Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -paexaea-
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Apr 2007
    • 4611

    #7471
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    0/10
    See you, Space Cowboy.

    Comment

    • Baka05Carl
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2007
      • 223

      #7472
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      4.5/10

      seem to be not nice >.<

      Comment

      • BowserFanatic
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2007
        • 73

        #7473
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10 i like anime

        Comment

        • nfm12957
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 12

          #7474
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10
          I HATE NAMINE!! D
          I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #7475
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            9/10

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • -Moo-
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1199

              #7476
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8/10

              touch my pokeballz

              Comment

              • BowserFanatic
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2007
                • 73

                #7477
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                8/10 its a cow

                Comment

                • -Live_Free-
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 578

                  #7478
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  6/10


                  Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                  Average Rank:2,262
                  FC-135+38 skill/token
                  AAA-14+3 skill/token

                  Comment

                  • dilpoppa
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 28

                    #7479
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    4/10

                    ......wtf?

                    Comment

                    • alster1
                      What is this I don't even
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 948

                      #7480
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      2/10

                      Comment

                      • WTFBrandon
                        Shout out to Hades
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 1387

                        #7481
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        5/10
                        If it was a dead baby then 10/10
                        But its not so...
                        I'm a bad bad Boy.

                        Comment

                        • alster1
                          What is this I don't even
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 948

                          #7482
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          1/10
                          ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

                          Comment

                          • WTFBrandon
                            Shout out to Hades
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 1387

                            #7483
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Don't ew me.
                            -10/10
                            I'm a bad bad Boy.

                            Comment

                            • alster1
                              What is this I don't even
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 948

                              #7484
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              .9/10

                              Comment

                              • WTFBrandon
                                Shout out to Hades
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 1387

                                #7485
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Still -10/10
                                I'm a bad bad Boy.

                                Comment

                                Working...