Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RB_Yushi
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 2

    #8431
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10, im taken =P

    Comment

    • YoshiSlayer
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 75

      #8432
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      not bad, 8/10

      hard to get any higher in my book
      Last edited by YoshiSlayer; 08-27-2007, 10:00 PM.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #8433
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        6/10.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • Flyleef
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 401

          #8434
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          9/10
          No matter how many times the colors of the seasons change,
          these feelings will never wither, swaying like a flower
          If this is just a dream, then let it be a dream. I don't care.
          My heart, filled with loving radiance
          Is forever thinking of you.

          These words that we play are a pleasant melody
          All I want is to have you by my side,
          so that I won't lose my smiling eyes
          even on a night when we can't see the twinkling of the stars.

          Comment

          • Professor Raine
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1560

            #8435
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7/10


            My simfilez ----
            :

            Comment

            • FallenXxRaven
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2007
              • 380

              #8436
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8/10
              Chris Huntress 1:37 pm
              I aaa'd vROFL
              without any lube

              Comment

              • jayman144
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 11

                #8437
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                ummm... i guess my comment speaks for its self 0.01/10

                Comment

                • _Ashuku
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 190

                  #8438
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10
                  LOL!!!

                  Comment

                  • cooldude35
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 130

                    #8439
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    6/10
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    penis too big. hurts ladies.

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #8440
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      5/10

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • MMShadow
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 133

                        #8441
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        I got the bottles again T.T 10/10


                        Originally posted by [HectoGtzMX]
                        As far as I've seen the profiles in this topic, the best around is MMShadow's xDDDDDD.
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        penis too big. hurts ladies.

                        Comment

                        • Sullyman2007
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1663

                          #8442
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10

                          Comment

                          • MMShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 133

                            #8443
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            haha 6 pac thats cleaver haha 9/10


                            Originally posted by [HectoGtzMX]
                            As far as I've seen the profiles in this topic, the best around is MMShadow's xDDDDDD.
                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            penis too big. hurts ladies.

                            Comment

                            • lilvinny14
                              One Handed FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 12

                              #8444
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8/10


                              Click here to level up my license!

                              Comment

                              • MMShadow
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2004
                                • 133

                                #8445
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Simpsony
                                haha beard makes it awesomer 8/10


                                Originally posted by [HectoGtzMX]
                                As far as I've seen the profiles in this topic, the best around is MMShadow's xDDDDDD.
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                penis too big. hurts ladies.

                                Comment

                                Working...