Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Baka05Carl
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2007
    • 223

    #7546
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10 XD

    Comment

    • Necros140606
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 1088

      #7547
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      cool border, animated gfx. 7.35/10

      Comment

      • KilikOdagawa
        Zombie Dancer
        • Jun 2007
        • 737

        #7548
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10
        Rukia-san!!!
        Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

        Comment

        • [HectoGtzMX]
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1474

          #7549
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6.666/10

          • It's coming for you •

          Comment

          • megaxxx
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 329

            #7550
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10 only because I think Zelda pwns.
            GET A JOB LOSER.

            Comment

            • orly101
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 190

              #7551
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              4/10

              Comment

              • cooldude35
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 130

                #7552
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                9.999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10 nice!
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                penis too big. hurts ladies.

                Comment

                • thechild
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 1642

                  #7553
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  3/10

                  Comment

                  • ThE ArrowZ
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 10

                    #7554
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    i give ur avatar a 9 outa 10 cuz its funny and not original.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • thechild
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 1642

                      #7555
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10/10 cus i made you avater

                      Comment

                      • AK_Parker
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 476

                        #7556
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10 for being a kiiiiiiiiiity

                        Originally posted by jugglinguy
                        Rofl. I wish my name was $
                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        FFR helps you develop an extremely sharp sense of pattern recognition and rapid indentification of object movement.

                        This means when you go to Iraq as a soldier, your mind will be prepped to quickly identify and locate enemy targets.

                        Comment

                        • nfm12957
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 12

                          #7557
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7.8949320124/10
                          I HATE NAMINE!! D
                          I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

                          Comment

                          • cM.cEnTaUr
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 36

                            #7558
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10

                            Comment

                            • Coolboyrulez0
                              VICES
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 10042

                              #7559
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              5/10 because its moving otherwise -1/10
                              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                              Comment

                              • burningeyes88
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 359

                                #7560
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                2/10 bucauce i dont like zelda he beats me up in my dreams
                                Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                                You spelled FFR wrong.

                                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...