Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the_unda_doggz
    Banned
    • Sep 2005
    • 643

    #181
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    10/10 hawt even when fully clothes =p

    Comment

    • Meteor858
      FFR Supporter! OF DOOM!!!
      • Mar 2005
      • 292

      #182
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      4/10 i just hate that game...

      Comment

      • kawii_iz_da_name
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 0

        #183
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        err....5/10 cuz i dont kno wat it meanz or say O_o

        I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
        ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

        Comment

        • the_unda_doggz
          Banned
          • Sep 2005
          • 643

          #184
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          10/10 Heh.. I'd put her on a leash too. ^_^

          Comment

          • diafreakinrrhea
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 11

            #185
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            -55/10
            AFI!!!!!

            Comment

            • the_unda_doggz
              Banned
              • Sep 2005
              • 643

              #186
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10 I loved that show, but can't remember the name... Plus, the sumo diapers are too revealing o.O

              Comment

              • Meteor858
                FFR Supporter! OF DOOM!!!
                • Mar 2005
                • 292

                #187
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                2/10 i still hate that game and i keep seeing it >.<

                oh btw... my avatar is in chinese and it is my name

                Comment

                • bill_clinton
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 438

                  #188
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  a one
                  Hi.

                  Comment

                  • shrimpy
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 325

                    #189
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    3/10
                    Shrimpy's Mayhem Forums! Better than TGB! Guaranteed!
                    Come discuss some srs business here
                    Click here to start your very own website

                    Comment

                    • the_unda_doggz
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 643

                      #190
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      0/10 I hate any kind of ape or monkey.

                      Comment

                      • xx.darlingg
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 0

                        #191
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        9/10 i like kingdom hearts
                        & its time to let.go.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • sarahxjane
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2109

                          #192
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10 because you're adorable.
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                          Originally posted by funmonkey54
                          *knock knock*
                          *opens door*
                          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                          Um, ok. May I help you?
                          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                          as of December 11th 2009.
                          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                          Comment

                          • xx.darlingg
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 0

                            #193
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10 because i just love your photography skills i love side-faced pictures.
                            & its time to let.go.
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Meteor858
                              FFR Supporter! OF DOOM!!!
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 292

                              #194
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10

                              Asian

                              Comment

                              • the_unda_doggz
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 643

                                #195
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                4/10 Stupid Japanese Symbol

                                (Yes, I know, Chinese)

                                Comment

                                Working...