • Jun 2007
        • 737

        #7893
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        White wolf = Pretty

        10/10
        Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

        Comment

        • dudelogan14
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 219

          #7894
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          gay/10


          I don't go for AAA's.

          Best Fc- For FFR/Turkish March
          Fc's- prolly about like 190 lmao.

          Comment

          • cM.cEnTaUr
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2007
            • 36

            #7895
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10

            Comment

            • Professor Raine
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 1560

              #7896
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              5/10 cause your missing a picture


              My simfilez ----
              :

              Comment

              • cooldude35
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 130

                #7897
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10 the game was gay but the pic is ok
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                penis too big. hurts ladies.

                Comment

                • beaner692
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 1071

                  #7898
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  9/10, I wouldnt mess with it


                  Spinal I think youv rated just about everyone thats posted here lol

                  edit: someone posted before me again, 1/10 dont like that car


                  wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


                  http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
                  I play Vertex BETA :O

                  Comment

                  • Professor Raine
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1560

                    #7899
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    9/10 cause it's weird


                    My simfilez ----
                    :

                    Comment

                    • cM.cEnTaUr
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 36

                      #7900
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10

                      Comment

                      • spinal_compression
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 3325

                        #7901
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        4/10

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                        Comment

                        • cM.cEnTaUr
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 36

                          #7902
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          5/10

                          Comment

                          • Professor Raine
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 1560

                            #7903
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            What I said last time/10


                            My simfilez ----
                            :

                            Comment

                            • beaner692
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 1071

                              #7904
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              I wonder how long this thread will last lmao

                              sure hasnt died down any in the past 2 months =O


                              wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


                              http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
                              I play Vertex BETA :O

                              Comment

                              • Black Yoshi
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1322

                                #7905
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                10/10
                                Originally posted by Kairon
                                Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                                HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                                :O

                                Comment

                                Working...