FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emithith
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2008
    • 1784

    #151
    Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    too much to take into account and by casting a vote you would only be taking into account the information of the best players because the best players tend to be the most active because they put in the most time into this game

    also a 32nd roll at 150 bpm that lasts 24 notes is significantly harder than a 32nd roll at 200 bpm that last 12 notes
    Great, we're getting somewhere for once.
    I understand that the majority of active forumgoers are the higher tier players (D4-D6)
    Also, yeah earlier I said that something like a three 16th running men is probably harder than one 24th running man.

    Either way I want to settle this once and for all. You guys hate the arguing too.

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    New avatar. Thx.

    Comment

    • DarknessXoXLight
      sonder
      • Mar 2007
      • 2279

      #152
      Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

      LOL so much drama every round~*~*

      dat avi. x]

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #153
        Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

        are you kidding me i love arguing. also you're welcome!

        Comment

        • dragonmegaXX
          ITG playing fur
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2008
          • 3661

          #154
          Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

          I got a gold medal on debate team the 1 time I actually did it because I was bored.

          Comment

          • Velocity
            Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Administrator
            • Jul 2007
            • 1821

            #155
            Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

            The rounds song gives me false hope that I'm still loved.

            I do like all the songs though.

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #156
              Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

              i played velocity with the velocity engine and the velocity noteskin just for you

              Comment

              • dragonmegaXX
                ITG playing fur
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2008
                • 3661

                #157
                Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                Originally posted by who_cares973
                i played velocity with the velocity engine and the velocity noteskin just for you
                On the Velocity engine

                Comment

                • Emithith
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 1784

                  #158
                  Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                  Originally posted by Velocity
                  The rounds song gives me false hope that I'm still loved.

                  I do like all the songs though.
                  You know, back on subject, I liked Velocity. I never liked Rap that much, but I actually liked that song. The file isn't at all shitty. In fact I can probably do WAY better (I know I can) than a 7 clean on it. I'll bring in that AAA some time soon.

                  Also, actually why the heck is such a dirty song on FFR? I know Empornium is hardcore sexuality, but damn, I heard "*****z" like 3 times, and "cum on your mom" etc. lmfao

                  1 restart: down to 3 clean

                  Still can do better.
                  But probably not if the computer wants to lag. lol


                  edit3: Spoon is SO fun. I love that file. 0 congrats, you own my "Best File of the Week Award". Purely aesthetic, lmao
                  Last edited by Emithith; 11-23-2011, 12:28 PM.

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #159
                    Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                    there are far worse songs on ffr than velocity

                    Comment

                    • DarknessXoXLight
                      sonder
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 2279

                      #160
                      Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                      LOLOL broke the pinky on my other hand now. Looks like this is becoming a weekly thing.

                      Comment

                      • flipsta_lombax
                        Lombax Connoisseur
                        • May 2006
                        • 2556

                        #161
                        Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                        Solution: let's take out the difficulty system altogether and let people have their own opinion about a file's difficulty. Just put the song up and just say "ohey, new song up. It's up to you what difficulty it is rofl"

                        Subjectivemania, the new FFR of 2011.

                        /sarcasm?
                        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #162
                          Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                          soon you're break your pinky toes then your clit because a clit is like a pinky


                          right?

                          Comment

                          • MarioNintendo
                            Expect delays.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 4181

                            #163
                            Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                            We're being flooded by bmah-y goodness this round :3
                            Long live the arcade!

                            Comment

                            • DarknessXoXLight
                              sonder
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 2279

                              #164
                              Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                              Yes Carlos, your logic is brilliant. ;P

                              Comment

                              • Netjet!
                                Sic itur ad astra
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 4701

                                #165
                                Re: FFR 6th Official Tourney Songs Discussion: Round 2

                                Bleh, the bursts in the d3 song are making me mad
                                RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                                Comment

                                Working...