Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spinal_compression
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 3325

    #7681
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    6/10

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

    Comment

    • sammo123
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1339

      #7682
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      6/10

      Comment

      • stephen_g74
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 153

        #7683
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        ±/10

        Comment

        • fastfingers65
          Banned
          • Sep 2006
          • 1124

          #7684
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          2/10

          Comment

          • obie32one
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 906

            #7685
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            lol cat, 5/10

            Comment

            • burningeyes88
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 359

              #7686
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10 kickass dancer
              Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
              You spelled FFR wrong.

              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight

              Comment

              • spinal_compression
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 3325

                #7687
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                6/10

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                Comment

                • -Live_Free-
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 578

                  #7688
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10


                  Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                  Average Rank:2,262
                  FC-135+38 skill/token
                  AAA-14+3 skill/token

                  Comment

                  • iamsteves
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 24

                    #7689
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    4/10

                    Comment

                    • nfm12957
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 12

                      #7690
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      ♦/10
                      I HATE NAMINE!! D
                      I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

                      Comment

                      • shini-gama
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 13

                        #7691
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10 very cool!!
                        "In My Eyes"

                        In my eyes..
                        The world Is a mess of chaos and destruction
                        In the world's eyes it's as peaceful as it can get


                        In my eyes..
                        the world is full of criminals and deceivers
                        In the world's eyes all they see are people


                        In my eyes..
                        No one cares
                        In the world's eyes they don't bother

                        Comment

                        • burningeyes88
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 359

                          #7692
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          9/10
                          Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                          You spelled FFR wrong.

                          Originally posted by Shashakiro
                          Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight

                          Comment

                          • alster1
                            What is this I don't even
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 948

                            #7693
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            4/10

                            Comment

                            • knuckles2224
                              Angel Island ♥
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 1530

                              #7694
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              3/10 xP

                              Knux_The Echidna


                              Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                              Knuckles you're just a rebel

                              Comment

                              • iamsteves
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 24

                                #7695
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                5/10

                                Comment

                                Working...