Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kawii_iz_da_name
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 0

    #151
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    yay sora!! 10/10

    I think domo want chu` to join the fun <3
    ((Yes that's all mine >=3))

    Comment

    • Kashazu
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2005
      • 291

      #152
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      10/10
      I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

      Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

      Comment

      • DrugstoreCowboy
        Is Famouz
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2006
        • 3409

        #153
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        eh, 3/10

        Comment

        • myspaceisagiantcult
          Banned
          • Dec 2006
          • 6

          #154
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          purple

          Comment

          • HammyMcSquirrel
            Everlong
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2004
            • 3833

            #155
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Pretty cool. 7/10

            Comment

            • tobias_foxdemon
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 48

              #156
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              ummm........ 5/10
              I WILL EAT YOUR SPLEEN FOR BREAKFAST!!!



              If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

              Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              I am staring INTO YOUR SOUL

              Comment

              • raver_408
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 31

                #157
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Matches the season. 8/10

                Comment

                • Nero_Angelo
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 16

                  #158
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  5/10

                  Comment

                  • Tonberry_Kid
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 3408

                    #159
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    6/10
                    UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                    Originally posted by mead1
                    My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                    Comment

                    • tobias_foxdemon
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 48

                      #160
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10
                      I WILL EAT YOUR SPLEEN FOR BREAKFAST!!!



                      If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                      Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      I am staring INTO YOUR SOUL

                      Comment

                      • Layla-Day
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 124

                        #161
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        Comment

                        • meno_rocks123
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2324

                          #162
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          7/10

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #163
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            6/10 Kinda funny.
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • wakeupmysoul
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1

                              #164
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              7/10
                              Conformity is the lost of one's Individuality

                              Tell me not what I can think, tell me not what I can do; for I am the author of my life.

                              You want to touch my what? Maybe later!

                              Comment

                              • Kevin_18
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 680

                                #165
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                5/10....just picked 5 randomly

                                Someone give me a 1

                                Comment

                                Working...