Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dood gone krazee
    RATOOOOOOOOO
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2007
    • 1939

    #6946
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    im confused
    -4th Official Tournament Expert Divison Champion-

    Originally posted by Sir_Thomas
    Dood... you done gone got yourself krazee.
    Originally posted by robertsona
    I hear back in 12 AD Jesus Himself sent an FGO to Tass and it got a 9 by JX

    "[++] 9/10
    Very good file but not japanese enough ps hi jesus"

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #6947
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8.75/10

      Comment

      • Ice wolf
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 852

        #6948
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        20/20
        Reverse for life!




        ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

        The best noteskin ever: Skittles


        Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

        Comment

        • sarahxjane
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2005
          • 2109

          #6949
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          88888888/10
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
          Originally posted by funmonkey54
          *knock knock*
          *opens door*
          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
          Um, ok. May I help you?
          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

          as of December 11th 2009.
          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

          Comment

          • ActionHeroJesus
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2007
            • 20

            #6950
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7\10 XD

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #6951
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • cooldude35
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 130

                #6952
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                4/10
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                penis too big. hurts ladies.

                Comment

                • sarahxjane
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2109

                  #6953
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  3/10
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                  Originally posted by funmonkey54
                  *knock knock*
                  *opens door*
                  Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                  Um, ok. May I help you?
                  Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                  as of December 11th 2009.
                  Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #6954
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • -paexaea-
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 4611

                      #6955
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8/10
                      See you, Space Cowboy.

                      Comment

                      • sakura080789
                        Rapture Universe
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 1751

                        #6956
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10

                        Comment

                        • sarahxjane
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2109

                          #6957
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          4/10
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                          Originally posted by funmonkey54
                          *knock knock*
                          *opens door*
                          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                          Um, ok. May I help you?
                          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                          as of December 11th 2009.
                          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                          Comment

                          • Doug31
                            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 6811

                            #6958
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            10/10

                            Comment

                            • gonzo4life44
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 626

                              #6959
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10


                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #6960
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                5/10

                                Comment

                                Working...