Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cooldude35
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 130

    #7666
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    penis too big. hurts ladies.

    Comment

    • burningeyes88
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 359

      #7667
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      7/10
      Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
      You spelled FFR wrong.

      Originally posted by Shashakiro
      Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
      Originally posted by Synthlight
      I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #7668
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • obie32one
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 906

          #7669
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          still a 5.5/10 to me

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #7670
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • iamsteves
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 24

              #7671
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              definitly like 1/10 wtf is it

              Comment

              • alster1
                What is this I don't even
                • Sep 2006
                • 948

                #7672
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                2/10

                Comment

                • iamsteves
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 24

                  #7673
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  i guess mines a 2..... -47.623/10 nutsack

                  Comment

                  • iamsteves
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 24

                    #7674
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    hah

                    Comment

                    • KilikOdagawa
                      Zombie Dancer
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 737

                      #7675
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Creepy Creepy

                      8/10
                      Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                      Comment

                      • beaner692
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 1071

                        #7676
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        seeing as iamsteves posted twice in 3 posts I'll rate alster:

                        10/10 taping babies to walls is always fun

                        edit: eh, 2/10 a fox bit me once


                        wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


                        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
                        I play Vertex BETA :O

                        Comment

                        • [HectoGtzMX]
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1474

                          #7677
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Is that a taco? o__O .... 8.5/10

                          • It's coming for you •

                          Comment

                          • KilikOdagawa
                            Zombie Dancer
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 737

                            #7678
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Does Kirby have a cold?

                            4/10
                            Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                            Comment

                            • spinal_compression
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3325

                              #7679
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              5/10

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                              Comment

                              • knuckles2224
                                Angel Island ♥
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 1530

                                #7680
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                1.5/10 xP


                                Knux_The Echidna xP


                                Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                                Knuckles you're just a rebel

                                Comment

                                Working...