Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychopete
    Quite electrifying.
    • Jul 2005
    • 833

    #7441
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    1/10
    That's not even funny, dude.

    Comment

    • -Live_Free-
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 578

      #7442
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      4/10


      Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
      Average Rank:2,262
      FC-135+38 skill/token
      AAA-14+3 skill/token

      Comment

      • orly101
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 190

        #7443
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10

        Comment

        • [HectoGtzMX]
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1474

          #7444
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          9.1/10 xD

          • It's coming for you •

          Comment

          • nfm12957
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 12

            #7445
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            9/10
            I HATE NAMINE!! D
            I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

            Comment

            • spinal_compression
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 3325

              #7446
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              10/10

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

              Comment

              • Hayden_444
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 90

                #7447
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                2/10
                Too big. I swear I've asked you to shrink it before...

                Comment

                • WhyCry
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 186

                  #7448
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  7/10

                  Comment

                  • Hayden_444
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 90

                    #7449
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7.5
                    Too big. I swear I've asked you to shrink it before...

                    Comment

                    • KKKEEENNN
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 130

                      #7450
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      8.0

                      Comment

                      • WhyCry
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 186

                        #7451
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        Comment

                        • nfm12957
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 12

                          #7452
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          8.5/10
                          I HATE NAMINE!! D
                          I LOVE LOST!!! A.K.A YAYA! <3

                          Comment

                          • WhyCry
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 186

                            #7453
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            9/10

                            Comment

                            • -Live_Free-
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 578

                              #7454
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              10/10


                              Style-One hand two fingers (index/middle)
                              Average Rank:2,262
                              FC-135+38 skill/token
                              AAA-14+3 skill/token

                              Comment

                              • WhyCry
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 186

                                #7455
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                10/10

                                Comment

                                Working...