Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • burningeyes88
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 359

    #9196
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10
    Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
    You spelled FFR wrong.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
    Originally posted by Synthlight
    I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

    Cheers,

    Synthlight

    Comment

    • nfm12957
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 12

      #9197
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      1/10
      I HATE NAMINE!! D
      I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

      Comment

      • burningeyes88
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 359

        #9198
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        0/10 but cake is good
        Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
        You spelled FFR wrong.

        Originally posted by Shashakiro
        Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight

        Comment

        • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1120

          #9199
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          9/10

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #9200
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10

            Comment

            • burningeyes88
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 359

              #9201
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10 its been the same chick ever scince i joined just different pics
              Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
              You spelled FFR wrong.

              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
              Originally posted by Synthlight
              I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

              Cheers,

              Synthlight

              Comment

              • Professor Raine
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1560

                #9202
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10


                My simfilez ----
                :

                Comment

                • sk8rkid10101
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 17

                  #9203
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10
                  Creepy (shutter)

                  Comment

                  • Conorn
                    Lord of the Tea Republic
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 856

                    #9204
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    5/10
                    Yep.

                    Comment

                    • MMShadow
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2004
                      • 133

                      #9205
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10/10 slap slap slap slap slap slap slap


                      Originally posted by [HectoGtzMX]
                      As far as I've seen the profiles in this topic, the best around is MMShadow's xDDDDDD.
                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      penis too big. hurts ladies.

                      Comment

                      • Professor Raine
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 1560

                        #9206
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10

                        WTF? ._.


                        My simfilez ----
                        :

                        Comment

                        • phamiliar
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 3

                          #9207
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6/10

                          It's good, but I have no idea what the picture is showing. Some kind of cartoon?

                          Then again, I have no idea what my picture is showing either.

                          Comment

                          • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1120

                            #9208
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            5/10?

                            Comment

                            • beaner692
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 1071

                              #9209
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              4/5


                              wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


                              http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
                              I play Vertex BETA :O

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #9210
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10

                                Comment

                                Working...