FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ScarletSky
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2011
    • 1811

    #166
    Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

    I can't FC the damn D5 song, those bursts are extremely awkward for me to play. I can't even beat my damn sightread score. D:<

    Comment

    • flipsta_lombax
      Lombax Connoisseur
      • May 2006
      • 2556

      #167
      Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

      Originally posted by ScarletSky
      I can't FC the damn D5 song, those bursts are extremely awkward for me to play. I can't even beat my damn sightread score. D:<
      If I could trade your proud of scores with my Romance score I would. Seriously.
      Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

      Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

      Comment

      • ScarletSky
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2011
        • 1811

        #168
        Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

        Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
        If I could trade your proud of scores with my Romance score I would. Seriously.
        I'll trade you everything but the Reality score, how's that?

        Comment

        • Ryusei_
          God
          • Mar 2006
          • 1085

          #169
          Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

          You know...I'm just going to put this out there, because unless something melted everyone's brain in the year and a half I was gone, I don't see why this isn't applicable

          So far everytime a new song has come out for FFR, I've typically seen people accept its difficulty rating without a problem. This includes past officials (and I've sat through what...4 or 5?) and never before have I seen such an uproar about song difficulties until THIS tournament.

          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
          I seriously can't comprehend half of the points in this thread. I'm not going to comment on them because it's just going to make me ream out like 50% of you for defending your cause with absolutely horrible points.
          Again, call me crazy...But when there is such a large number of people all with the same opinion, maybe it should be treated differently than "lol I'm right you're all dumb"

          Comment

          • Emithith
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2008
            • 1784

            #170
            Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

            Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
            Solution: let's take out the difficulty system altogether and let people have their own opinion about a file's difficulty. Just put the song up and just say "ohey, new song up. It's up to you what difficulty it is rofl"

            Subjectivemania, the new FFR of 2011.

            /sarcasm?
            This isn't a bad idea.
            It would actually solve everything. Because newbies tend to disregard difficulty and be like omgwtfwhyisthissongsohard. And the good players are all like "PSH THIS SONG IS EAAASSY AND IT SHOULD BE A 9."

            Originally posted by who_cares973
            soon you're break your pinky toes then your clit because a clit is like a pinky
            Oh god you and your logic. xD Makes me wonder how you got to think that way.

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #171
              Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

              soon you'll*

              Comment

              • Emithith
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2008
                • 1784

                #172
                Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                Also, just curious, but how is DxoxL breaking pinkies on FFR.. you don't even USE your pinkies..
                I also think I know the answer to this because I think I saw it in another threaaad, but not 100% sure.

                Comment

                • DarknessXoXLight
                  sonder
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 2279

                  #173
                  Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                  Punching things. -.-

                  Comment

                  • bob bob
                    This Is How We Do It~
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3226

                    #174
                    Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                    D5 song






































                    Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                    Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                    Waiting for 2 Million members...
                    5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                    Comment

                    • Xx{Midnight}xX
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 8548

                      #175
                      Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                      Originally posted by Choofers
                      elegante is perfect :'3
                      except those 64ths, those don't feel right. but w/e, elegante is probably the best file this round
                      I hate to say this,

                      But Velocity has the best song/chart this round guys.

                      D1's is eh
                      D2's is blah
                      D3's is a good song with a good chart, has a few things I disagree with
                      D4's is a good song with a good chart. I actually can't think of anything bad about it. And I usually bitch about one part of every chart.
                      D5's is... Not going there.
                      D6's is a stupid bunch of gimmicks.

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #176
                        Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                        what do you mean you hate to say this?????? ;________;

                        Comment

                        • ninjaKIWI
                          plain old ugly ass dumbas
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 3307

                          #177
                          Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                          D5's chart is great, so is elegante. I find kono spoon fun too.
                          Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                          "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                          "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                          "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                          "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                          "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                          "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                          Comment

                          • DarknessXoXLight
                            sonder
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 2279

                            #178
                            Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                            Oh my god, I just played the D3 chart, what are those bursts. All the 9's so far in this tourney have been so derpy~

                            Comment

                            • lumphoboextreme
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 8592

                              #179
                              Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                              lolcomboscoring. Well it's been fun guys I have mindblocks in 4 places so I know I won't improve my 12 goods. GG

                              Comment

                              • Ziergdsx18
                                ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 2800

                                #180
                                Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                                nub


                                | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                                Comment

                                Working...