Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sarahxjane
    FFR Veteran
    • Aug 2005
    • 2109

    #6931
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    5/10
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
    Originally posted by funmonkey54
    *knock knock*
    *opens door*
    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
    Um, ok. May I help you?
    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

    as of December 11th 2009.
    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

    Comment

    • WhyCry
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2007
      • 186

      #6932
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      9.6/10

      Comment

      • V3T_ddrultramix3
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2007
        • 307

        #6933
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        1/2


        , now!

        Comment

        • Sephiroth28
          Snake Princess
          • Apr 2007
          • 929

          #6934
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          8/10
          sigpic

          Comment

          • sarahxjane
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2005
            • 2109

            #6935
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            6/10
            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
            Originally posted by funmonkey54
            *knock knock*
            *opens door*
            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
            Um, ok. May I help you?
            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

            as of December 11th 2009.
            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

            Comment

            • V3T_ddrultramix3
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2007
              • 307

              #6936
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              1/2


              , now!

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #6937
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                10/10

                Comment

                • Ice wolf
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 852

                  #6938
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  10/10
                  Reverse for life!




                  ^Way better than 25thhour's link. You know you want to sign up.

                  The best noteskin ever: Skittles


                  Are you having trouble syncing your files? Use DDReamStudio.

                  Comment

                  • sarahxjane
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 2109

                    #6939
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10
                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                    Originally posted by funmonkey54
                    *knock knock*
                    *opens door*
                    Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                    Um, ok. May I help you?
                    Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                    as of December 11th 2009.
                    Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #6940
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • WhyCry
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 186

                        #6941
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        6/10

                        Comment

                        • sarahxjane
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 2109

                          #6942
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          5/10
                          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                          whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                          Originally posted by funmonkey54
                          *knock knock*
                          *opens door*
                          Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                          Um, ok. May I help you?
                          Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                          as of December 11th 2009.
                          Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #6943
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7/10

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • Doug31
                              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 6811

                              #6944
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              5/10

                              Comment

                              • sarahxjane
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 2109

                                #6945
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                5/10
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                                *knock knock*
                                *opens door*
                                Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                                Um, ok. May I help you?
                                Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                                as of December 11th 2009.
                                Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                                Comment

                                Working...