Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • midnghtraver
    Icarus Moth
    FFR Music Producer
    • Jan 2006
    • 2064

    #6151
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    Hay, I'm not synth, slipknot=rocks 9/10

    Comment

    • DN_Catastrophic
      Cata_X
      • Mar 2007
      • 395

      #6152
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      hmm 7/10

      Comment

      • alster1
        What is this I don't even
        • Sep 2006
        • 948

        #6153
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10

        Comment

        • midnghtraver
          Icarus Moth
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jan 2006
          • 2064

          #6154
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          always funneh, 9/10.

          Comment

          • alster1
            What is this I don't even
            • Sep 2006
            • 948

            #6155
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            looks terrible with blue name font
            1/10
            and you also stolez it from synth

            Comment

            • midnghtraver
              Icarus Moth
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jan 2006
              • 2064

              #6156
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Duh but still were rating on avatar not on me. 9/10.

              Comment

              • angelofthedead
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 373

                #6157
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                hm......7.9999/10
                "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                Comment

                • midnghtraver
                  Icarus Moth
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 2064

                  #6158
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  Two can play at that game, 8.576037659073450/10 hah.

                  Comment

                  • angelofthedead
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 373

                    #6159
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    well... it's just that it's Synthlight's avatar...
                    "Words of peace will get you far, but words of peace with a tactical nuke will get you even further"

                    sigpic<----Use it. I am a member of T_SOB.

                    Comment

                    • midnghtraver
                      Icarus Moth
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 2064

                      #6160
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      Yeah, Yeah.

                      Comment

                      • Black Yoshi
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1322

                        #6161
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        -20/10

                        i hate stealing.
                        Originally posted by Kairon
                        Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                        HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                        :O

                        Comment

                        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 1441

                          #6162
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Originally posted by midnghtraver
                          Yeah, Yeah.
                          3/10. Synth can you PM me all the tokens?

                          Comment

                          • 0peth
                            TACOS!!
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 35

                            #6163
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9/10

                            Comment

                            • CrashJet555
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 298

                              #6164
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10
                              It's the early bird that gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

                              "Parents always told me
                              That I could be
                              Anyone I wanted to
                              So I became me"

                              Comment

                              • Sephiroth28
                                Snake Princess
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 929

                                #6165
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...