2.B.A. Mastah Tourney :o)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Jesse why u bump, now people gonna think Round 3 is ready to go ~_~

    nah jk ily <3

    (no, round 3 isn't ready yet yo man, why the hell would I make round 3 have the same reqs as round 2 ~_~ )

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Same req's?

    Leave a comment:


  • 00Razor00
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    yeah zzzzzzzzz, sorry bout the delay

    glad to see there's still tons of hype :')

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Hi peeps, sorry peeps

    So uhh, Jesse abandoned ship lol....but I've picked up a new co-host, awein :')

    I'm gonna take care of D5 reqs since he's competing for prizes still, but he's gonna help me with D1-D4 req setting

    That being said, Round 3 will be up sometime tomorrow hopefully (sorry, I hadn't prepared anything prior) so plz don't hate !!

    Leave a comment:


  • Magicturbo
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )






















    So I was trying to get Ekans... fffffff I missed right at the end of the stream

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Anything happening?

    Leave a comment:


  • igotrhythm
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    DiabLOL

    Leave a comment:


  • nois-or-e
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Rob gave me a 12hr extension cos he is awesome and I've been busy.

    Pars and 3/3 fairy get




    be back later with hopefully a few candy gets ;___;

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    I was under the impression he started a spreadsheet today but I think zzz got to him eventually

    I'll try and put one together sometime soon if he doesn't do it but he was supposed to have that done a while ago lol (I don't like nagging him because we're bros but :/ )

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    Jesse's in charge of Round 3, if it doesn't start on time don't look at me hahaha (Diablo III lol)
    4 minutes late... Jk. Will there be a spreadsheet?

    Leave a comment:


  • One Winged Angel
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Originally posted by pikakirby123
    Yeah, that should be enough. I haven't seen OWA post in a while... :/ Will Round 3 start on time?
    Jesse's in charge of Round 3, if it doesn't start on time don't look at me hahaha (Diablo lol)

    Leave a comment:


  • Zakvvv666
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Geodude

    Paris

    Zubat

    Sandshrew

    Leave a comment:


  • pikakirby123
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    Yeah, that should be enough. I haven't seen OWA post in a while... :/ Will Round 3 start on time?

    Leave a comment:


  • ice_lazer3
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    This round was pretty tough, just barely got Geodude and Paras :P

    Sandshrew


    Geodude (took ages, actually pretty surprised I got this considering right before the tourney started I couldn't get under 20g)


    Paras


    Clefairy is possible but I'm lazy (and the above 3 is enough to get through right?). I can't mash or do anti-PA stuff, and I wish I was decent at jumpstream haha, so the other pokemon + candies are out.

    Leave a comment:


  • yo man im awesome
    replied
    Re: 2.B.A. Mastah Tourney )

    ezpz



    This one took more effort than I would have liked (~50 replays total, yay mindblocks)



    ezpz v2

    Leave a comment:

Working...