Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xx.darlingg
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 0

    #196
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    woo uhm. 9/10 again..LOL
    & its time to let.go.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • the_unda_doggz
      Banned
      • Sep 2005
      • 643

      #197
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Definately 10/10 very pretty!!

      Comment

      • Meteor858
        FFR Supporter! OF DOOM!!!
        • Mar 2005
        • 292

        #198
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        0/10... i hate it

        Comment

        • the_unda_doggz
          Banned
          • Sep 2005
          • 643

          #199
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          0/10 I am getting tired of seeing it..

          Comment

          • Kashazu
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2005
            • 291

            #200
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            -7/10
            I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

            Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

            Comment

            • sarahxjane
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2005
              • 2109

              #201
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6/10

              It's cool.

              And I like the animation in your post. xD
              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
              Originally posted by funmonkey54
              *knock knock*
              *opens door*
              Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
              Um, ok. May I help you?
              Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

              as of December 11th 2009.
              Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

              Comment

              • T)r6g0n
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 226

                #202
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                10/10.... Hot :P

                Comment

                • sarahxjane
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2109

                  #203
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  0/10

                  You don't have one. xD


                  And thank you... but I don't see how. >.<
                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                  Originally posted by funmonkey54
                  *knock knock*
                  *opens door*
                  Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                  Um, ok. May I help you?
                  Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                  as of December 11th 2009.
                  Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                  Comment

                  • Fantasticone
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 6003

                    #204
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    Comment

                    • Newbified
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 237

                      #205
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      6/10

                      Comment

                      • Eternal_0
                        Stop! Grammar time.
                        • May 2004
                        • 179

                        #206
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10 Ooh, colors!

                        Comment

                        • Meteor858
                          FFR Supporter! OF DOOM!!!
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 292

                          #207
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          5/10 dun really like that game <.<

                          Comment

                          • sarahxjane
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 2109

                            #208
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            4/10


                            Yeah...
                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                            Originally posted by funmonkey54
                            *knock knock*
                            *opens door*
                            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                            Um, ok. May I help you?
                            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                            as of December 11th 2009.
                            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                            Comment

                            • Meteor858
                              FFR Supporter! OF DOOM!!!
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 292

                              #209
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10000000/10

                              hot

                              Comment

                              • raver_408
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 31

                                #210
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                5/10

                                Comment

                                Working...