Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cooldude35
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 130

    #8401
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    -2/10
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    penis too big. hurts ladies.

    Comment

    • jayman144
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 11

      #8402
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      0.09/10

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #8403
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Rofl Postwhore

        -10/1 ( You sir owe me a 10/10 cuz if you don't, you will be in the negatives forever D: )

        Comment

        • cooldude35
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 130

          #8404
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          Originally posted by freakysnots
          Rofl Postwhore

          -10/1 ( You sir owe me a 10/10 cuz if you don't, you will be in the negatives forever D: )
          10/10 Xd
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          penis too big. hurts ladies.

          Comment

          • Nor
            The Worst Best FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15

            #8405
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            5/10 Im not a big fan of cars =P XD

            Comment

            • colt.45
              The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
              • Nov 2006
              • 1550

              #8406
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              cloud<3 ( i think rofl)
              10/10 rofl

              Comment

              • Relambrien
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 1644

                #8407
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                0/10

                It's not a mudkip

                Comment

                • spinal_compression
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 3325

                  #8408
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  5/10

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                  Comment

                  • aM.cLuTchy
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 13

                    #8409
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    5/10

                    Comment

                    • spinal_compression
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3325

                      #8410
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      2/10

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                      Comment

                      • MMShadow
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 133

                        #8411
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        I leik trash 10/10


                        Originally posted by [HectoGtzMX]
                        As far as I've seen the profiles in this topic, the best around is MMShadow's xDDDDDD.
                        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                        penis too big. hurts ladies.

                        Comment

                        • Mitchtyler
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 953

                          #8412
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          Lmao! lo/lo

                          Comment

                          • burningeyes88
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 359

                            #8413
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            yay arrows 8/10
                            Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                            You spelled FFR wrong.

                            Originally posted by Shashakiro
                            Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                            Cheers,

                            Synthlight

                            Comment

                            • Cats_Go_Meow
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 199

                              #8414
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              LMAO 10/10


                              Comment

                              • MMShadow
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2004
                                • 133

                                #8415
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Kittah!

                                10/10 X3


                                Originally posted by [HectoGtzMX]
                                As far as I've seen the profiles in this topic, the best around is MMShadow's xDDDDDD.
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                penis too big. hurts ladies.

                                Comment

                                Working...