Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2
I'm only complaining over the blatant skill level overlap in difficulties. R/\IN is harder in all ways when compared to Novo Mundo. It's frustrating because it's almost like the people who judge what files get put where don't take into account of the weakest file and the strongest file in that difficulty. Because lately we have been having 10s that should properly be 9s, and 9s that are almost borderline 11s. Get it together FFR. D:<
edit: I also realize this discussion could probably better be placed in the Ingame Song Information thread, so w/e.
I'm only complaining over the blatant skill level overlap in difficulties. R/\IN is harder in all ways when compared to Novo Mundo. It's frustrating because it's almost like the people who judge what files get put where don't take into account of the weakest file and the strongest file in that difficulty. Because lately we have been having 10s that should properly be 9s, and 9s that are almost borderline 11s. Get it together FFR. D:<
edit: I also realize this discussion could probably better be placed in the Ingame Song Information thread, so w/e.




Comment